•Chapter 48•

As he was sharpening his spear with a knife, the blonde boy kept looking at the flames in front of him. The fire crackled quietly making Felix relax slightly. He was sitting by himself in the middle of the camp. Most of the boys were gone hunting. Those who stayed behind were standing a few feet away from Felix, playing their dangerous knife games. "Something's off with you." Pan points out. The blonde boy broke eye contact with the leader of the Lost Boys. He let his gaze focus on the flames in front of them. He flipped the knife in his hand up in the air before he caught it again and repeated it. "Is it the girl?" Pan asked him. Felix looked up from the flames. His gaze dropped on the girl that danced around the campfire. Her eyes were closed, hands in the air, and pushing her hair up seductively. When he looked at her, it was as if she was moving in slow motion. Pan followed his eyes. He spotted Y/n dancing with a big smile on her face. He turned his head back to Felix. "Maybe I should put her back in that cage." He said. Felix shot a deadly glare at Pan. "You said no more cages." The blonde started. "Well, I might have to get back to that if she's distracting you," Pan tells him. Felix shook his head. "It won't happen again." He promised. "I don't know if I should trust those words, Felix." Pan replies honestly, "But killing her would-" He continued. "It won't happen again." Felix interrupted him quickly. The blonde boy interrupted his own thoughts. He stood up from his seat. This didn't feel right. Pan would've fought for her. They couldn't have left Neverland yet, besides, Pan had the power of Henry's heart now. He was one of the most powerful beings in the world. In any world. He would get her back. Felix started to make his way into the jungle. He pushed some boys aside as he made his way out of the camp. When Felix arrived at Pan's 'thinking tree' he wasn't there. He scanned the area, but Pan was nowhere to be found. Suddenly he heard a loud scream. Felix's eyes fell on the treehouse in the distance. Lights from candles glowed through the window, meaning Pan was in there. "What the hell?"

Meanwhile, Y/n was squeezing her eyes shut tightly. She tightly grasped onto Pan behind her. The two bodies were covered in sweat. Y/n was resting her back against Pan's front. They were sitting against the headboard together. She was moaning his name over and over again as his fingers dipped into her wetness. "Oh, fuck, Peter." She moaned loudly. The demon could only smirk, being proud of what he was doing to her. Pan kissed her, slightly covered in sweat, temple gently. He let his fingers go in a little deeper this time, gaining a gasp from the Lost Girl. "I know," Pan replied. Y/n's nails dug into his skin, but it didn't hurt him at all. He loved it. He started to pump his fingers in and out of her again. Hard and fast. Y/n arched her back. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed loudly. She was panting loudly as he thrust his fingers in and out of her body. After a few minutes, the demon stopped moving his fingers, making Y/n whine. "Open your eyes, sweetness," Pan whispered to her. Y/n's eyes fluttered open slowly. A large mirror was standing in front of the bed. Y/n's eyes widened slightly. That's when Pan started to thrust his fingers in and out of her again. Y/n grasped the back of Pan's neck harshly. Pan was so focused on pleasing Y/n, he didn't notice someone being in the room with them. "Eyes open," Pan ordered. The Lost Girl obeyed his orders and opened her eyes. It didn't take long for Y/n to come. "You look so pretty," Pan whispered to her. Her hair was a mess, sweat was covering her entire body. "I'm a mess." She said quietly in a raspy voice. Pan couldn't help but smile at her. He brushed her hair off her forehead and tucked it behind her ear. "Just the way I like it," Pan tells her. He wrapped a blanket around them, holding Y/n tightly in his arms. "Gone, huh?" The person in the dark suddenly spoke up. Pan and Y/n's attention turned to the blonde boy standing in the room with them. "Felix, I-" Pan started. "You wanted to keep her all to yourself... didn't you?" Felix asked him, "You lied! You told me she was gone forever!" He continued. "No, it wasn't like that! She-" Pan tried to cut in.

"Felix, Peter didn't lie to you," Y/n spoke up. The two boys looked at the girl. "He said you were aboard of Hook's ship. How are you here?" Felix asked her. "I jumped," Y/n answered. Felix glared at her. "You jumped?!" He exclaimed. Y/n nodded in response. "Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? You could've died!" Felix tells her sternly. "I know, but I couldn't go with them. This is my home." She explained, "He didn't lie." She added. Y/n turned her head to look at Pan. "I'm sorry I left you." She tells him. Pan brushed his fingers over her cheeks. "You came back. That's what matters." He replies. Y/n blushed at his comment. The demon brushed his lips softly against hers gently. Felix smiled at them. Y/n broke the kiss and turned to Felix. "Hugs?" She asked him. Felix rolls his eyes at her, trying to act a little tough. Y/n opened her arms. "Bring it in, big guy." She said. Felix cut the act and took the Lost Girl in his arms as fast as he could. Y/n smiled and inhaled his scent. "Do me a favor, and don't die again," Felix suggested. Y/n let out a chuckle. "I'll try." She replies. She pulled back from their hug and looked into his eyes. "And don't leave either. He's a total mess when you do." Felix said pointing at Pan. "You would be waiting for me to come back, right?" She asked him."Can I ask you guys something?" She asked them. The two boys looked at her. "How does it feel when it's up?" She asked them. The duo chuckled at her again. "You're a curious little thing, aren't you?" Pan smiled at her. "I'm just wondering how it feels. Like, does it hurt?" She asked them. Felix shrugged at her. "There isn't much to know. All you need to know is that mine goes right up when you're around." Felix tells her. He brushed his finger over Y/n's bare shoulder. Y/n smiled at him. "Aw, thank you, Felix. That's so sweet of you." She said. "It's the truth, Princess." Felix replies. Pan glared at the blonde. Y/n smiled and crawled out of her bed. The two boys watched as she got dressed again. Pan raised his hand, making clothes appear on her body again. Y/n glanced down at her body. "Back to the pirate clothes, huh?" She asked Pan. "Love, you're going back to another land. We don't want you to gain any attention." Pan tells her. Y/n folded her arms over her chest. "You aren't coming with me?" She asked him. "Love, we're exhausted." Pan chuckled. Y/n laughed at him. "So, you trust me to travel to another realm with another man?" She asked him. "I do. Especially after what we just did." Pan replies. "Are you sure? Last time you said that a Lost Boy lost his tongue. Literally." Y/n reminds him. Pan and Felix exchanged looks. Pan turned back to Y/n. "Well, to be fair, love, he did deserve it." He tells her. "He asked me if I wanted to help him get some water," Y/n tells him. "He wanted to have you all to himself," Pan said. "He was seven," Y/n replied. Felix chuckled at them. "Y/n!" Was suddenly called from outside. Y/n glanced up, recognizing the voice. "Killian." She whispered. "Why don't you handle that, love?" Pan asked her. "We'll be right here waiting for you, Princess," Felix smirked at her. Y/n rolls her eyes and walks up the stairs. She walks onto the too deck.

Felix smiled at her. "We'll always wait for you." He tells her. Y/n blushed slightly. Felix then looked at the mirror that was standing in front of the bed. "So, you guys were having fun." He smirked. Y/n looked at her lap as her cheeks started to burn up. "I'll give you guys some alone time," Felix said. The blonde boy left them alone again. Y/n glanced over her shoulder to look at Pan. The leader of the Lost Boys shook his head, already knowing what she was going to ask him. "No, no, it's okay." He assured her. "But it's-" She started. "No discussion." He tells her. Y/n lied with her head on the pillows. Pan looked at her as she opened her arms, he could only smile at her. Her big, puppy eyes were just pleading. A small pout appeared on her lips as well. Pan let out a quiet chuckle. Just a second ago, she was the hottest human being in the universe, and now she was the cutest thing that has ever existed. He gave in and lied in her arms. Y/n gently played with his hair and brushed her thumb over his cheek. Pan closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "I love you." She whispered to him. Pan smiled and let his thumbs brush over her waist gently. "I love you, too." He tells her.