•Chapter 36•

Y/n turned around as she slowly started to wake up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. Pan was still fast asleep next to her. She smiled at him and snuggled into his chest. Pan groaned a little in his sleep. He wrapped his arms tightly around her body. "Pan, it's time to wake up," Y/n tells her boyfriend. The demon kept his eyes shut, breathing softly. Y/n moved her hand into his hair. Pan let out a deep sigh. He nestled his head into the crook of her neck. Y/n couldn't help but smile at him. She closed her eyes again as the demon rested peacefully next to her. A while later, Y/n managed to slip out of his grip. She quietly got dressed and braided her hair. She slung her cloak around her shoulders as she stepped out of the tent. Outside, she spotted Felix. She sneaked up behind him, covering his eyes. "Guess who." She said. "The person who will make my breakfast?" Felix guessed. Y/n frowned at him. "You're a horrible person." She tells him. Felix turns around to look at her. He eyed her up and down. "Shouldn't you be resting?" He asked her. Y/n shrugged. "Pan is taking a nap, which means I can finally let off some steam." She explained. Felix stopped her before she could walk past him. "You're not leaving. Pan's orders." He said sternly. "Oh, I get it. We're back home and you're Pan's little bi-" Y/n started. "I'm not." Felix cut her off, "I'm worried about you." He admitted. Y/n chuckled at him. "Why?" She asked him. Felix took a step closer to her. "Because you collapsed right in front of me after the queen did something to you," Felix tells her. Y/n noticed his concerned expression. "I can't get your screams out of my head. The picture of your lifeless body is seared into my brain." Felix tells her, "We don't know what she did to you, yet. So, until we do, can you just stay here?" Felix asked her. "But I wanna go hunting," Y/n whined at him. "Y/n," Felix started. "Felix!" Y/n whined, "You don't get it! I wanna let off some steam! Just mindlessly running around. I want to feel free again!" She complained. "No, no, no, you don't get it!" Felix snapped at her, "You're not leaving this camp!" He yelled. Y/n took a step back. Felix's expression softened. "Y/n-" he started. Y/n turned around and ran off. 

"Y/n!' Felix called after her. Y/n ignored him and ran into the forest. "Y/n, come back!" Felix yelled. Y/n focused on her surroundings. Her eyes fell on a fallen tree on her track. She jumped over it, landing on her hands and feet. She could hear the Lost Boys running after her. She glanced over her shoulder to see Devin looking around with the spear in his hand. She got back up, running further into the jungle. She could hear the boys behind her. Her name was called multiple times as well. Why was she not allowed to leave the camp? She was back home, all of them were. As she was running, she could feel the wind in her hair. She felt free. She felt alive. "Y/n, you have to come back to camp with us!" She heard Devin call behind her. She let out a chuckle as she continued to run. She spotted a tall tree. She ran towards it as fast as she could. She jumped up and grabbed the lowest hanging branch. She pulled herself up, jumping up to grab another branch. She managed to climb to the top. She glanced down to see some of the Lost Boys. "Y/n, come down! Come on. We have to go back to camp before Pan finds out about this!" One of them called out. Y/n rolled her eyes at them. She turned her head to look back at the island. She inhaled deeply, smelling all the trees and plants on the island. The Lost Boys kept calling out her name. She let out a sigh. Instead of going down, she made her way into another tree. She kept climbing into other trees as the Lost Boys followed her. "Y/n, come on!" Felix called out to her. Y/n ignored him. She was about to climb over into another tree when she was stopped by the gap in between. She glanced down again to see two Lost Boys, including Devin, making their way up the tree. Y/n took a deep breath. "Y/n, are you crazy?!" Felix called out to her. "Possibly." She whispered. "Y/n, don't!" Felix tells her. Ignoring him, she jumped off the branch she was standing on, holding out her arms to grasp the one from the other tree. For a moment, she was flying through the air. She grabbed the branch, holding on to it tightly. But, she quickly lost her grip.

She hit the ground hard. Felix walked over to her. "Told you." The blonde tells her. Y/n groans in response. Felix crouched next to her. He helped her sit up straight, putting his hand on her back. Y/n gasped as Felix pressed his hand on her ribs. The blonde boy carefully lifted her shirt. There was a bruise on her skin. "Pan is gonna kill me," he said quietly. "Not again, I hope," Y/n replied. Felix looked at her. He then carefully picked her up in bridal style. "Next time, don't run," Felix tells her. Y/n groaned a little. "Next time, don't tell me what to do." She replied. Felix looked at her. "I wouldn't have to if you listened to your leader." He tells her. Y/n holds up her finger. "Okay, first of all, I always listen to him, I just don't always obey his wishes. Mostly because no one tells me what to do, not even Pan. I'm not his dog. And secondly... honestly, Pan had it coming. He knows me better than that." She tells him. "He does, that doesn't mean he won't kill me for this." He tells her. Y/n rolls her eyes at him in response. "I should've tied you up," Felix whispered. Y/n looked up at the blonde boy. "Kinky." She smirked at him. Felix glared at her. "Don't tempt me." He tells her. They soon arrived back at the camp. Pan stepped out of the tent, scanning the camp for his Lost Girl. His eyes fell on Felix carrying Y/n into camp. The demon started to make his way towards the two. "What happened?" He asked the blonde boy. "She ran away. She fell from a tree." Felix answered. Pan's eyes moved to Y/n. "Take her to my tent." He ordered. Felix walked past the demon and towards the tent. Pan turned to the other Lost Boys. He shot them a deadly glare. "Next time, don't let her escape." He said sternly. He turned around making his way back into the tent. "Go." He tells Felix. The blonde boy looked at Y/n before he walked out of the tent. Pan kneeled by Y/n's side as she sat on the bed. "Pan-" Y/n started. Pan holds up his hand. Y/n shut her mouth again. Pan carefully lifted her shirt, revealing her bruised skin. Y/n glanced down to see the bruise slowly fade away.

Pan's eyes met Y/n's. "I thought I told you to stay in bed." He said. Y/n let out a sigh. "I was going to, but I got bored." She explains. "You could've woken me up, Darling. We could've had some fun." Pan smirked at her. He pulled her closer, pulling her into a kiss. Their lips moved in sync. Y/n moved her hands into his hair, pulling on it gently. Pan's hands slowly moved under her shirt, resting his hands on her bare waist. The demon then pulled away from their kiss. "Well, that I don't mind," Y/n tells him. Pan let out a chuckle. "I wouldn't mind either, Love." He then stood up, looking down at her. "But, I told you to stay in bed, and you disobeyed me. You broke the rules," he said. Y/n pouted at him. "No, no, no, don't give me that look." He replied sternly, "You know what you did. Now, go to sleep. And when you wake up you will stay here. And don't try to run away this time." He added. Y/n sighed and rested her head on the pillow. "You truly are a nasty little boy," Y/n whispered, "Getting me all excited." She continued. Pan kissed her forehead. "Go to sleep." He tells her. "Yes, sir," Y/n replied. Pan walked out of the tent. "I'll play by myself then." He heard Y/n say. Pan let out a deep sigh. He turned around, stepping back into the tent. He unbuckled the belt around his waist. "No, you won't." He replied. Y/n smirked as Pan climbed on top of her. He grabbed her face, kissing her. Y/n broke the kiss briefly, pulling off her shirt. "Stunning as always," Pan tells her. He slowly started to kiss her jaw, neck, and collar bones. Y/n lay on the bed as Pan continued to kiss her, closing her eyes.

A while later, Pan stepped out of the tent, fixing the buckle on his belt. Felix smirked as he walked up to the demon. "I thought she needed to rest." He smirked. Pan looked up at him. "She'll be out for the next couple of hours. Trust me." He replied. "I believe that." Felix replies. The blonde boy glanced over his shoulder to look at the tent. He then turned back to Pan. "So, what are you going to do?" Felix questioned. Pan let out a sigh. "She seems fine to me. She's able to run through the jungle and climb the trees." Pan looked at the tent briefly, "And the things she just did." He added. "So, you're not going to give it back?" Felix asked him. "I've thought about it. And not just because of what the queen did." Pan said. Felix frowned at him. "But?" Felix started. "But what if, by putting her heart back into her body, she'll remember everything?" Pan replied. "So, you're saying that-" Felix started again. "I want to give it back. But if I do, what will happen to me? To us? Our relationship?" He questioned. Felix gave a slight nod. "I can't lose her," Pan said quietly. "Y-you have my heart?" Suddenly sounded behind them. The two boys turned around to see Y/n standing right behind them. "Y/n, love, I-" Pan started. "You have my heart?" She asked him.