•Chapter 19•

Y/n and Neal laughed together as they chatted. "Oh, do you remember when one of the lost boys got caught by his own trap?" Y/n questioned. "Oh, yes, I remember him! He was so stupid. Didn't he get caught up in traps all the time?" Neal asked him. Y/n giggled and nodded in response. "We have no idea where he went, though. One morning he was gone." She tells him. "That's weird. Maybe Pan let him go off the island because he can't of use?" Neal pointed out. Y/n shrugged in response. "Could be. But it was very amusing to watch from time to time." Y/n tells the man. Neal chuckled and took a sip of his coffee. Y/n smiled at the thought as well. She sipped her water. Neal turned back to Y/n in his seat. "Do you remember when I came to Neverland?" He asked her. "Of course I do." She replied, "You were the cute Lost Boy." She added. "You thought I was cute?" Neal asked her. Y/n nodded and sat her glass down. "You were like this lost little puppy. It was adorable." She tells him. "Maybe that's why Pan hated me." Neal chuckled. Y/n shook her head. "He didn't hate you." She tells him. Neal furrowed his eyebrows. "He didn't?" He questioned. Y/n shook her head. "Then why did he treat me like shit?" Neal asked her. Y/n let out a chuckle. "He treated you like shit because I liked you." She tells him. Neal furrowed his eyebrows again. "You liked me? As in-" He started. Y/n laughed and shook her head. "No, no, not like that." She tells him, "Although, Pan thought so too. But it was nothing like that. Felix and I were close, but our friendship was different. I could talk to you about my parents. You know how jealous Pan could get." She explained.

After chatting for a while, Neal set down his cup. "I don't think my dad's gonna show up." He said. Y/n chuckled at the man. "I could've told you that three hours ago." She tells him. Neal turned to her. "Come on, I'll take you home." He tells her. Y/n smiled and hopped off her chair. "Thanks, Bae." She said. They walked towards the door together. Neal grabbed her coat and put it over her shoulders. Y/n smiled. "Always a gentleman." She tells him. Together, they stepped outside. They kept chatting on their way home. "So, tell me the truth, what's up with you and the mad man?" Neal asked her. Y/n shrugged. "Nothing." She answered. "Come on, tell me," Neal replies. Y/n rolls her eyes at him. "You don't want to know, trust me, Bae." She said. Neal looked at her with pleading eyes. "Baelfire, that won't work on me. Not anymore." Y/n tells him. Neal groaned and pokes her arm. "Come on, tell me. Maybe I can help?" He said. Y/n sighed. "Alright, Bae." She spoke, "I'm attracted to him." She lied. Neal furrowed his eyebrows at her. "What?" He laughed. "I'm attracted to him. Why does that seem so shocking to you?" She asked him. Lying was second nature to the Lost Girl. "What about Pan?" Neal asked her. "In Hell with Wendy. I'm sure he'll be fine." She shrugged. Neal tilted his head at her comment. "I'm just trying to move on, that's all." She tells Neal. He puts his arm around her shoulder. "I get it. But do you really think he's the best option?" He asked her. Y/n glared at him. "Are you interfering in your grandmother's life? That's rude, Darling." Y/n replied in a British accent. Neal chuckled at her. "You're not." He tells her. Soon, the two arrived at the mayor's house. "Thanks for dropping me off." She tells him. "Any time. I'll see you later." Neal smiled at her. Y/n returned the smile. "Night, Bae." She said. "Night, Y/n," Neal replied. Y/n turned around to unlock the door. She stepped inside the house. She took off her shoes and coat. "Regina, I'm back!" Y/n called out. Regina walked into the hallway. "Right on time." She smiled. "I'm off to bed. I'm exhausted." Y/n tells the Queen. Regina nodded. "Alright, Henry's asleep already, so be quiet." She tells the Lost Girl. Y/n nodded in response. "I'll do my best." She said. 

The Lost Girl walked up the stairs. She tiptoed to the bathroom. She quietly brushed her teeth and washed her face. She then tiptoed past Henry's bedroom. She stepped into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. When she turned around she was pinned to the door. Pan covered her mouth, stopping her from screaming. Y/n rolled her eyes when she looked at Pan. She pushed his hand away. "You scared me." She tells him. Pan smirked at her. "I'm sorry, Darling." He apologized. She pushed him off and jumped onto her bed. She snuggled into the pillows. Pan looked at her. "You and Baelfire seemed to have a lot of fun together," Pan said. Y/n closed her eyes. "We just talked, Peter, it's no big deal." She assures him. The window opened and Felix climbed inside the room. Y/n opened her eyes and glanced over her shoulder. "Where did you come from?" Y/n asked the blonde. The boy glared at Pan. "Nevermind, I got it," Y/n said. The Lost Girl sat up straight again, looking at the duo. "Peter, can we cuddle?" She asked him. "I've got something better planned." The demon smirked at her. Y/n tilted her head. Pan held out his hand. Y/n took it carefully. Pan pulled her up from the bed. "Why don't you put on a little show for us, Darling? Strip for us." Pan tells her. Y/n blushed slightly. "Peter...you want...after what we did last night?" She stuttered. "We've got to make up for lost time, Darling." Pan tells her, "So strip for us. Then you get on that bed with your hands behind your back." He added. Y/n nodded in response. Pan and Felix sat in the window together. They watched the Lost Girl strip from her clothes. When she finished, she turned around to sit on the bed as she was told. 

Y/n sat on her knees in front of the two boys. "What do we say?" Pan asked her. "Make love to me," Y/n said quietly. Pan and Felix looked at each other. "Please?" Y/n pouted. The duo looked back at the Lost Girl on the bed. "You want us to make love to you?" Pan asked her as he crawled onto the bed. "You want us to slide our hardness inside you? Is that what you want, princess?" Felix asked as he followed Pan. Y/n nodded as she remained seated in her position on top of the sheets. "Do you want this?" Pan whispered to her. He put his hand around her throat as he kissed her bare shoulder. "Please." Y/n pleaded. Felix crawled behind her on the bed. He puts his hands on her hips. He put his tip against her skin. "Do you want that?" He whispered. Y/n moaned loudly in response. Felix looked at Pan. "She looks so vulnerable." He said. "That's because she's our little toy, Felix. And we have to be careful with her." Pan reminds him. The demon looked into his Lost Girl's eyes. "We're just here to fill up some holes." He spoke. Pan slides his hand down from her throat. He touched her collarbones, chest, and stomach before he reached her thighs. He squeezed them tightly, leaving handprints on her skin. He then spread apart her legs, exposing everything to Pan. He moved his hand and slides one finger into her. Y/n lets out a whimper. Felix kissed Y/n's shoulders from behind. "How wet is she?" Felix asked Pan. "She's dripping," Pan answered. Felix smirked and removed one of his hands from her hips. He grasped his cock. He positioned himself underneath her. Y/n moaned as she felt his cock against herself. Her head fell back against his shoulder. "Help me out here, Princess," Felix whispered. He guided her hips back and forth spreading her juices over his hardness. Pan watched them closely. Felix soon pulled away from Y/n. He looked at Pan. The demon smirked and pecked his girlfriend's lips. He then moved his hands to her ass. He squeezed the soft skin. He then spread her ass cheeks. Felix puts his hands on her hips and pulled her down onto him. Y/n moaned loudly. "Quiet, Darling," Pan warned her. "He's too big." Y/n choked out. Pan looked at the blonde boy behind Y/n. They smirked at each other. Pan sat in front of her. He grasped his cock and positioned it in front of Y/n's entrance. With his thumb, he rubbed her for a couple of seconds. He looked at Y/n. She looked back at him with pleading eyes. Pan slowly pushed into her. He groaned at how tight it was. "How are you this tight, Darling?" He questioned. Y/n couldn't answer. Felix was thrusting in and out of her slowly. "After what we did to you last night?" Pan smirked. Y/n moaned again. 

Pan smirked at her. The two boys slowly thrust in and out of the girl. Y/n moaned loudly. "Peter!" She called out. "Hey," Felix complained. Y/n moved her hand into Felix's hair behind her. "That's it, Princess." He whispered into her ear. Y/n kept moaning loudly. That's when her bedroom door opened. Their heads snapped towards the door. Henry stood in the doorway. His eyes were wide open. "What the-" He started. Pan grabbed Felix's arm and teleported them away. Y/n quickly wrapped a blanket around herself. "Henry, what you just saw-" Y/n started. Henry pointed at the bed. "What was that?" He asked her. "That was not what you thought it was," Y/n tells him. "What was that? Was that Pan? And Felix?" The young boy asked. "No, they're dead, remember?" Y/n replied, "They were visions. Pan taught me a bit of magic." She added. Henry frowns at her. "You can do magic?" He asked her. Y/n nodded slowly. "But you can't tell your mom. She'll tell my dad and then they'll try to teach me or take it away from me." Y/n explained. Henry nodded. "I won't tell her. Or anyone." He assures her. Y/n smiled and sighed in relief. "Thank you, Henry." She said. A cloud surrounded her, attacking her clothes back to her body. Y/n thanked Pan for that. "Wow." Henry gasped. "Come on, I'll take you back to bed," Y/n said. "Can I stay with you? I had a bad dream." Henry asked her. "Of course, come on." She said. Deep down, she cursed herself. When she looked into the mirror she saw a reflection of both Pan and Felix. They were glaring at her. 'Later' Y/n mouthed.