•Chapter 30•

Pan glanced down at the beans in his hands. "Well done, love." He tells her. Y/n shrugged. "It was easy." She replied. Pan looked back up at her. "Your father?" He asked. "He's dead," Y/n replied. She never showed any emotions. Not one little tear slipped from her eyes. Only a blank, emotionless expression. "I watched as he closed his eyes and took his last breath. He should be glad I let him die so peacefully." Y/n continued, "I would've loved to slid his throat." She added. Pan smirked at her. "And I would've loved to see that." He tells her. Y/n looked at the beans in his hand. Pan followed her gaze. He glanced back up at his Lost Girl. "What are you thinking about?" He asked her. Y/n shrugged. "Home." She answered. Pan puts the beans in Y/n's jewelry box, which barely had any jewelry in it. He turns back to Y/n. Y/n let out a deep sigh, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I can't wait to sleep underneath the stars, and go swimming by the waterfall, again." She said. Pan puts his hands on her lower back. "Hunting trips with the Lost Boys, climbing the highest trees to get the best view of the island." Y/n continued. "And what of Killian?" Pan asked her. Y/n shrugged again. "What about him?" She asked him. Pan's hands moved slowly up and down her back. "Well, he's going to search for you when we go back. And he won't stop until he has found you again." He tells her. Y/n tilted her head at him. "And you are just going to let him take me?" She asked him. Pan smirked at her. "Of course not." He replied. Y/n smiled at him. "Then I have nothing to worry about." She said. The Lost Girl removed her arms from around his neck. She stepped away from her boyfriend. Pan's eyes followed her movements. "Love," He stared. She picked up some of her drawings. "Mh?" Y/n asked. Pan leaned on the desk in front of him. "You know what's about to happen." He started. She looks up from the piece of paper in her hands. "You know you can't stop it," Pan added. Y/n turned to look at him and nodded. "I know." She replied. Pan gave a slight nod in response. He turned away, fixing his jacket. 

"Do we have to, though?" Y/n asked him. Pan let out a deep sigh, turning around again. "I'm just saying," Y/n started. Pan holds up his hand. "No." He said sternly. Y/n pouted at her boyfriend. "You didn't even let me finish." She complained. Pan folds his arms over his chest. "I'm just saying... we don't have to kill him," Y/n tells him. Pan leaned on the desk again. "Y/n, we've talked about this." He said sternly. "I know. I just don't think-" She started. Pan suddenly appeared right in front of her. He grabbed her and forced her against the nearest wall. "You don't think. You do whatever I tell you to do." He said darkly. Y/n frowned at him. Pan cleared his throat, removing his hands from her arms. "Darling, I-" He started. Y/n looked him dead in the eyes. "You don't tell me to anything, Pan." She said sternly. Pan opened his mouth, about to say something else when Y/n holds up her hand. "No, it's my turn to talk, now." She started, "No one tells me what to do. Not here, not in Neverland, not in any other realm. No one. Not Killian, not Regina... not even you." She continued. Pan gulped and took a step back. "You may have magic, you maybe have the power to control others, but you don't control me," Y/n added. "Apologies, my love," Pan spoke. Y/n walked past him. "I'm going to bed. You're going to check up on Felix and the Lost Boys. Make sure everything's set up for tomorrow." Y/n ordered. "I will," Pan replied. Y/n changed into an oversized shirt before she crawled into her bed. Pan couldn't help to admire her. He loved Y/n's dominant side. Y/n looked up to find him staring at her. "See something you like?" Y/n asked him. Pan smirked at her. "Indeed I do." He tells her. He suddenly appeared kneeling next to her bed. He reached for her hand. He pressed a light kiss on top of her hand. "You're always a pleasant sight, darling." He tells her. Y/n smiled at him. "I'll see you in your dreams." He whispered. He let go of Y/n's hand, standing up again. The Lost Girl rested her head on her pillow before she drifted off into a peaceful slumber. 

Clothes were ripped from their bodies. Soon, the two were naked and making out together on the king-sized bed. Y/n took his big cock in her hands. She moved her hand up and down his shaft. Jefferson groaned loudly. He moved his hand up and down her back slightly as she jerked him off. His hand slowly moved down to her entrance. He brushed his fingers over her sensitive parts. "Damn it." He cursed under his breath. Y/n looked at him. "What?" She asked him. "You're wet." He said. Y/n giggled in response. She lies down on top of his chest, his member still in her hand. "Makes it easier to slip in." She smirked. Jefferson moved his hand down again. He slid his finger into her wet core. Y/n moaned loudly. "This is far enough, Y/n." Pan's voice whispered in her ear. The thought of her jealous boyfriend watching her as she made love to another man. It turned her on. She ignored Pan's warning. She glanced down at Jefferson's member. It stood upright. "I don't know if it'll fit." She moaned. The Mad Hatter flipped them around. He pinned her down onto the mattress. Jefferson crawled between her legs. "I will make it fit." He tells her. Without a warning, Jefferson slammed his hard member inside the teenager. She dug her nails deep into the skin of his back. Behind them, stood Pan. He had a dagger in his hand. Y/n looked at him over Jefferson's shoulder. She looked at him with pleading eyes. Pan aimed his dagger at Jefferson's back. Anger was flowing through Pan's veins as he watched Jefferson and Y/n. Jefferson groaned at the tightness. "When was your last time?" He asked her. "When was yours?" She asked him. "Too long," Jefferson answered. He thrust hard before spilling all his seed into her. He smiled to himself at the thought of her womb covered in cum. His cum. He flopped down behind her. His big cock remained inside her tight cunt. Jefferson moved his hand down to her clit. He slowly rubbed it while thrusting in and out of her. It wasn't very long until Y/n came."You like that?" Jefferson asked her. Y/n nodded in response. "Do it again. Please." She pleaded quietly. Her voice was slightly hoarse from the moaning. Jefferson smirked at her. "As you wish." He whispered to her. Y/n shot awake in her bed. Her eyes were wide open. "Wow." She said, "I did not expect that." She added. 

On the docks, Killian was making his way towards his ship. He opened his mouth, about to call out to Y/n. "Don't call her yet." A voice called behind him. The pirate turned around to find Pan standing a few feet away from him. "I wanna talk," Pan added. "Bloody hell." Killian cursed under his breath. Pan then teleported right in front of Killian. "You're alive," Killian said. "Indeed I am," Pan replied. "So it's true. All of it." Killian responded. Pan had a smug smirk on his face. "It is." He tells him. "How did you do it?" Killian asked him. Pan let out a chuckle. "Wouldn't you like to know?" He smirked. The boy took a few steps back. "I have my ways." He added. Killian just looked at the boy. "How's the search going?" Pan asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. "I've found what I was looking for," Killian replied. "Did you?" Pan asked him. The boy disappeared for a second. Killian looked around the docks. Suddenly, Pan appeared next to the pirate. "What are you gonna do now?" He asked, "Trap me in a box? Because you've already tried that. And... look where we are now." He continued with a smirk. Killian glared at him. "I wanna talk," Pan tells him again. "About her, I'm assuming?" Killian questioned. "She wants you to live," Pan informs the pirate. A smile appeared on his face. "Oh, how flattering," Killian replied. "We both know if it were up to me, you would have died a long time ago." Pan reminds him. "I'm glad to see you're taking her orders. Seems like someone is able to control Peter Pan after all." Killian replied. "Not really," Pan tells him. He holds out his hand. Killian frowned at him. Suddenly, a heart appeared. Killian's eyes widened slightly. "Is that-" He started. "Y/n's heart?" Pan questioned, "That it is." He added. "Did you?" Killian asked. "Did I have her heart all this time?" Pan questioned. Another smug smile appeared on his face. "Indeed I had." He said. He stepped closer to the pirate. "When she practically begged me to take her back to camp after staying in the echo caves, I did. And when I did, I ripped her heart out. I ripped it out so her heart would be mine, and mine alone." Pan tells him, "So she would never leave me again." He added. 

The Lost Girl was tossed in the middle of the camp by two Lost Boys. Pan walked up behind her. Y/n turned around, as she remained on her knees in the dirt. She looked up at Pan. He started to get closer to her. "Please, Peter," She pleaded, "I promise I will never try to escape again. I promise." She said. Tears started to leak from her eyes. Pan crouched in front of her. He puts his finger underneath her chin, pulling it up slightly. Y/n looked into his forest green eyes. "Please, Peter." She pleaded. Pan used his thumb to wipe a tear from her cheek. He looked into her eyes again. "You betrayed me, Y/n." He tells him. He continued to brush his thumb over her cheek. "You betrayed my trust." He added. "I can regain it." Y/n assures him, "You can trust me, Peter." She said. Pan kept looking into her eyes. "Can I?" He asked her. Y/n nodded in response. "I will swear to you on my life... I will never betray you again. Ever. I will be yours. My loyalty shall lie with you, and you alone. I promise." Y/n tells him. Pan leaned closer to her face. "Let's make sure of that then." He said. He then reached into her chest, harshly. Y/n screamed in pain. Pan pulled out her heart. Y/n blacked out, collapsing to the ground. Pan looks p at the other Lost Boys. "When she wakes up, no one will speak of this." He ordered. They all nodded in response. He pointed at her. "Take her to my tent." He tells them. Two Lost Boys jumped up and picked up the unconscious Lost Girl. Felix walked up to Pan. The demon glanced down at the heart in his hand. "She's mine, now." He said.