•Chapter 5•

Y/n now sat against a tree with a rope around her body. The three women were talking to each other. "I can make her talk," Regina tells them. Emma and Snow stopped the queen. "We're not hurting her," Emma reminds her. "Emma's right, Regina. She's on Pan's side, and if we hurt her, who knows what he'll do to Henry." Snow White said. The queen groaned and took a step back. They then heard footsteps approaching. The three women jumped up and focused on the sounds. "You can stand down. It's us." Charming called. Y/n glanced up and saw Killian walling out of the jungle behind the prince. Charming picked up Snow and kissed her passionately. Regina turned to the pirate. "Uh, where's the sextant?" Regina asked. "I'm afraid Pan got to it first," Killian tells them. Charming told them what happened, which was hardly believable for the lost girl. They all drank some rum, and Emma and Killian sneaked off somewhere. They kissed, it was very obvious. "So what have you three been up to?" Killian asked the three women when he walked back from behind the plants. Before any of them could answer, someone spoke up. "Captain?" Y/n said. The pirate stepped closer to the sound. "Long time no see." She added as she looked at him. Killian got out his sword and held it under her chin. "This is not real. You're not real. " He said quietly. Emma walked up to him. "What are you doing?" She asked him. Killian kept his eyes focused on the girl. "Pan is trying to trick us." He explained. "Captain, this is not a trick," Y/n tells him. Killian pushed the blade of his sword against her throat. "How do I know this is not a trap?!" Killian yelled. "Killian, please." She whispered. Killian dropped his sword. "Y/n..." He whispered back and started to untie her. "What's happening?" Regina asked them. When she was untied, she jumped up into his arms. "What are you doing here?" The pirate asked her. Y/n smiled as she hugged him. "When Pan told me you had set foot on the island I had to see you. I just had to." She lied rather convincingly. Killian pulled away from their hug and looked at her. "You haven't changed a bit." He tells her. "You haven't either." She tells him.

Killian sat on a rock drinking his rum. Y/n had fallen asleep in the tree above him. He sat peacefully when someone disturbed the silence by clearing their throat. Pan watched him with his arms folded over his chest. "You really should've taken my deal." He said. "It doesn't look like I need your help, after all, mate. Especially not with Y/n, nor Emma." He tells the boy. "You didn't think she came here without my permission, did you?" Pan questioned. Killian didn't answer which made Pan scoff, "I'm no grown-up, but I'm not stupid. And did you really think that kiss actually meant something?" He continued and crouched in front of him. "I think she's finally starting to see me for the man I am. A man of honor." Killian replied. "Now, what would you do with a big, fat secret?" He asked. "Well, that depends on what the secret is," Killian answered. "Baelfire. Neal. Whatever his name is these days. The guy Emma loves, Henry's father, and Y/n's friend." Pan said. "What of him? He's dead." Killian questioned. "No. I'm afraid not. He's alive. That's not even the best part. He's in Neverland!" Pan tells him and started to walk away again. "It's up to you if you tell them or not. Emma and Y/n, I mean. Let's see what kind of man you are." Pan chuckled and walked away into the jungle. What he didn't know, was that Y/n had woken up and overheard their conversation. Y/n started to cry. Killian looked up. "Are you alright up there, love?" He asked her. Y/n wiped her tears away and jumped down the tree. "Yeah." She answered.

"Why don't we make a deal with Pan?" Regina suggested. "A deal?" Emma questioned. "That girl is obviously not going to talk. How about we give him his girl back, in exchange for Henry." Regina said. "We are not doing that." Killian interrupted them. They all glared at him. "Trust me. If she's here, that means Pan let her. He loves his games, and this might be one of them." Killian warns them. Y/n sat in a tree lost in her thoughts. "Are we just going to let her walk in and out here then? She will tell Pan everything she hears." Regina reminds him. Y/n then moved to hang upside down from a branch to look at the adults. "Don't you just love that music?" She asked them. "What music?" Emma questioned. Killian looked at her. "Before you say anything, she's not crazy. It's Pan's flute. He'd often play for the lost boys and her." Killian explained. "She's crazy for staying with him. My point is, we will give Pan what he wants, in exchange for something we want." Regina said. Killian shook his head. "Why are you disagreeing with this? I thought you were going to help us save Henry." Emma asked him. "I am. Like I just said, Pan wouldn't have let her be here if it wasn't some sort of trap. Trust me, letting her go back to Pan will not get you back the boy." Killian warns them once again. Y/n tilted her head slightly. "What's going on?" She asked. Killian looked up and stepped towards her. "Nothing to worry about, love, come here." He said. Y/n stretched out her arms, and Killian helped her out of the tree. "But, what about Henry?" Y/n asked him. Everyone's head shot up and looked at her. "Henry? You know him?" Emma questioned. The girl nodded slowly. "Where is he?" Emma asked her. Y/n dropped her dumb act and put on a devilish smirk. "Wouldn't you like to know? But that would be cheating." She pouted.

Meanwhile, Henry sneaked around camp and towards Pan's tent. He glanced around before sneaking inside. There wasn't a lot inside of the tent itself. He saw a stuffed animal, a bear, on the bed. That surely couldn't be Pan's. He grabbed it and holds it in his hands. "What are you doing here?" Pan asked him making him jump and drop the stuffed animal. He turned around to look at Pan. "I-I'm sorry. I got lost." Henry said. Pan just glared at him. Henry apologized again before rushing out of the tent. Pan watched as the boy ran away. As soon as he was out of his sight, he stepped into his tent. He sighed and sat on the bed. His eyes soon fell on the stuffed animal. It has always been with her, and she's not able to sleep without it. Pan took the stuffed animal into his hands and took a closer look at it. He remembered how she would hold it tightly when she napped, or talk to it whenever she felt sad.
"Oh, Y/n." He whispered to himself. It's true. Pan missed his lost girl. Leaving her with the pirate must be been the hardest thing he had to do in decades. Not that he doesn't trust Y/n. He just doesn't trust Hook. He brought the animal closer to his face. He could smell her. Not the bear, her. "What was he doing here?" Felix asked as he walked in. Pan shrugged and put the bear back on its original spot. "He's curious, just like his father." He said and stood up. He walked past Felix and out of the tent. Felix looked at Pan. "What are you gonna do?" He asked him. "I'm going to check up on my lost girl." Pan said, "Keep an eye on the others while I'm gone." He added and disappeared into the jungle.

"Y/n-" Killian started. Y/n folded her arms over her chest and turned to look at him. "What? You can't believe you were tricked by me?" She questioned. "I can't believe you tricked me in the first place," Killian complained. Y/n shrugged. "You're so naive. I can't believe you fell for it." She laughed. Emma stepped closer with her sword pointed at the girl. "Where's Henry?" She asked her again. "Why should I tell you?" Y/n asked Emma. Regina stepped forward. "If she isn't going to talk, I'll make her!" Regina said and gave her a threatening glare. Killian grabbed Y/n's arm and yanked her towards him. "Y/n, we're not here to hurt you. We are here to help you, all of you." He tells her. "Really? That wasn't what you said when you were fighting Felix the other day." Y/n replied and ripped her arm out of his grip, "Face it, Captain, you let your feelings get to you. You tricked yourself." She added. Killian just looked at her. "This isn't the Y/n I remember. I remember a Y/n who begged me to take her with me off the island. A Y/n who could no longer spend another day on this island." He exclaimed. "I was stupid back then," Y/n replied, "Pan showed me see that." She continued. "Pan is brainwashing you, love, can't you see that?" Killian questions and raises his voice slightly. "Pan loves me." She points out. "He doesn't. He's using you." Killian tells her. Y/n rolls her eyes at him. "Whatever. Alright, so, it has been fun. But I think it is time to head back to Pan now." She tells all of them. But Emma pointed her sword at the girl's neck. "You're not going anywhere." She tells her. Y/n smiled at her, before grabbing the blade with her hand and putting on an angry expression. Drops of blood fell from her hand and onto the ground. Everyone was quiet and looked at the two women standing in front of each other. "What are you doing?" Emma asked her. "Giving Pan another reason to kill you," Y/n tells her, "and he will." She added before kicking the sword out of her hands. She let go of the blade and caught the handle of the sword herself. "So much for a 'savior'. You can't even save your own son." She smirked. She then turned around and looked at Killian. "You have so much to live for, Killian. Why waste your time on these people?" She questioned. "I'm a better man now." He answered. "Are you? I know why you agreed to come here. And you will do whatever is in your power, to get what you came for." She replied quietly, "Let's see what kind of man you are when you have to choose between that...and Henry." She added before dropping the sword and walking back towards her tree.