•Chapter 18•

In the morning, Y/n made her way down the stairs. Her legs were weak, she could barely stand. Let alone walk. But she managed to drag herself into the kitchen. Regina turned around when she heard Y/n enter the kitchen. "Morning," Y/n said. "Morning. What is wrong with your legs?" Regina asked. Y/n shrugged in response. She sat on a chair. "I woke up early. I went for a run in the woods." She lied. "Oh, well, I didn't hear you come in this morning," Regina tells her. Y/n smiled awkwardly. "It was five in the morning. I don't expect you to have heard me." She replied. Regina turned back to the stove. "Alright then." She said, "I made you and Henry some pancakes and eggs." She added. "It smells great." Y/n spoke. Henry entered the kitchen. He sat in the chair next to Y/n. Regina sat two plates down in front of the two children. "Thanks, Mom." Henry said. "Thank you, Regina." Y/n thanked her. Regina smiled and turned back to stove to make herself some eggs as well. Henry looked at Y/n. "What were you doing last night?" He asked her. Regina turned around to look at the two. Y/n looked at Henry. "What?" She chuckled. "What were you doing last night? There were strange sounds coming through the wall." Henry tells her, "As if you were in pain or something." He added. Regina folded her arms over her chest. "Y/n..." She started, "Did something happen after you came home last night?" She asked. Y/n thought of the night before. How Pan and Felix's hands roamed all over her body. The way they spoke to her, the way they kissed her. Y/n moaned loudly. Pan looked up at the blonde boy. "Felix, keep her quiet." He ordered. "I'm trying." Felix tells him. Pan had a firm grip on Y/n's thighs. The lost girl was positioned on her hands and knees. Felix moved his hands into her hair. "Come on, princess. You gotta stay quiet." He whispered. Y/n looked up at him with innocent eyes. Pan slipped out one inch before sliding back into her. Y/n closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Felix groaned loudly at the vibration of her moans on himself. "Peter, she's killing me." Felix informs him. Pan smirked at them. "That's the game, Felix." He replied, "Now, ruin her." He added. Hearing that, Y/n lost it. Her eyes rolled back into her skull and moaned loudly. Y/n snapped back to reality. She shook her head and took a bite of her eggs. "Not that I can remember." She informs them. 

After breakfast, Y/n limped back up the stairs. Once in her room, she closed and locked the door behind her. Pan and Felix were both gone. Her room smelled like their actions from last night. The sweat, their cum. She walked over to the window and creaked it open. She remembered every second of that night. Y/n sighed and flopped down onto her bed. Pan put his hands on Y/n's covered chest. He massaged her breasts gently. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath her shirt, which made it easier for Pan to massage her. Y/n closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder. She moaned quietly in his ear. Pan's hands traveled to the hem of her shirt. He looked at Felix who still had his hands positioned on her legs. He pulled the shirt up to Y/n's chin. "Just look at her, Felix." Pan spoke. Felix glanced up. He smiled at the Lost Girl sitting in front of him, squirming and whining under their touch. "Touch her, Felix."  Pan ordered. "Both of you." Y/n whispered. The two boys looked at the girl. Y/n opened her eyes and looked at the two. "Please." She added. Pan looked at Felix. "You heard the lady." He said. Felix smirked and crawled between Y/n's legs. He wraps his fingers around the soft fabric of her panties. "Let's take this off too." He whispers.  There was a knock on her door. Y/n snapped out of her thoughts. She turned her head to look at the bedroom door. "Who is it?" She questioned. "It's Henry. Can I come in?" The boy's voice sounded from behind the door. "Come in." Y/n called out. The door opened and Henry stepped inside. He had put on his coat and held his book in his hands. "Ready to go? Wow, what's that smell? And why is it so hot in here?" He asked her. Y/n sat up on her bed. "To go where?" She asked the boy. "To Jefferson. You needed him, right? I will distract Paige while you talk to him." He explained. Y/n chuckled at him. "Henry, that's very sweet, but I already spoke with him." She tells the boy. "What? No." Henry complained, "This was part of operation cinnemon." He whined. Y/n raised her eyebrow. "Operation cinnemon?" She questioned. "I like cinnemon on my hot coco. My mom, Regina, drinks tea when I drink my coco." He explained. "Still not following." Y/n tells him. "My mom drinks tea...tea parties? The Mad Hatter has tea parties?" Henry explained. "Oh, that makes sense." She tells him. 

Later that day, Y/n sat at Granny's with Henry. Regina was going to join them for dinner later. Y/n didn't mind spending time with Henry. The boy stood up to go to the bathroom, leaving Y/n by herself. A person stepped inside the diner. The person sat in the booth behind Y/n. The Lost Girl knew exactly who it was. "So, you've taken my deal?" She questioned. "Not yet. I still don't believe those two were real." Jefferson spoke up. "I checked, they're very real. Like, very real." Y/n tells him. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He asked her. "I don't think you're interested in the details. I will slip off my chair if I tell them as well." She smirked to herself. "Alright, I get it." Jefferson told her, "Still doesn't prove anything." he added. "Pin me to the wall and you'll figure out just how real they are." The Lost Girl informs the man. Jefferson didn't answer. Y/n sighed. "We're both the bad guys in our stories, Jefferson. We both want a happy ending." Y/n started. "I'm not a bad guy. And I have my happy ending." Jefferson cut her off. Y/n rolls her eyes at his comment. She turns her head slightly to at him over her shoulder. "You and I both know that is not the only thing you want." She said, "Whatever it is, I can help you get it. Together we can get the happy endings we've always wanted." She tells him. "What if I say I'm not interested?" Jefferson asked her. Y/n let out a chuckle and turned around again. "I know you are. I can sense it." She tells him. She took a sip of her drink. "I take that by that silence you're interested. Let's say we meet up tomorrow night in the forest." She suggested. "Why tomorrow? Do you need to polish your dolls before we go?" Jefferson asked her. Y/n shrugged. "You're welcome to join us, pretty boy." She smirked. "No, thank you." Jefferson said. He stood up from his seat. "I'll see you tomorrow, then." He added before he walked off. 

Henry returned from the bathroom. He sat back down in front of Y/n. "Is my mom not here yet?" He asked her. Y/n shook her head. "No, but she'll be here soon, Henry." She assured him. Henry nodded and took a sip of his hot chocolate. "Hey, Y/n?" Henry said as he sat his cup down. "Yes?" Y/n replied. "What happened in your room? When I walked in this morning it was very hot in there. And there was a strange smell." Henry reminded her. Y/n didn't know what to tell him. "I don't think you want to know." She tells him. "I'm not sure if it's healthy for you to stay in a room like that every day." Henry tells her. "Oh, I don't mind the heat, Henry. This room is fine." She quickly replied. Henry raised his eyebrow at her comment. Y/n took another sip of her drink. "Don't worry about, Henry. I'm fine, and the room is fine too." She assures him. "Are you sure? Because you were limping this morning. Maybe the heat melted your bones." He said. Y/n laughed at him. "You're very funny, Henry. We could've used some of that back in Neverland." She tells him. "I'm serious." Henry replied. Y/n continues to laugh. "Bones can't melt at that heat." She tells him. "Oh." Henry said. Y/n smiled at him. "You're adorable sometimes." She tells him. The two children chatted for a while until Regina walked in. She sat next to Henry. "Have you two ordered yet?" She asked. Y/n shook her head. "No, not yet. We waited for you." Y/n answered. 

After dinner, Regina left to bring Henry to Emma and the Charmings. Y/n spotted Neal sitting by the bar alone. The Lost Girl walked up to him. "Evening, Bae." She spoke up. Neal snapped up his head and glanced over his shoulder. "Hey." He smiled. "Mind if I join you?" Y/n asked him. Neal shook his head. "No, please, sit." He tells her. Y/n smiled and sat on the chair next to him. "So, what's a handsome guy like you doing here all by himself?" Y/n asked him. Neal let out a chuckle. "I'm having dinner with my father and Belle." He tells her. Y/n looked around the diner. "Some lamp broke down at my father's house." He explained. "Oh, that makes sense." Y/n responded. Neal nodded and sipped his coffee. "Can I ask you something?" She asked him. Neal set his cup down and nodded. "Of course." He replied. "Do you remember when we went swimming by the waterfall?" She asked. "When we had that waterfight?" He questioned. Y/n nodded in response. "Of course I remember that. Pan almost killed me that day because we had fun. And it was just the two of us." Neal reminds her. Y/n giggled at the memory of that day. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that." She tells him. Neal smiled at her. "It's fine. Why do you ask?" He asked her. Y/n shrugged. "I was just wondering. I got to relive a lot of memories last night." She tells him. "You dreamt of Neverland?" Neal asked her. Y/n smiled to herself. "You can say that." She tells the man. "Well, I am glad you're happy again. If I'm being honest, you didn't seem okay for the last couple of days." Neal tells her. Y/n smiles at him. "Well, your son has been great company. He's good at keeping my mind off Pan and Felix. He reminds me of an old friend." She tells him. Neal smiled and puts his hand on her shoulder. "He's a good boy, Bae." She said. "I know he is. Regina raised him well." Neal replied. "Yeah, she did." Y/n said.