Chapter 74: Somesing zat's not Germon

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

"So, darling... We having a tea party now, or no?"  May said and glanced at her watch. The 17 minutes she had agreed to give Nerdie were running out.

"SOMEBODY HOLD ME! TEA!"  And there went Tom Hiddleston's ovaries.

"Tom, please don't - You know what, go on. It looks classy." 

"Nerdie, why didn't you tell me before of your... beguiling companion."  A flirty June uttered. Saliva was streaming out of her scarlett red mouth as her eyes beheld T-Hiddles' glorious gloriousness of glory.

Tom didn't wait for anyone; a round table stood ready in front of Loki's container before they could see it coming. His hand were unpacking the rest of a lovingly cared for tea-party-set, a few white folding chairs with flowery patterns all over. They were probably those of his own balcony. 

"Um, June...."  Nerdie poked her friend-in-trance. "That's not Loki. The crazy guy over there is my man." She pointed to a fuming Frost Giant. His face had frozen in a mask of terror and fury.

"LET ME MAKE THE TEA! TEA TEA TEA THAT'S SO COOOOL - " A hyperactive Juliet jumped up and down, then ran a marathon around Loki's container and jumped at Tom to obtain the empty pot.

"Ye-ah... Listen, Nerdie. Juliet's been off her meds since yesterday. Her doctor requested it. She hasn't slept yet... It's getting the better of her. She's - "

"Woa, woa, woa - How many cups of coffee did you give this twit?"

"NOVEMBER! Stop being mean to Juliet! We're here to make Loki happy, stop behaving like kids."  Nerdie shouted at the chaotic group.

"I shall rather burn in hell than please your demon husband, Nerdellia!"  

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU PATHETIC - "

"You have the right to shut up, Hobo-Bob!" 

"NOVEMBER!" 

"HEY!"  A wild Tom Hiddleston suddenly roared.

Everyone fell silent at once, understandably. He drew the entire female attention in the room like it was nothing, without even trying to. Everyone gaped at him.

"My God!"  His Freddy from The Deep Blue Sea was showing. "All I want is a decent tea party, a bloody tea party! And what do I get? A bunch of stupid tarts! You should go bright red with shame! You monsters, you - you have disgraced this sacred tea bag."  

And he held out a tea bag, probably Earl Grey, with a tear streaming out of his eye and his eye brows going mad. 

"It had a life. It had purpose. It had so much to e - "

"Give it a break, Huddlestone."    November cut him off with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

Tom closed his eyes and inhaled sharply, audibly, clenching his fists and that adorble jaw of his. After a few seconds of unbearably silence, of silence that tortured because it lacked Tom's voice, he relieved them. 

"Hiddleston."  He hissed. "It's Hiddleston, darling."  

Ah, there went November's ovaries. Tom had composed himself, Juliet had return with hot water.

"Where did you get it?"  Nerdie asked since there was no water cooker she had access to. Not since a... certain incident.

"Oh, I heated it up at the engine. Engine four, to be precise. Quite windy up there." 

"Uh, why exactly did they take away her meds? May?" 

"Don't ask. Long story short, she couldn't afford the therapy anymore. More like, her therapist took his own life. Supposedly."