Chapter 1

Sakura stare at the two red line on the testing kit. She knew something was not right when she started feeling queasy for some reason. But Sakura convinced herself that she just felt tired because of moving back in her parents' house in Tokyo. She had just finish settling down everything and travelling back and forth from Sendai City to Tokyo was probably the reason why she felt exhausted.

But then again, her period had been late for three weeks now and she's never missed her monthly girl struggle before. So the sudden thought invaded her mind and before she could get more paranoid than she already was, Sakura decided to buy pregnancy test kits and guess what.

"Positive?" Sakura asked herself, staring at the thing for five minutes now before she averted her eyes and look at the two more kits she took this morning.

All of them displayed the same two red lines and Sakura was slowly accepting the fact that she is, in fact, pregnant.

Her initial thought was to call Ino, and that's exactly what she did right away. She went on her sns and video chatted Ino who picked up after a few seconds and Sakura wasted no time but to tell her the news.

"Wait, what?!"

Sakura expected that reaction after she told Ino that she's pregnant. Ino is living in Miyagi Prefecture so she stayed at Sendai City while Sakura moved back to Tokyo and occupied the house that her parents left after they went overseas.

"But the test kits are not often accurate, right?" Sakura said, unconsciously biting her nails as her statement also served as to convince herself.

"Well, yeah. I don't really know much but hey if it said positive you got to get your lazy ass to the Hospital and get you checked."

But Sakura was reluctant to go. She doesn't know how she'll be able to take the news if it was proven by a Doctor themselves and not just some test kits.

"Who did you sleep with anyways? Have you gotten yourself a boyfriend without telling me? When did it happen? Sakura you got to tell me the details!"

Sakura sighed after hearing Ino's questions that she bombarded at her. And her questions also involuntarily unlocked her memory lane leading to that event. The night of their Graduation Party when she shamelessly threw herself at that guy and said those embarrassing statements while doing it.

"First off, I don't have a boyfriend. Besides I just–"

"Then who the heck is the baby daddy?!"

Ino yelled over the video chat and Sakura fought the urge to roll her eyes as she watched Ino's surprise stricken face.

"It's...Uchiha–Uchiha Sasuke-kun," Sakura said, voice almost inaudible.

"You mean the hot topic when we're freshmen? That handsome guy in the Commerce Department?"

"Yeah,"

"The guy whom you have been simping for over three years? You even called dibs on him!"