Chapter 43

It has not been a week after the wedding and headlines about the second son of the Uchiha Corporation's Chairman's marriage flooded the magazine and online articles. They got one particular picture of Sasuke and Sakura walking down the pathway towards the pavilion from a post on the internet and they put that picture on their articles.

"I'm really sorry," Izumi said at the other end of the line, the phone on speaker and it's placed on the coffee table as Sasuke and Sakura sat on the couch. "I was so excited so I posted that picture on SNS. But I took it down right away, I didn't know they would see it that quick."

Sasuke put the magazine on the coffee table as Sakura looked at him before she turn back. "It's fine, Izumi-san."

"I'm really sorry," Izumi said again.

"It's fine," it was Sasuke who spoke this time as he stood up. The call ended afterwards and Sakura looked up at Sasuke.

"Really, it's fine," he said because Sakura looks as though she's asking if it is really. "It's not like they can do anything about it. Just don't read the comments online."

"Oh about that," Sakura said as she bit her lower lip. "I kinda already did..." she said sheepishly.

"But Sasuke-kun, the comments were all kind and thoughtful. I didn't see any hate comments or anything," she said right away. It was true though, the comments were all about congratulating the two.

Though Sakura would be very much glad too if their marriage wasn't the subject of online and magazine articles. That can't be helped since she married into a well-known family after all. But she also knew that this kind of thing wouldn't last, the publicity and all those articles. By tomorrow, new ones and issues will rise and people will have forgotten about the articles regarding their wedding. That's how everything works nowadays.

And Sasuke knew that too. That's why he said it's fine. But there is something he isn't fine with.

"You're not really going to change your mind?" Sasuke asked and Sakura turned to him, her eyebrows raise as she blink a few times, not really getting what Sasuke was talking about until a few seconds later.

"You still have a day to change your mind."

"Sasuke-kun," Sakura said as she stood up and walk towards Sasuke, standing in front of him before she put her arms around his shoulder and stood on her tiptoes, the tip of her nose touch Sasuke's, she was so close that he thought she's going for a kiss. But instead, she smiled before saying, "Nope. I wouldn't be changing my decision."

She took a step back but still too close to Sasuke and her arms still atop his shoulders. She was about to take another step when Sasuke snaked his arm around her waist and yanked her slightly forward.

"You're aware that it is a honeymoon, not a family trip, right?"

"Sasuke-kun, you're also aware that we already had our honeymoon way back after College even before the wedding, right?"

Sasuke doesn't know if he likes this boldness she is displaying. This type of her personality, clever and brazen. She has a playful glint around her emerald orbs that Sasuke couldn't somehow take his eyes away.

"Besides," Sakura started, her eyes averting down. "My parents and grandma will be going back abroad soon. So at least it will be nice if they could go on a trip while they're still here in Japan."