•Chapter 47•

"You asked me to stay, I'm staying." She tells him. Pan's eyes traveled up and down. He took a step back. "You're not real." He said. She frowned at him. "What? Not real? What are you talking about?" She asked him. She took a step closer to him. Pan quickly holds up his hand. "You're not real." He tells her. Y/n started to get closer to him. He started to back up. "Get away from me. You're not her. You're not her!" He yelled at her. He closed his eyes, not wanting to look at her. "Please, just leave me alone," he said. "What?" Y/n asked him again. Her voice was soft and sweet. It was almost too good to be true. "Y/n is gone! You're just here to remind me of my failure!" He yelled at her. Y/n slowly raised her hands to put them on his cheeks. Pan quickly pulled out his dagger. He holds the blade up against her throat. He forced her against the tree behind her as he did. "You're scaring me,"/n tells him. "You're just a vision. A phantom." Pan said. Just like his eyes, his voice was dark but slightly broken. Y/n glanced down at the blade that remained against her throat. "I'm going to end this," Pan said. Y/n could feel the blade being pushed into her skin. "Peter." She whispered. Pan shook his head slightly. "Don't call me that." He ordered. "Peter, it's me," Y/n tells him. Pan shook his head. "You're gone!" He yelled at her. He pushed her harder against the tree. He quickly realized his hand didn't go through her body like it did all those other times. He pulled his weapon away from her neck. He puts his hands over his eyes. "No, no, no, no, no," he repeated over and over again.   He then felt a soft, wet, touch on his lips. The touch disappeared again after a few seconds. Pan opened his eyes. He felt her hand resting on his cheek. "You're here?" He questioned. the Lost Girl nodded in response. Pan let out a relieving sigh and picked her up. He quickly realized she was still soaking wet. He put her down again and tucked a wet strain of hair behind her ear. "What are you going here? You were aboard the ship." He said. "I jumped." She replied. His eyes widened. "You jumped? Into the ocean? With all the mermaids?" He questioned. He cups her face in his hands. "Why would you do something so dangerous?" He asked. Y/n put her hands on the back of his neck, pulling him closer. "Because I love you." She tells him. She pressed her forehead against his. "I know going with them would've been better. But I could never be happy." She added. Pam smiled at her. He puts his hands on her waist. Y/n pouts at him. "But no more lying." She said. Pan nodded quickly. "No more lies. I promise." He tells her.

Y/n pressed her lips against his. Pan gently squeezed her waist. He pulled her even tighter against his body. Y/n gently pulled on his hair. "Pan?" She said, interrupting their kiss. He looked at her. "I'm kind of cold." She tells him. Pan chuckled at her. He poofed them into his treehouse. Pan gently moved her head to the right. A warm bath stood there, waiting for them. Y/n smiled slightly. She walked over to the bathtub. She carefully put her hand into the water. "You want to get in?" Pan asked her. She nodded quickly. After a few seconds, she had removed all of her cold, wet clothes and into the hot water. Pan was sitting next to the bathtub, looking at her. "I can't believe you're here." He whispered. Y/n had her eyes closed and relaxed in her bath, but she reached out her hand. Pan carefully took her hand in his. "I'm sorry about the dagger." He apologized. Y/n locked their fingers and smiled slightly. "It's okay, Peter." She assured him. Pan noticed a small cut on her skin. Y/n opened her eyes again. She sat up in the bath and rested her arms on the sides of the tub. She gazed directly into Pan's green eyes. "You can come in if you want." She tells him. Pan shook his head. He brushed his fingers over the soft skin of her arms and hands. He takes a deep breath. "You asked me to tell you about him." He said quietly. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows slightly. "Malcolm was... a bad man." Pan started. Y/n listened patiently to the story, she had asked him so many times to tell. "He earned money by tricking people." Pan tells her, "And not a penny was spent on his son." He added. Y/n tilted her head slightly. "Why not?" She asked. Pan looked into her eyes. "Because he didn't care for him." He whispered, "He wasn't a father." He continued. The Lost Girl moved her hand into his hair carefully. Pan relaxed as he felt her fingers in his hair. "Was there no mother?" She asked him. Pan nodded slowly. "There was. But she risked everything to protect her son... She disappeared. Left him with a worm of a son." Pan explained to her, "A few years later, Rumple had gotten some magic beans. We used them to get here. We thought this was where we could start our new lives. Together. But Malcolm realized he wasn't happy. He could only be happy if his son was gone, so he could feel young again." He tells. "So you let the shadow take him away," Y/n said, filling in the blanks. Pan nodded in response. Y/n brushed her fingers over his arm resting on the side of the tub. "Do you regret it?" She asked him. The demon boy looked into her eyes. "No," he answered. He brushed his fingers over her soft cheek. "Because if I hadn't, then we would have never met." He tells her. Y/n smiled and brushed her nose against his. "What about the other woman?" She asked him. "Malcolm loved her. I don't." Pan assured her.

The Lost Girl smiled at his words. She looked at him with big, innocent eyes. "Aren't you afraid that someday she might come back? Rumple's mother?" Y/n asked him. Pan let out a chuckle. "I don't think she would recognize me." He replied. Y/n giggled at his comment. "Besides, you're the only one I have love for in my life," Pan tells her. "Well, in case you're wondering, I'm not really seeing anyone either at the moment." She replied. Pan laughed at her. "So, maybe you and I could like-" She continued, but Pan caught her off with a kiss. Y/n puts her hands behind his head and pulled him closer. Pan's hands slowly moved down to her naked back. "I missed you," Pan said between kisses. Y/n slightly raised herself out of the water. Pan started to pull her even closer. Eventually, he pulled her out of the tub. He fell backward, with Y/n in his arms, onto his bed. "I love magic," Y/n whispered. The demon let his hands travel all over her body. Y/n pulled away from the kiss. She let out a quiet whine. Pan looked at her. "What's wrong?" he asked her. "Now I'm cold again." She answered. Pan chuckled at her. He got off the bed, wrapping her up in a blanket. He looked at her as she sat against the headboard. "You're so beautiful." He tells her. He crawled onto the bed again. Y/n's eyes looked up at him. Pan got closer to her. He grabbed her legs and pulled on them. Y/n was now lying on her back, looking up at Pan. "God, you're so hot." She whispered. Pan smirked at her. "Let's Play, Darling." He whispered to her. Y/n smiled as he crawled over her. "Just take your pants off." She tells him. Pan snapped his fingers,  making his clothes disappear off his body. Pan's fingers trailed over the skin of her thighs, making a small moan slip out of Y/n's mouth. She loved the slight tingles. Pan used his other hand to pull on his member gently. "Need some help there?" Y/n asked him. Pan smirked at her. He flipped them around, allowing Y/n to be on top of him. Y/n leaned down to kiss Pan's neck gently.

The demon shut his eyes. A quiet groan slipped from his lips. He put his arms around her body, pulling her closer. He then sat up, with Y/n on his lap. The Lost Girl started to gently suck on his skin. Pan tightly grasped the sheet around her body. "What are you doing to me, Love?" He whispered in her ear. Y/n gently pulled on his hair at the back of his head. She panted slightly from their hot make-out session. The Lost Boy's hand slowly moved down to her sweet spot. He gently started to rub her clit. Y/n moaned quietly in his ear. "Peter." She moaned. The demon could only smirk at her. After a few seconds, he started to pump a finger deep inside of her. Quiet moans slipped from Y/n's lips. After a few pumps, he added another finger. And another one. Y/n's nails dug deep into the skin of Pan's shoulders. "I'm gonna cum." She gasped. The demon quickly pulls his fingers out. Pan looked at her. Y/n pouted at him. "Are you ready?" He asked her. She nodded quickly. Pan pushed into her gently. Y/n gasped at the feeling. Y/n pressed her forehead against his as he thrust into her. Pan had his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. "Come on, baby." He whispered. His hands traveled down to her ass and squeezed it tightly. He then moved his hands up to her waist, helping her move up and down slowly, bouncing carefully on his hard member. He could feel her walls tighten around him. "Peter! Oh, Peter!" Y/n moaned loudly. Pan smiled proudly at her. His nails dug into her skin. Her moans only grew louder as they went faster. Sweat was slowly started to form on their bodies. "I'm close, Peter." She whispered. Pan looked at her. He puts his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her closer again. "Beg," he ordered. "Please, please, let me cum. Please!" She pleaded, "Please, Peter!" She repeated. Pan thrusts a few more times before they both came. Y/n's back arced slightly. Pan smirked at her again. "That's it, baby." He said, "That's it." He repeated.