Chapter 35: Mischievous Detention

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

That Saturday afternoon, the Avengers didn't do anything avengerous or cool or stupid. Not stupid yet.

Because of their little 'act' on Friday, Principal Fury condemned them all to come and sit alone in school for two hours while his one eye was watching them constantly.

Detention.

It wasn't really fair, punishing them all for something they had had no influence on.... Tasha was missing her Cheerleader training, Tony his triple dates (which meant dating three women at the same time), Thor his ballet lessons, Clint missed feeding his birds.

He named them 'Peeta' and 'Katniss', additionally he had a hawk called 'Gale'.... It was a bit creepy, also because he had a tradition of talking to them every night. But enough at this point.

They all, including Loki, sat on their usual seats and stared holes into the wall. Tony had brought his Notebook JARVIS with him and was doing drunk science secretely under the table.
Nerdie was staring at Loki and sending him notes with 'Will U Marry Me?' (as usual)  every 5 minutes, which he would always try to ignore. [The thing was, he couldn't hurt her in front Fury]

But the annoyance had no end; there came the point when Nerdie began to tie them to rocks and throw them at him. She thought he would have to notice her then at least...  Her being her crazy self, she didn't find it bothering at all that some stones actually broke the window.

To distract himself, Loki began to annoy Steve in the first row. He was always an entertaining victim and would never fight back, despite his physical appearance. Anyway, Loki proceeded with staring at him the whole time until little Stevie turned around, creeped out beyond imagination and about to shit himself.

Mr. Laufeyson mouthed the words 'my fist in your face' and cracked his joints and knuckles.

'What..?'  Steve mouthed back, which made our Drug Lord repeat himself all the more menacing and threatening.

"What?"  This time, he whispered to him.

"My fist in your - "

"What?!"

"MY FACE IN YOUR - "

"What's the problem, Laufeyson?!"  Fury yelled slamming his palms on the desk.

"Nothing, Bro. Peace, Bro." It was quite ironic to hear Loki saying these words, but this was just his play. He knew exactly how to provoke teachers

"You don't talk to me like tha - HEY! ROMANOFF! What are you doing on Barton's table?!"

"Uh, er - Nothing, I was - He had a bug on his face!" 

The entire class cracked up at this point. This was the lamest excuse, particularly for someone like her.

"A bug? Well, let me help you, then."  With that, Fury took off one leathery glove and slapped Clint across the face with it very lady-likely. "The bug's away. You're welcome."

"LORD WRATH! THE MAN OF IRON IS PLAYING WITH HIS SPEAKING MAGIC BOOK!"

"STARK! Give me you Notebook!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

They began to pull on JARVIS with one hand, with the other they had a girly slap-the-others-hand-contest.

"MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE !!!!"

"AHJDDHFKJBGLL GIVE IT TO ME YOU LITTLE FJDBKFBVDNN!!!"

Then, Tony accidentally pressed a key. That unleashed a tragedy.

He had been working on a new element, which had much power and was saved within the Notebook itself. Tony had just set it free, and it was very powerful once it came in contact with air. It could destroy or build up a new dimension.

Suddenly, a black whole appeared just under the ceiling and began to suck everything in.

"STARK YOU IDIOT!"

"THIS WAS YOUR FAULT!"

Clint: "MY HUNGER GAMES ACTION FIGURES!"

Tasha: "MY HAWKY BOYFRIEND!"

Thor: "MY POPTARTS! NOOOOO!"

Nick: "MY EYEPATCH! IT'S BEEN SUCKED IN TOO YOU *************** !!! "

Stark: "Eww, your eye looks - NOOOO! JARVIS NOOO!"

Loki: "MY BILLION-DOLLAR PANTS! THEY'RE GONE!"

With that, their bodies too got sucked in and got lost in the nothing in between space and time. The whole paralled universe collapsed on itself....

And the old one returned.

A/N: OKay, so I had to write something and this is what came out. I also wanted to get this done to return to the old UTGOM, as most of you guys probably want.

What do you think of the 'end'? Please comment! Feedback is much appreciated <3

Pwease pwease vote and comment you dawgs,

Woman_Of_Mischief