Chapter 24: The Archer Kid

(Nerdie's P.O.V.)

"....okay, and then?" 

"When it happens, you - "

I entered Loki's cell and saw him surprisingly talking to Natasha. I thought they hated each other, after all he keeps calling her a 'mewling *you know what*'...... 

They suddenly stopped talking when they saw me and Natasha bit her lip. She was seriously inside his container on a chair and he seemed quite relaxed.

"Did I burst in on something?" 

"Uh, no, er.... I was just telling Loki how much I hate him. Do you hear that, Loki? I hate you."  She told him with a fake glare, quickly getting out of the room. I was left there with an uncomfortable Loki, who wouldn't meet my gaze no matter how much I claimed to love him.

"Since when are you and Tasha best friends?"

"We are not!"

"But you were talking."

"We were simply conversing about how much we despise one other, not that is concerns you anyway."

"Yup, really convicing."

"Have I ever lied?" 

"......."

"Okay, forget the last question. What were you doing? I thought you should watch me."

"It's sadly none of your concern, sweetling."  I said and mimicked his accent.

"You were eating shawarma with Stark, were you not?"

Me: -.-  busted.

THE NEXT DAY

"But I can't...." That was her voice.

"Of course you can! You are strong - "

"Who is strong?"  I asked and came in. Again there was Natasha in Loki's cell, only was she this time sitting next to him. How could they even bear with the other being so close?

"Nobody. I need to go, my shift begins." Tasha murmured and passed me without looking into my eyes.

"Oh, please. How naive do you think I am?"

"Did I say you were naive?"  He retorted.

"You think I am. Come on, why do you like Natasha so suddenly? You called her a mewling q**** after all."

"I do not like this puny, disgusting and fat mortal!"

"Dude, be cautious. You can't call her fat when you're in a glass prison and rendered harmless."

"Whatever, I never wish to see her again."

"You know what? I don't believe you. I think you two are beginning to.... get close to each other, if you know what I mean."   I told him ever so slyly and sat down on my usual chair.

"We.... what? Ewww, how can you even think things like that? She belongs to Birdie anyway."

"Which gives you coincidentally the perfect chance to take revenge on him."

"Listen, I am not intending to get close to her and never will I be. Did you get that, mortal?"

THE DAY AFTER THE NEXT DAY

"I honestly have no idea what I am supposed to do! It's killing me, Loki...." 

"Shh.... Everything will be alright. You do not need to worry, you still have me - "

"I KNEW IT!"  I shouted and let go of the pipe on the ceiling. I had only been there for these two seconds and unfortunately fell to the ground hard. But after I composed myself, I stood up and pointed at them with my finger.

"You two were hugging! Tasha, how can you do this to Clint?"

"Do what to me?"  Clint suddenly came in and saw how Loki had put one arm around her. "YOU *PEEP* *PEEP* *PEEP* !!!! HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

"Clint, please, be reasonable! We weren't doing anything, we were just...."

"Yes, I never touched her. She's too short anyway and - "

"Save it, Puny God!"  Oh dear, Barton was fuming. "Then what were you doing?"  He questioned pointing one of his explosive arrows at them.

"CLINT NO! I'M PREGNANT!"

Me: O.O

"YOU KNOCKED HER UP??!!" He yelled at Loki, who raised his hands in defense.

"Hell, no! Are you stupid? It is your child!"

"Wh-what.....?"  Clint suddenly became so silent and his tears got teary.

"Yes, Clint."  Natasha sobbed. "It's ours. But I was afraid and angry, I didn't knew how to handle the situation and Loki is just such an attentive listener. He knew how I felt, he had been pregnant for 4 times, for crying out loud!"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you wouldn't want it."

"Oh, Tasha, you know love you! And I am so..... happy that we have a child.... I'm sorry, I need to cry myself out....."  Hawkeye sobbed and ran out of the cell. The three remaining of us simply stared at each other, no one knew what to say.

"How do you want to name her if it is a girl?"  Loki asked her after a while.

"Katniss."

A/N: HOLY BUISCITS CLINTASHA AND A BABY AND KATNISS AND LOKI AS AN ADVISOR!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT???

Okay, now seriously. How did you find the chapter?

Please vote and comment,

Woman_Of_Mischief