•Chapter 34•

Pan was still at the diner. He was still using his magic to keep Killian in place. He stood behind the bar when Felix rushed in. Pan smiled at him. "Ah, you're back! Now we can finally leave this town." He said. Felix had a frightened expression on his face, and Pan noticed it. "What happened?" He asked. "The queen... She did something to Y/n. She's out. I've tried everything to wake her up." Felix rambled. Pan's eyes widened. He lost his focus, allowing Killian to move again. Pan rushed out of the diner, the Lost Boys following close behind. The other fairy tale characters got up and ran after them. They saw Pan kneeling next to an unconscious Y/n. "We have to get her out of here," Pan says. He waves his hand over her body. "What are you doing?" Devin asked him. "A preservation spell. Whatever the Queen did, I just bought us some time to undo it." Pan answered. "You're not taking her!" Killian called from the crowd. The demon glanced up at Felix, giving him a slight nod. Felix nodded in response. He bend down and picked up Y/n, tossing her limp body over his shoulder. Pan turned to the fairy tale characters. "And you're going to stop me?" Pan asked the pirate. "I will if you try to take her away from me," Killian replied. Pan chuckled at him. "Don't you see? She was never yours." Pan tells him. Killian glared at him. "You're not going to win this, boy." He said. Pan let out another chuckle. "I already won. No one is going to stop me. Not even your queen. Whatever spell she put on Y/n, it won't stop me." Pan said. Behind Killian, stood Emma. She was quietly pulling out her gun. "You got me?" Killian whispered. Emma aimed her gun at Pan, shooting him in his shoulder. Pan fell backward, putting his hand over his shoulder. "I got you," Emma replied. Pan stood up again. He moved his hand over the bullet wound, making it disappear. "Your bullets can't hurt me," Pan tells them. He pointed his finger at them. "If you want to live, stay here. Don't follow us." He threatened. He looked at Killian. "And for you," he started. Suddenly Pan appeared right in front of the pirate. "She will die if you follow us." He reminds the pirate, "it's your choice." He added.

Pan turned around, starting to walk away. Snow was about to run after them when Pan used his magic to stop her. "You're not going to get to me, Snow White." He said, "No one will." He added. And with that, he and the Lost Boys left. They ran off towards the forest where Jefferson was waiting for them with his daughter. Pan walked next to Felix. He turned his head to look at Y/n. He brushed some hair out of her face as they kept walking. Pan could hear a small groan coming from her lips. Pan let out a quiet sigh in relief. The group soon arrived at the open area. Jefferson was looking around as Grace sat in the grass waiting patiently. Jefferson's eyes fell on the group of Lost Boys walking towards them. Felix put Y/n down on the ground. Jefferson walked up to them. His eyes widened at the sight of Y/n being knocked out. "What the hell happened?" He asked them. "The Queen put a spell on her. She blacked out because of the pain." Felix answered. Grace walked up to them as well. "Is she going to be okay, Papa?" She asked her father. "She'll be fine," Pan answered. He turned to Grace. "And so will you." He added. He handed Grace one of the magic beans. Pan then looked at the Mad Hatter. He hands him a small bottle. "Pour this over the ground and the green shall return," Pan informs him. Jefferson gave him a slight nod. "Thank you. For getting us home." He said. "We should be thanking you. Without you, and your hat, none of this would've been possible." Pan replies. Jefferson holds out his hand. Pan took it. "Pleasure doing business with you." He replies. Jefferson nodded again. "Likewise." He said. He then turned to his daughter. "Alright, baby, time to go home." He smiled at her. Grace smiled back at him. She tossed the bean onto the ground thinking of her home. The portal started to open up slowly. Jefferson grabbed his daughter's hand and together they jumped into the portal. As soon as the gate closed, Pan turned to Felix. "Time to go home." He said. Felix picked up Y/n again. Pan looked at Y/n, still unconscious, in Felix's arms. "We're going home, Love." He whispered to her. "Pan!" Got called behind them. The group of Lost Boys turned around to see Killian and the others making their way towards them. Pan quickly tossed the bean onto the ground. A portal opened quickly. Before the others could reach them, the boys had already jumped through the portal.

Later, the group of Lost Boys finally got the camp started again. Pan was putting a wet cloth on her forehead. Y/n moved slightly as she cuddled closely with her teddy bear. Pan brushed his thumb over her cheek. Felix entered the tent, being back in his normal clothes as well. "How's she doing?" He asked. Pan kept his eyes on the girl in front of him. "She'll wake up soon." He tells him. He then stood up, turning to the blonde. "You said she blacked out from the pain," Pan said. Felix looked at Y/n behind Pan on the bed. "That's right." He answered. "Tell me what happened. Exactly what happened." Pan said sternly. Felix let out a deep sigh. "Like I said. The queen waved her hand over her chest, using her magic. Then, all of a sudden, Y/n started to scream in pain. It didn't take long for her to collapse." Felix explained. Pan frowned at him. "Over her chest? Like over her heart?" He asked. "Where her heart would've been if it were still inside her body?" Felix questioned. Pan glanced over his shoulder to make sure Y/n wasn't awake. "Keep it down, will you?" He asked. Pan thought for a good few seconds. "The spell has something to do with her heart. When she wakes up, I want to make sure she's okay. We'll wait for a few days before we draw any conclusions." Pan said quietly. "Conclusions?" Felix questioned. "I might have to put her heart back into her body," Pan admitted. Felix was about to open his mouth to speak up again. "I said I might." He said, "Go get her some fruit and water." Pan ordered. "Understood," Felix replied. He walked out of the tent leaving Pan alone with Y/n again. Pan walked over to the bed. He brushed some hair out of her face. He smiled at her soft skin. "We're home, Darling. Finally home." He tells her.