•Chapter 70•

"Hey, Dad, I was wondering when-" Y/n started. She cut herself off by the sight of Killian and Emma making out. Their hands were all over each other as if they couldn't get enough of one another. Emma was gently pulling on the fabric of his coat as Killian's hand squeezed her waist. "Woah," Y/n chuckled. Killian broke away from the kiss. He turned to look at his daughter. His eyes widened. "Y/n!" He exclaimed. Y/n chuckled and held up her hands. "Sorry, I didn't know you two were..." She started. She had trouble finding the right words that wouldn't upset her father or Emma. The blonde woman blushed a little as she looked down. Her hands were still resting on Killian's chest. The pirate smiled sheepishly. "Having a moment," Y/n added to her sentence. Emma backed away from the pirate and cleared her throat. Killian turned his attention to the blonde woman who was still standing fairly close to him. "I should go find Henry," Emma tells them. Killian reached out his hand. "Love," he started. "I'll talk to you later." Emma quickly replied. She gave Killian a sweet smile. The pirate returned the smile and watched closely as she walked away. Y/n walked over to him. As soon as Emma was out of sight Killian turned to his daughter. She had a smirk on her face. "So," She started. Killian held up his hand and shook his head. "Don't," he tells her sternly. "You and Emma, huh?" She said. The pirate let out a sigh, slightly embarrassed. "She's not becoming my mother, is she?" Y/n asked. Killian frowned at her. "What? No!" He replied quickly. Y/n shrugged. "I was just wondering." She said quietly. Killian smiled at her. "What is it?" He asked her sweetly, "You were going to ask me something." He tells her. Y/n quickly remembered why she came here looking for the pirate. "Oh! Right." she said, "I found Felix. He is now gathering all the Lost Boys to leave." She continued. Killian nodded and straightened his coat. "We're leaving soon." He assured her. Y/n nodded and smiled at him. She let out an excited squeal. "We are going home!" She exclaimed. The pirate chuckled at her. "You are, Love." He said.

But the pirate didn't seem all that happy. He appeared to be sad. Y/n stepped closer to her father. "You'll be back with her soon." She promised him, "I promise." She said. "I just wish she could-" Killian started. Y/n shook her head before he could continue. Killian stopped and looked at the Lost Girl. "She can't come with us. We, and with that, I mean Pan and I, can't trust her. Not there. She might try to kill us all again or set the island on fire or something. She's powerful to do so. We've all seen she's powerful enough. We can't risk it." Y/n explained to him, "She has to stay here. Besides, she doesn't want to leave her son behind to go and sail the seas." She added. It might have come out a tad harsher than she intended but it was the truth. Emma wouldn't leave her family behind for anything. And Killian knew this. Emma never had a family until like a year ago. She wasn't going to give all of that up. For no one. She didn't even want to leave them behind when Neal returned. Killian snapped out of his thoughts. "I understand." He replied, "You're the boss." He added. Y/n smirked and shrugged. "Boys listen to a woman. They can't keep their eyes off her, which she uses to her advantage. Always use someone's weak spots against them." She spoke. Killian smiled proudly at her. "Who taught you that?" He asked her. "A wise captain." She tells him. "He must've been very wise," Killian smirked. "Oh, yeah, he is." Y/n smiled. A few more chuckles and giggles were exchanged before Y/n cleared her throat. "I have a few more people to speak with before we leave this town." She tells her father. He nodded in response. "I will meet you on the ship." He said. Y/n nodded in response and rested her hand on Killian's cheek. "Be careful." She tells him. He smiled at her. "If you do that too." He replied. The Lost Girl smiled and walked past the pirate.

After a while, Y/n had reached her first pitstop. Granny's bed and breakfast. She sneaked her way inside the building and made her way up the stairs. She inhaled deeply as she stood in front of the door. The Lost Girl knocked on the door before she opened her door. "Bae?" She called. Neal stood a few feet away from her by his bed. His back was facing her. But he raised his head at the sound of her voice. "Bae, can we... can we talk?" She asked. "What's there to say?" He asked. His back was still facing her. Y/n sighed. She could understand why he didn't want to talk to her. After everything that has happened? She wouldn't want to talk to herself either if she were him. She almost trapped his father in the Underworld with Hades. "Bae-" Y/n started. "It's Neal." He replied. His tone was cold and emotionless. "I know you as Baelfire." She chuckled. Neal turned around. His eyes were red and puffed. Had he been crying? "And I thought I knew you!" He suddenly exclaimed. Y/n frowned at him. "What?" She replied. "You lie! Over and over and over again! You tried to trap my dad! Maybe even kill him!" Neal exclaimed. Y/n let out a sigh. "Would you calm down for just a second?" She asked him. "No! I won't calm down!" Neal almost yelled at her. He took a few steps closer to her. "How dare you?" he asked, "How dare you come in here and expect me to just talk with you? We don't talk about this! This is insane! You are insane!" He rambled loudly. Y/n just looked at him. She felt bad for him. He sounded desperate. He was venting all his anger to her. Which was all right. She didn't blame him. They used to be close. She would always let him talk to her. It didn't matter if he was happy or frustrated. "I came here to apologize to you, Bae." She tells him. "Apologize? You want to apologize?!" He yelled. "Yes!" Y/n almost screamed. She took a moment to regain her calmness. "I want to apologize for everything that has happened. Everything that I have done to you and your family. I never wanted to hurt you. Anyone. Not truly." She admitted. Neal only glared at her. "And I wanted to say goodbye to you." She whispered. The adult folded his arms over his chest. "Goodbye?" He asked. Y/n nodded in response. Neal shook his head. "No, no, you're not leaving. I can't let you. You gotta make things right." Neal tells her sternly. "Bae, it's for the best. Bringing Neverland to Storybrooke was a big mistake. These two worlds need to be separate. That's why we're leaving." She explained.

Neal shook his head again. "You have to bring Belle back. And Regina." He tells her. "I can't do that, Bae." She said. The Lost Girl stepped towards her adult friend. She sighed and put her hands against his chest. "I have to leave, Bae." She whispered. She raised her hand and rested her palm on his cheek. "I know you probably hate me. But I don't. You're my friend and you will always be my friend. No matter how old you get." She smiled. Neal's eyes softened and his anger started to fade away. He suddenly remembered all those nights they spent together, joking around and going swimming. No rules. No adults. Before Neal could say anything else, Y/n grabbed Neal's hand and placed something in it. "You only get two. One to visit, one to leave." She whispered to him. Neal furrowed his eyebrows, frowning at her. He opened his hand to see two magic beans. "Goodbye, Bae." She said. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. She turned away from him, leaving the room. "First Felix, and now him?" Pan questioned. Y/n rolled her eyes at the leader of the Lost Boys. "The son of the Dark One?" He added, "You seem to have a thing for the good guys in a bad place." He continued. "Why does it always have to be romantic?" Y/n replied. Pan folded his arms over his chest. "Oh, please, you can't fool me, Y/n. I know that look when I see it." He tells her. Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Oh, do you now?" She asked him, "And what look might that be?" She added. "As if I need to explain that." He replied. Y/n narrowed her eyes at him. "Please," She started, "Explain." She said. Y/n focused her eyes on him as Pan tried to find the words. "You're using your eyes to make them fall in love with you." He answered. Y/n laughed at him. "I'm the only girl on this island. I can't control what they're thinking." Y/n pointed out to him. She stepped closer to the Lost Boy until they were only inches apart. The Lost Girl looked up at him. "But if it truly bothers you, there are two things you can do." She tells him. Pan's mouth was shut tightly. Y/n started to circle around him. "One, you release me, and let me go back home." She started. "Never," Pan whispered. Y/n pretended to not have heard what he'd just said. "Or!" She said, "Two, if you care that much, you can let them know I'm off-limits." She tells him. Pan's eyes met hers again. "And how do you suggest I do that, Y/n?" He asked her. Y/n shrugged. "I'm sure you'll come up with something. You're a clever boy." She smirked at him.

"Where have you been, huh?" Pan questioned. Y/n walked past him and Felix, not answering his question. The two Lost Boys made eye contact with each other. Felix shrugged in response. Pan turned his head back to Y/n. He used his magic to read her mind. He quickly understood what was going on. He suddenly popped up right in front of her. "Y/n," Pan started. The Lost Girl sighed. "I just want to get on that ship and get out of here. Is my dad back yet?" She asked him. Pan shook his head. "Not yet. But I'm expecting him any moment." He answered. Felix stood up and walked up behind Y/n. "Are you alright?" He asked. Y/n nodded slowly. "I just want to go home." She replied. She let out a deep sigh and turned around to look at Felix. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her ear against his chest. Felix smiled and petted her hair as he wrapped his arms around her. Pan walked up to them and kissed the top of Y/n's head. He puts his hands on her arms. "Come on." He whispered, "Let's get aboard the ship. Get you somewhere warm." He added. Y/n looked up at him. She noticed a playful smirk on his lips. "Really, Peter?" she giggled, "Now?" She asked. Pan shrugged. "Can't blame me. It's been a while." He replied. Y/n rolled her eyes at him. Pan pouted at her. "Are you gonna make me beg?" He asked her. Y/n smirked mischievously. Felix puts his hands on Y/n's shoulders. "You know I'm still here too, right?" He asked. Y/n glanced over her shoulder and nodded with a smirk.