Chapter One Hundred and Ninety Two [Rewritten]

-Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Two-

"So, excluding our boss, Hamburg, Jacob, and Porche, that should leave us with—oh! That's four hundred ninety-six exactly" Itomimizu blinked. "Well, there you go—it's settled, Captain Luffy" he said, already quick to start referring to the rubber man as captain.

"Nice, thanks!" Luffy grinned.

"Well, folks, this is Itomimizu signing off for today and signing on as the Straw Hats brand new MC" Itomimizu wrapped up as the men started to cheer.

"Three cheers for the new Straw Hat Pirates!" someone cheered in celebration.

"I hate to say this, but no matter how long you look at it, the Merry can't hold this many people" another remarked when they realized just how small our ship was.

"Aw, it's no big deal—we'll just follow along in the Sexy Foxy 'til we work something out!"

"Good point!"

"You'll do no such thing—the Sexy Foxy is my ship, you miserable ingrates!" Foxy angrily snapped, quick to shoot down the men's suggestion to use his ship to follow along under someone else's flag.

"Your ship, huh? I'd like to see the four of them run that huge ship by themselves—they wouldn't last a week" one of the men scoffed, causing Foxy's jaw to drop in shock as if he hadn't expected his own men to turn on him that quickly.

"Yeah, fat chance!" another laughed.

"Fat chance!" Hamburg snickered.

"Is there anything you don't laugh about, Hamburg?" Jacob irritably questioned.

"Aw! Then go, you jerks—who needs you?!" Porche pouted.

"So long, ex-boss!" one of the men waved as Foxy and what was left of his crew were placed inside a small rowboat with the painted Jolly Roger Luffy had made for them.

"Don't catch a cold!"

"Brush your teeth twice a day!"

"Take a bath!"

"They really do care about him, huh" I softly smiled as I listened to the men's reminders toward Foxy and their ex-crewmates. Despite how willing they were to take his ship and devote their loyalty to another captain, they clearly still worried about him to an extent.

"Hey, rubber boy!" Foxy scowled. "I'll make you pay for this, just you wait!" he sneered.

"That's supposed to be a joke, right?" Zoro sweat dropped along with everyone else as we looked at the four and their tiny rowboat.

"Okay! Listen, men!" Luffy clapped in an effort to gain the attention of our new crewmates. "It's time for your first job as members of the Straw Hat Pirates crew—are you guys ready?" he asked.

"You can count on us! Yeah, rubber boss!" they saluted.

"You're all dismissed" Luffy smiled.

"You mean you're kicking us off?" they sweat dropped, not having expected to be dismissed so soon after joining.

"Yep, you got it" Luffy nodded.

"Captain's orders are absolute, so I don't want to hear anyone complain" Zoro said, making it clear he wasn't going to put up with any whining over the captain's decision.

"I don't care if you join your old crews again or you go back to Split Head, but whatever you do, you can't stay with me—so long" Luffy waved as the men boarded the Sexy Foxy and sailed off—none of them really putting up much of a fight or complaining about this sudden turn in events as they hastily sailed after their former captain.