•Chapter 68•

Devin swung his sword with a lot of force. Felix blocked his attack, grunting loudly. Devin smirked and pulled out the small pocket knife. Before Felix could save himself, Devin pushed the blade into the blonde's leg. Felix let go of the weapon in his hand and fell backward into the dirt. Devin chuckled. "I win." He said. Felix grasped the handle of the pocket knife. Without hesitation, he pulled out the blade again. Pain hit him, but Felix didn't show any emotion. His eyes darkened as he looked up at his friend. "Did you?" He questioned. Devin frowned at him. Felix pushed himself up slightly, using his feet, sweeping Devin off his feet. The other Lost Boys cheered. The blonde Lost Boy pushed himself up and looked down at Devin, still on the ground. "I win," Felix said in a mocking tone. "You cheated." The brunette replied. "So?" Felix questioned. "It's not fair," Devin complained. "You don't win by fighting fair." Felix simply responded. The brunette looked at him with an angry expression and groaned. The tall Lost Boy just smirked and clicked his tongue against his palate. He reached out his hand for his friend to take. Devin accepted his hand and got pulled off the ground by his friend.

"Belle," Rumpel said. His eyes were wet. His hands were on her cheeks. Pan watched from a distance with a smirk and wiggled his eyebrows. "You're so mean," Y/n whispered to him. The demon scoffed and folded his arms over his chest. The Dark One turned to his father. "You can't do this! Not to her!" He exclaimed. "Oh, but I've already done it, son," Pan replied. But Rumpel wasn't impressed. "Take me instead." Rumpel pleaded. The demon Lost Boy chuckled. "It's a little late for that, Rumpel." He spoke. His eyes moved to Belle standing next to the Dark One with watery eyes. She was holding on to his hand tightly. She was extremely frightened. Anyone could see it. Pan raised his head slightly. "He will love this." He said, "Two love birds being torn away from one another. It's almost like a tragic love story you find in books." He added. Belle whispered some words to him, gaining Rumpel's attention. Pan just smirked and turned to Y/n. She looked at him with judgemental eyes. "Don't look at me like that." He tells her. "Don't tease them." She replied. "There's no fun in that," Pan complained. Y/n took a few steps away from Rumpel and Belle. Pan followed her like a little puppy. His eyes were locked with hers. "I thought you wanted to hurt him." Pan pointed out. "I do. But I know how much this hurts. A little more of your taunts and he might kill himself to be with her. He has to come with us to make his suffering complete." Y/n explained to him. The Lost Boy rolled his eyes at his girlfriend. "Please?" Y/n pleaded. Pan looked down at her. He gently took her hand and kissed her knuckles. "Fine." He replied, "But he got what he deserved." He reminds her. Y/n nodded. "Now we can go home," Pan added. A bright smile appeared on Y/n's face. 

Killian stepped in. "What are you two chatting about?" He asked. Y/n looked up at her father. "Going home." She answered. The Lost Girl looked at the Charming family. "Speaking of which, shall we?" She suggested. Snow White shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere with you." She said sternly. Y/n rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to kill you or anything." She spoke. "We're not going anywhere without Regina. What you did was wrong." David tells her. Y/n sighed annoyedly. "Love, a deal's a deal. You're lucky we're able to get out." Killian reminds her. "Besides, we got what we came for," Y/n added. Emma stepped forward. "Yeah, and a little extra." She spoke. The Lost Girl looked at her boyfriend for a split second. She then turned her attention back to the blonde woman. "Well, to be honest, I couldn't leave this souvenir behind." She admitted. Pan glared at her. "Souvenir?" He questioned. "Just get your son and we'll get out of here." She ordered. Pan listened and walked over to his son. Killian carefully put his hands on Emma's shoulders. "We have to go." He tells her. Emma tried to resist him but failed. Her parents quickly went after their daughter. Y/n stayed behind. She turned around to face Regina. "So this is it?" The Evil Queen asked, "You're going to leave me here?" She added. Y/n nodded. "Pretty much, yeah." She said. Regina stepped closer to the Lost Girl. She folded her arms over her chest. "You know I will find a way out of here, right?" She questioned. Y/n smirked at her. "Counting on it." She said. The queen furrowed her eyebrows. "You know, Regina, from the day that I met you, I knew you had something in you. Something that reminded me of myself." Y/n tells her.  "A lost boy. Get him!" Emma exclaimed. Emma and Snow ran into the jungle following the figure. "Regina! He's coming your way!" Emma called. Regina prepared herself with her magic. Y/n was running towards Regina in a straight line until she stopped. Snow had her arrow pointed at her. Only Y/n's smirk was visible from under the hood. Regina noticed and raised her eyebrows. When Snow fired the arrow, Y/n quickly ducks away. Regina does the same nearly getting hit by the arrow. "Enough!" Regina called and used her magic to knock Y/n to the ground. The three women rushed over to her. "What are you doing?!" Y/n yelled. Emma pulled the hood off her head. Their eyes widened. "A girl?" Snow said in confusion. "I thought there were only boys in Neverland," Emma said. "Are you trying to start a war with Pan?!" Y/n yelled at them. "Pan started the war when he kidnapped my son!" Emma questioned. "But that doesn't make you our enemy," Regina said. A bar of chocolate magically appeared. "It's chocolate. I thought you might like the taste of something sweet." Regina tells her. "We don't want to hurt you," Emma tells her. Y/n stood up and brushed the dirt off her pants. Regina holds out her hand a little further. Y/n took the chocolate from her hands. "Who are you?" Snow White asked her. Y/n shrugged and sniffed the chocolate. She loved that smell. Pan would give her chocolate whenever she wanted it. But she dropped it on the ground, not trusting Regina. "Who I am? That's something for me to know, and for you to figure out." She answered with a smirk. Everything was going just as planned.

"And what's that?" Regina questioned. Y/n smiled at her. "You're determined. Ambitious." The Lost Girl explained, "You'd do anything to get what you want. Even if that meant sacrificing someone else's life." She continued. Regina stayed silent. She understood where this was heading. "Out of everybody here, I would think you were the one to understand all of this," Y/n said. "Oh, I understand why you did it." Regina started. Y/n focused her eyes on the queen again. "I would've done anything to revive my father or the love of my life." Regina continued, "But how did you do it? All the lies?" She asked. "It grows on you. Especially when you live on an island filled with boys." Y/n answered simply. "No," Regina said. She shook her head. "We offered you a home. A better life. And you still risk everything for someone who had you in his possession for centuries. Held you captive. Held the truth from you." Regina pointed out. "I love Peter." Y/n replied, "And it wasn't all for him. My father was down here as well." Y/n reminds her. "That's not enough." Regina said, "You chose safety over love." She added. "Didn't you do the same?" Y/n asked her. That's when Regina became silent again. Y/n sighed and took a few steps back. "I just didn't expect you to go through with it. You're so... innocent. So young and fragile." Regina spoke up.  Y/n shrugged. "That's why I need Peter. He keeps me safe." Y/n said quietly. "It's not real," Regina tells her. Y/n glares at her. The Lost Girl took a step closer to the queen. "You're not the one to decide that," Y/n tells her sternly. Regina became silent once again. The Lost Girl looked into the Evil Queen's eyes one last time. "Goodbye, Regina," Y/n said.