•Chapter 38•

Henry sat in the booth. He had a sad expression on his face. Emma sat in front of him, setting his hot coco down. "What's up?" She asked him. Henry shrugged, resting his head on his hands on the table. "I miss Y/n." He tells his mother. Emma let out a sigh. "I thought you were angry at her." He said. Henry glanced up at his mother. "I was, but I'm worried about her. I just wish she was here with us." Henry explained, "To make sure she's okay." He added. Emma didn't exactly know what to tell her son. He was concerned about a girl that tried to destroy the town? "What if Pan hurt her or something like that?" Henry questioned, "We all know what Pan can do." He continued. She inhaled deeply before she exhaled again. "Listen, kid," She started, "She's home, now. I'm sure she's fine." Emma assured him. Henry played with the mug in front of him. "And, from what I've seen, Pan wouldn't hurt her. He's cruel, but he loves her. I'm sure she's okay." Emma continued. Henry shook his head. Emma frowned at him. "What?" She questioned. "She's not okay," Henry tells his mother. Emma tilted her head at him. "How do you know?" She asked him. Henry lifted his head again. "I couldn't sleep, so I was reading in my book, Then I heard some noise coming from downstairs. I went down to check up on my mom when I heard her talk about Y/n. She was talking to Hook about something she did to Y/n before she left," Henry explained. "What did she say?" Emma questioned. "My mom said something about a curse," Henry answered, "She said that Y/n would die." He added. Emma let out a sigh. "Of course she did." She whispered. Her eyes focused back on her son. "I'll talk to your mom. Now, drink your hot chocolate." She tells him.

Once Henry finally finished his hot chocolate, Emma dropped him off at his school. After that, she immediately went over to Regina's house. The blonde sheriff pounded on the door with her fist. "Regina!" She called out, "Regina, open up!" She added. After banging on the door again for a few seconds, the door finally opened. Regina glared at the blonde woman in front of her. "What?!" She exclaimed. Emma stepped closer to the mayor. "What did you do to Y/n?" She asked sternly. "What?" Regina replied. "Henry heard you talk to Hook last night. He said you cursed Y/n." Emma spoke up. Regina holds up her hand. "Slow down." She said, "Henry heard that?" She asked. Emma nodded slowly. "Yeah, and he's worried about her." She tells. Regina took a step closer to Emma as well. "Pan is getting exactly what he deserves." She said. Emma glared at her. "And what is it that he deserves?" She questioned, "Because whatever you did, I'm pretty sure it would make Pan even angrier than he already is." She added. Regina's expression grew angrier. "I took away that what he loves." She said. Emma took a step back. "Y/n?" She questioned. An evil smirk appeared on Regina's face. "I put a curse in her chest. Pan has her heart, and once he puts it back in, she will die." Regina said. "Why would he do that?" Emma asked her. Regina shrugged. "He will think it's the only way to save her. She will appear so sick, Pan will think she's dying. He will have no choice." She replied. Emma shook her head slightly. "You killed us all." She whispered. The Evil Queen glared at the blonde woman. "I saved us!" Regina exclaimed, "Without her, he'll become weaker." She added. "Or make him more vicious than he already was. He will come back and kill us all. Starting with you." Emma tells her. "Why me?" Regina asked her. "Pan will know it was you," Emma replies, "He won't stop until he found you. And he will kill anyone who will try to protect you. Including Henry." She continued. "I did this for Henry. To protect him!" Regina tells the blonde. "No, you just wanted revenge. You didn't think about Henry. You didn't think about the consequences at all!" Emma exclaimed. "How are you so sure he will come here to kill us all? What if I'm right, and be becomes weaker?" Regina questions her. "Because you didn't," Emma replied.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Killian stood aboard his ship. He checked the supplies on the deck for his long journey. "Need some help with that?" A voice behind him said. Killian glanced over his shoulder to see Neal standing behind him. Neal started to walk towards him. "Going away, huh?" Neal questioned. "I'm going to get her, mate," Killian tells him. Neal frowned at him. "And how are you planning on doing that?" Neal asked him. Killian glared at him. "You wouldn't happen to have some beans in your back pocket, do you?" Neal asked him. The pirate shook his head. "I don't." He answered, "But I won't stop until I find her." He added. Neal nodded slightly, putting his hands into his pockets. "Alright, I'm coming with you," Neal tells him. "You don't have to, mate," Killian replies. "Two is always better than one," Neal responded, "Besides, you're gonna need some help if you're going up against Pan to get Y/n back." He added. Killian nodded. "Alright." He said, "But we have to get there fast. Regina has put some curse on Y/n. We have to get there before it's too late." Killian added. Neal nodded. "We will. We go back, grab Y/n, and get the hell off that island." Neal said. "Sounds like a plan to me. But, what about Pan? He will come back for her once we take her. Then we will be back right here before we know it." Neal pointed out. Killian sighed. "We will find a way to keep her safe. Hopefully, we will have enough time to figure out how to defeat Pan once and for all." Killian said. "No, you won't." A male voice spoke behind them. The two men turned around. Behind them stood the man who died a long time ago. Rumplestiltskin. Neal's eyes widened. "At least not alone." Rumple continued. "Papa?" Neal asked.