•Chapter 27•

The sun was slowly rising from beneath the sea. Y/n stood on the top deck, watching the sunrise. She had her dagger in her hand. She tossed it in the air and caught it again. When she caught it, she saw two people standing behind her in the reflection of the blade. She turned around to see Pan and Felix dressed up neatly. "Don't you boys look handsome." She said. She made her way towards the two. "The queen is on her way. She should be here any second now." She tells them. "Oh, don't worry, love, everything is set up. The spell won't affect you. Others? Oh, yes. But not you." Pan assures her. Y/n gave a slight nod in response. The sound of footsteps grew closer. "Someone's coming." She whispered. Pan grabbed Felix's sleeve and disappeared into thin air. Killian walked aboard the top deck. He looked up to see Y/n. "Morning, love." He said. Y/n smiled at him. "Morning, pirate." She had a mischievous smirk on her face. Killian stepped closer to her. "Are you going to be alright here?" He asked her. She nodded slowly. "I guess. You really can't stay here with me?" She asked him. The pirate shook his head. "I can't, love. I shall be assisting on her search to find Pan." He answered. Y/n sighed sadly. Killian gave her a weak smile. "We're going to find him, Y/n." He tells her. "I know you will. That's what I'm afraid of." She tells him. Killian let out a sigh. "He has to die, Y/n. He's too dangerous." He tells her. Y/n shook her head. "Not to me." She said. Killian cleared his throat. "Alright, Regina should be here soon. We shall bring you food and water whenever we can." Killian tells her. Y/n nodded slowly. She looked at him. "Are you going to be okay?" He asked her. Y/n nodded in response again. Killian opened his arms. Y/n hugged the pirate tightly. "This will all be over soon, love. I promise." He tells her. "I hope so." She whispered. She glanced up at him. "If you find him...please, don't hurt him." Y/n pleaded. Killian saw Regina and Emma walking up to the ship. He pulled away from their hug. "I have to go." He tells her. Y/n pulled away as well. She took a few steps back. "Alright." She said sadly.

Killian started to walk off the ship. He turned around to look at Y/n standing all by herself. The pirate stood next to Regina on the docks. The Evil Queen raised her hands. A magical barrier started to surround the ship. Y/n glanced down at her feet, pretending to be sad. When she glanced back up, she spotted Pan and Felix standing a few feet behind the adults. Pan moved his hand, casting another spell. The Lost Girl felt his magic on her skin. Y/n smiled to herself. She walked up to the barrier. She puts her hand against it. She gave them a slight nod. "The supplies will be here in a couple of hours," Regina calls out to her. "Just find Peter. I'll be fine." Y/n tells them. The three adults turned around again. Pan and Felix had disappeared again. Killian glanced over his shoulder as they walked off. He felt bad for grounding Y/n. Locking her up all by herself. Killian blocked out the thoughts as they walked away from the docks. As soon as the adults were out of sight, Pan and Felix appeared on the docks. "Are you ready, my lady?" Pan asked her. Y/n blushed a little. She stepped through the barrier. When she did, she was surrounded by a purple cloud. When she stepped out, her outfit had changed as well. She was dressed in a beautiful black dress with an oversized black coat. She glanced down to check out her outfit. The dress was midthigh and hugging her body. Y/n looked up at Pan. "You're enjoying these wardrobe changes, aren't you?" She asked him. "I am. You look like an absolute goddess." Pan tells her. "I didn't look good before?" She asked her boyfriend. "The pirate clothes didn't suit you, love. This dress-" Pan started. He then appeared behind her, resting his hands on her waist. "is made for you." He continued. Y/n smiled in response. She looked over at Felix. He held out his hand for her to take. Y/n stepped onto the docks, taking his hand. "Thank you, Felix." She smiled at him. Felix smiled in return. "My pleasure." He said. As the three walked off, Henry's head popped up from behind the barrels. He carefully sneaked after them.

The three walked up to the front door of Jefferson's house. Y/n put on a polite smile as she rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, Jefferson opened the door. He sighed as his eyes fell on Y/n. "Well, don't look so upset, Jefferson." Y/n pouted. She walked past him, into his house. Pan and Felix walked in after her. Suddenly, Y/n turned around again. She smiled at the Mad Hatter. "It's time, Jefferson." She tells him. Jefferson's eyes widened slightly. "What? Already?" He questioned. Y/n nodded in response. "Tonight." She tells him. "No, not tonight." Jefferson protests. Y/n folded her arms over her chest. "Did you just refuse her?" Pan asks him. Felix looked at Pan before turning back to Jefferson. "That's very disrespectful," Felix added. Pan nodded. "Indeed. No one disrespects my queen." He tells the Mad Hatter. Pan was about to step forward when Y/n stopped him. She had a mischievous smile on her face. "Calm down. Pete." She tells him. She turned to look at Jefferson again. "Not tonight?" She asked him. "I-it's my daughter's birthday." He tells them. Y/n then heard small footsteps behind her. She smirked at Jefferson as she pulled out her dagger. "We have got company." She said. She turned around to search for Grace. Jefferson was about to stop her when Pan and Felix stopped him. "Oh, Grace!" She called out to the girl. "No, please, don't! She's my little girl! She has nothing to do with this!" Jefferson tells her. Y/n scanned the other rooms from the hallway. Suddenly, Grace ran into another room. Y/n smirked. "Gotcha." She said. She ran after Mad Hatter's daughter. She cut her off, grabbing the girl by her golden locks. Grace screamed and tried to fight against the Lost Girl. Y/n held her dagger up to Grace's neck. The two walked back into the hallway. Jefferson's face dropped as soon as he saw his little girl. She was frightened, and there was nothing he could do to help her. "Please, let her go." he pleaded. Y/n laughed at him. "Why would I do that?" She asked him. Jefferson tried to push the two boys off him. This caused Y/n to push the blade harder against the little girl's skin. A small drop of blood trailed down her pale skin. "You're going to meet with us tonight. No matter what day it is. You're going to be there, with your hat, and a smile on your face." She tells him. She glanced down at Grace for a second. "Or I'll cut her throat." She continued. Jefferson gulped loudly. "Do we have a deal?" She asked him. "Yes! Yes! Just, please, let her go." He pleaded. 

Y/n let go of Grace. The boys stepped away from the man as well. Grace ran into her father's arms. Y/n walked up to Pan and Felix. She looked at Jefferson. "Oh, and don't be late." She smirked. Pan used his magic to open the door again. The three of them walked out of the house. "I think that went well." She said proudly. Pan kissed the top of her hand. "Very threatening, Love." He smiled at her. Felix looked at them. "What now?" He asked them. "Well, no one but us three can get through the barrier. So, we could...hang out." She smirked at them. Pan and Felix exchanged looks. "Sounds like music to me," Felix smirked. The three of them started to make their way back to the ship. Meanwhile, Henry popped up. He sneaked into Jefferson's house. That's where he found Jefferson holding his daughter tightly as she cried into his shoulder. "What happened here?" Henry asked them. Jefferson glanced over his shoulder to look at the boy standing in the doorway. "She happened," Jefferson tells him. "What was she doing here?" Henry asked. "I made a deal with her...she and that boyfriend of hers won't leave me alone." He said. Grace glanced up at Henry. "She held a knife to my throat." She sobbed. "Are you okay?" He asked her. Jefferson picked her up. "She will be. When we go home." Jefferson said. Henry frowned as he watched the two walk off. "Going home?" He whispered.