•Chapter 76•

Emma shut the door harshly. Her mother looked at her worriedly. "Is everything alright?" She asked. Emma turned around and ignored her mother. A few gentle knocks sounded on the door. Snow White frowned. "Who was that at the door?" She questioned. No response came from Emma. Another couple of gentle knocks sounded on the door. "Love, I want to talk to you." A low, handsome voice spoke on the other side of the door. Snow sighed and made her way over to the door as Emma left the room. When the door opened the handsome pirate Killian Jones was revealed. Snow smiled at him. "Hook." She said, "You're back already?" She asked. The pirate nodded. "I need to speak with Emma." He added. Snow looked at her daughter disappearing behind some curtains. "Uh, I don't think she wants to speak with you." She said. Killian let out a sigh. "I know she doesn't." He started. He shot a quick glance at the still moving curtains. He looked back at Snow White. "Please, let me speak with her. Five minutes." He pleaded. The woman in front of him nodded and signed for him to walk with her. Together they walked up the small stairs that lead up to Emma's room. Snow White pushed aside the soft fabric that separated the room, creating some privacy. "Emma?" Snow said. "If he's with you, then I do not want to talk to you. To neither of you." Emma said harshly. The blonde woman was laying on her bed with her back facing her mother. "Emma, love, I need to speak with you," Killian said. The savior ignored him. The pirate looked at Snow White. She gave him a sweet smile and walked away. 

Killian stepped forward, closer to Emma who was still on her bed. "I know you're still angry with me. And with Y/n." Killian started. "I'm not angry. I'm furious." Emma tells him. The pirate took another step closer to her. "You can't continue to blame me for the decisions my daughter made." He said. "I can for as long as I want to." She replied. Killian let out an annoyed sigh. Emma turned her head to look at him. "You took away one of the things my kid loves most in the world. Not to mention a good friend of mine." Emma reminds him. "Really?" Killian chuckled, "Regina was your friend? A good friend?" He asked her. Emma stood up from her bed and folded her arms over her chest. "She did what she could. Besides, she raised my son. And she raised him well." She answered. "But she betrayed you. Lied to you time after time." Killian reminds her. "You shouldn't say that. What about Y/n?" Emma snapped back at him. "That was different," Killian tells her. "Was it?" Emma questioned. She took a step closer to him, keeping a stern face. "She betrayed us over and over again. She lied to us. She lied to Henry. She and Pan tricked him into giving his heart, almost killing him in the process. She trapped Regina down there along with Belle. And you just let her walk freely?" Emma rambled. Killian frowned at her. " Y/n fought for what she loved." He tells her. "She's a villain." Emma barked at him. "So am I. And so is Regina. Maybe she belongs down there? Maybe she needs to pay for what she's done to all those people years ago. For her rage." Killian said. Emma shook her head. "The kid deserves both of his mothers. She tried to keep him safe." Emma replied. "She didn't deserve the boy, love." He said. Emma took another step closer to him. "Y/n doesn't deserve it either. She isn't even supposed to be alive." She said. "Yeah, well, I'm glad she is." Killian snapped at the blonde woman, "And I am glad you are too." He added. Emma furrowed her eyebrows at him. "I could've stayed there with her. But I didn't. I didn't, Emma. Do you want to know why?" He questioned. At this moment, the pirate stopped thinking about what he was saying. He stopped paying attention to the words. He needed to tell her what he had been holding back for far too long. "I love you, Miss Swan." He said, "That's why I came back. Y/n told me to be happy and return to you and tell you what I felt because everybody deserves a happy ending. Villian or not. And that's why I'm here, Love. I am in love with you, Swan." He tells her. Emma just stood there, her eyes widened, and her mouth slightly opened. Did he just tell her that he loved her? Did those words really come out of his mouth?

The Mad Hatter was pushed onto his knees by the tall, blonde Lost Boy that stood behind him. "Well done," Pan smirked. He crouched down to meet Jefferson's eye level. When he tried to push himself up, Y/n pushed him down with her feet. Pan tilted his head slightly. "Do you know why you're here?" He asked. "You killed my daughter." Jefferson barked at the demon boy. Pan chuckled. "Oh, I didn't kill her. You did." He smiled. His look was manipulative. "You shouldn't have left your daughter alone. Everybody knows that." He said. "Predators are always on the hunt for little girls." Felix continued. "Lost Little Girls," Y/n added. Jefferson glanced over his shoulder. His eyes met Y/n. "I will kill you for this." He tells her. Pan grabbed his face, pressing the sharp blade of his dagger against his cheek. He made a nice clean cut on the skin. "You're going to take that back." He ordered. Jefferson spits at him. "Never," he said. Pan wiped the spit off his cheeks.  He looked up and gave a slight nod. Felix understood the assignment and started to beat the poor man up with his weapon. Jefferson started to run out of air as Felix continuedly to beat on his back, damaging his lungs. Y/n watched patiently. She didn't show any emotions. She felt a little bad for the man. He had just lost his daughter. He was all alone now. He must've been scared too. Pan wasn't known to be gentle. If he wanted to, he could've killed him, but he didn't. Maybe he had waited for the right time. When Felix stopped beating the poor man up, Pan grabbed his face again. A small trail of blood had trailed down from his nose and down to his lips. Pan pushed his face into the dirt for a split second before pulling him up by his hair again. His face, once clean, was now dirty and covered in blood. He groaned in pain. His nose seemed slightly deformed. Pan must've broken it. "Take it back," Pan ordered him.

Y/n watched as Jefferson apologized. Pan smiled and patted his cheek gently. The tall, blonde boy that stood next to her noticed. He reached out to grab her hand, but Y/n wiggled out of his grip again. "You know, I almost killed you. Twice." Pan informs the Mad Hatter. He looked into his eyes again. "Anyone who touched or thought about her that way would've died ages ago." Pan explained, "Would you like to know why you're still alive?" He asked. Jefferson was too afraid to answer. He swallowed hard instead. Pan pointed his dagger at Y/n standing behind him. "It's because she wants you to be alive." He informs the man. Jefferson glanced over his shoulder. "She's the reason you're still alive," Pan added. "But my Grace isn't," Jefferson spoke quietly. He looked at the demon Lost Boy in front of him with pleading eyes. "Please. Kill me." He pleaded. Pan chuckled. "Do you really think it'd be that easy?" He asked. He stood up straight again. "No, you'll live. For the rest of eternity." Pan tells him. Jefferson followed him with his eyes. Pan looked at him. "See this as your punishment." He said. "I didn't do anything! I obeyed your orders about the beans! I never touched her! I wouldn't dare!" Jefferson rambled with a shattering voice. He was breaking down. "No, but you wanted to. This is your punishment, Jefferson. Enjoy your stay." Pan replied. He walked over to Y/n. "Is your little crush over now?" He whispered to her. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "I looked into your head. I saw your dream." He tells her. The Lost Girl bit the inside of her cheek. "No more, alright?" He added. Y/n nodded slowly. "No more." She assured him.