•Chapter 10•

Pan and Henry arrived at Skull Rock. "It has been a long time since I stepped foot on this shore," Pan spoke. They walked towards the stairs. Pan stopped and grabbed a branch from the ground. He drew a line and cast a spell. "What's that?" Henry asked him. "A protection spell," Pan answered, "Now let's go." He tells the boy. They walked up the stairs. They soon arrived at the top. "This is it. The place where you're going to save magic." Pan informs Henry. "Why does it have to be here?" Henry asked him. "Well, because this is the location from which Neverland's magic emanates," Pan explained. Henry's eyes fell on the huge hourglass. "What's the hourglass for?" He asked. "Marks how much time we have left before Neverland's magic runs out," Pan tells the boy. "It's almost empty." Henry acknowledged. He looked at Pan to see him looking around. What he didn't know, was that Pan was hearing Y/n scream in pain. "Is something wrong?" Henry asked, snapping Pan out of his thoughts. "No. Come with me." He tells the boy. He puts his hand on Henry's shoulder and guided him to someplace behind the hourglass. "There's something I need to take care of before we get started," Pan tells Henry. Henry nodded and sat down. Pan walked away with an angry expression on his face. "Tell them, Y/n. It's okay." He whispered. He waited for the screaming to stop. But it didn't. "Y/n, tell them where we are. Just do it." He whispered again.
Meanwhile, in the camp, Regina was still torturing Y/n with her magic. The girl was screaming on top of her lungs. Her throat was starting to hurt. Killian had turned away from the scene. He couldn't see her like this. "Skull rock!" She suddenly screamed. Regina stopped what she was doing. "They're at Skull Rock," Y/n tells them, "But you haven't got much time," she added. "Then we stay behind. Someone needs to be here to guard the lost boys when they wake up." David said. "You don't need to stay behind," Emma says. "David's right. You get him home, tell him we love him." Snow replied. "Tell him yourself, when you get back from deadman's peak. Gold can cure you, but we need to bring some of the water with us." Emma tells her parents. Snow hugged her daughter and looked at Rumple. "Thank you." She whispered. "Well, apparently, that's the only thanks I need these days." Gold replied. "Tink and I will take care of things here. We'll meet you back at the Jolly Roger. When you find Henry." Killian spoke up. Snow looked at Emma. "Promise me, that if your father and I don't make it back, you'll take him home." Snow whispered. "We're all going home. Together." Emma assures her parents. 

A while later, Rumple made it up the stairs. Pan was already waiting for him. "Hello, Laddie." He said. He turned around to look at Rumple. "Oh, I see you've come bearing gifts." Pan continued. "Where's Henry?" Rumple asked him. "Oh, you mean my great-grandson? You still haven't told the others who I really am?" Pan asked him. "Have you?" Rumple asked him. Pan scoffs at him. He turned to the hourglass. "You haven't even told your own son. Why?" He asked. "Because you're nothing but a coward to me. And I think that is why you haven't told the girl yet." Rumple replied. "We both know if that were true, Y/n wouldn't be here on the island and I would already be in that box," Pan said. "You don't think I can do it? You let me inside just to, uh, taunt me?" " Rumple asked. "No," Pan tells him,  "To see you again. To give you one last chance. Stay with me. Let this go. Let's start over." Pan said. "Do you think I want to be with you? That I could ever forgive you after you abandoned me?" Rumple questioned. Pan sighed at his son. "I'm disappointed, Rumple. After all these years, I thought you'd be more...understanding, considering you did the same thing to your son. You traded Baelfire for the power of a dagger, and I traded you for youth. We're a lot more alike than you care to admit." Pan said, trying to manipulate Rumple. "We are nothing alike!" Rumple exclaimed. "Oh, of course, we are. And it's nothing to be ashamed of. Neither one of us was cut out to be a father, my boy." Pan replied. "I regretted leaving my son the moment I let him go. I spend my life trying to find him. To get him back. And what did you do? You forgot about me." Rumple informs him. "I never forgot about you! Why do you think I call myself 'Peter Pan'?" Pan asked him. "Don't think for a moment I believe it's because you care for me," Rumple tells him. "But I do. All you have to do is put down that box, and you'll see it's true. We can make the fresh start you've always wanted. Together, just as we planned." Pan replied. He holds out his hand. "Oh, I'm gonna make a fresh start. Just not with you." Rumple whispered. He waved his hand over the box opening it. Except, it didn't open. He tried again, but nothing happened. "I don't understand." He whispered. "Cause you don't have it," Pan tells him. He holds out the real box. Rumple looks at it. "You switched them?" He asked. "Follow the lady. Still having trouble believing. In Neverland, all you have to do is think of something to have it. Even something fake." He chuckled, "But the real one...let's see what it can do." He said. He waved his hand over the box, opening it. Red smog came out of it. Pan looked at how his son disappeared. "I'm sorry, Rumple. You had your chance. The choice was yours." He spoke. Rumple disappeared and the box closed again.