•Chapter 50•

Y/n sat down on a branch in one of the trees. She inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of Neverland's nature. So fresh. So free. The smell of trees filled her heart with joy. The Lost Girl shut her eyes and got lost in her thoughts. Everything was back to normal. And there was nothing to worry about anymore. No more Heart of the Truest Believer. No more traveling between words. No more switching bodies, or killing friends. It was all over now. She let out a relieving sigh as she felt as if all her troubles fall off her shoulders. The Lost Girl leaned back to lean against the tree, instead, she leaned against Pan's chest. His arms wrapped around her. Her lips formed a smile. "I like you," Pan whispered to her. Y/n brushed her fingers over his arms gently. "Can we stay here forever?" She asked him. "If that's what you want," Pan replies. He brushed the tip of his nose against Y/n's head. "I do," Y/n tells him. The Lost Girl's eyes traveled up to the night sky. Pan followed her gaze. The Lost Girl was amazed by the sight. They went stargazing multiple times but never had she seen this many stars in her life. Pan then looked back at her. Her eyes were shining in the starlight. His thumbs brushed carefully over her thighs. When he looked back up, his eyes fell on a shooting star. The Lost Girl pointed her finger at the sky. "Did you see that?" Y/n asked him. Pan nodded and leaned down to her ear. "Make a wish, my love." He whispered. Y/n closed her eyes and made her wish. "What did you wish for?" Pan asked her when she opened her eyes again. Y/n glanced over her shoulder and smiled. "That's a secret." She tells him, "Telling your wish won't make it come true and might even cause bad luck." She added. Pan pulled her a little closer by putting his hands on her waist. "Please?" He asked politely. Y/n shook her head. "Not telling. You'll have to wait and see." She tells him. The two teenagers leaned against the tree again, closing their eyes, and enjoying this moment. "Peter?" Y/n questioned. Pan hummed quietly, keeping his eyes closed. "I'm cold." She tells him. Immediately, a blanket appeared and was pulled over her by Pan. "Thank you." She whispered.

The two sat all cuddled up in the tree together for a while. Pan slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep, loosening his grip around Y/n. The Lost Girl's eyes were closed as well. But she didn't drift off. She was awake. A small breeze brushed against her face. "Y/n," she heard a whisper. The Lost Girl opened her eyes and sat up straight. She looked over her shoulder to see if Pan might've said something. But he was fast asleep. "Y/n," The whisper sounded again. Y/n couldn't place the voice anywhere. Was it male? Female? Was it someone she knew? The shadow? She carefully pulled herself out of Pan's grip and got down the tree. She grabbed the bow and arrow she had put by the tree before she climbed into it. She glanced up at Pan. His eyes were still closed. She walked off in the direction where the whisper came from. "Y/n," The voice whispered again. The Lost Girl pulled out an arrow, just in case something was out there to attack her. She followed the sound for a while until she arrived at a slightly open area. She glanced around. But she was alone. At least, that's what she thought. The Lost Girl heard a twig snap behind her. She turned around, aiming the arrow straight at Killian. The pirate was holding up his hand. "You shouldn't have come here, Killian," Y/n said. "Then maybe Pan shouldn't have taken you," Killian replied. Y/n looked at him, showing absolutely no emotions. "Pan didn't take me." She informs him, "I jumped." She added. Killian frowned at her. He lowered his hand and stepped closer. "You jumped? Do you have any idea-" He started. "How dangerous that is? I'm well aware." Y/n cut him off. Killian put his hand over his forehead. "I-I don't understand," He said, "You made your decision. You wanted to come back with us to Storybrooke." He added. Y/n shrugged slightly. "I made the wrong choice, and I set things right before it was too late. Isn't that what those heroes say all the time?" She questioned. Killian let out a quiet sigh. Y/n slowly lowered her weapon. "Why did you come back for me?" She asked him. "I couldn't leave you behind, Darling. If Pan had taken you, I wouldn't stop fighting until I got you back. Until I was sure you were safe." Killian tells her.