Chapter 72: Finding Nemo... *Loki.

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

"Oh, Loki! Come on! I still need to use that!" 

"As always, you are only thinking about yourself!"

"I can't think coherently when I need to - Argh, you know what I mean! When yo gotta shit, yo gotta shit." 

"Don't even try to get off topic. I refuse to look at you." 

"But - "

"No butts! Enough! 'Tis time you finally face the consequences of your doing."

"What did I do?" 

"That really is the limit! Listen, playing dumb will not get you anywhere this time! Just leave, I don't want you here."

"You don't want me?" She whimpered with a twitching eye lid.

"No."

His words hurt Nerdie. Not because of the wording itself, Loki had said these things a hundred times before... But because this time, he meant what he said.

"Loki?"

"I will not stay here and allow you to shame me... No more."   

The door of the restroom opened with the force of a Hulk on adrenaline, hitting Nerdie directly in the face and hurling her against the wall.

"Damn, Loki!"  She groaned and held her nose.  The crack had been more than only audible. 

Alas, the God of Mischief had no intentions of  throwing another look at his wife. Just as he had said. 

"Loki, wait! Don't go!" 

His long legs carried him away faster than she could watch with shocked eyes. 

The entirety of SHIELD was still away, no one on the ship. No one to stop him, to hold him back, to help her...

And she had just allowed world's greatest and most fabulous adversary to escape.

____________________

"No, no - Uncle Nick, I - I'm sorry! I didn't know, I - "

*some swear words and incomprehensible shouting out of the cellphone* 

"No, no, no - Of course I haven't let him escape! Ha, haa-ha, ha - how could you even think something like this?"

Nerdie was a terrible liar.

"He didn't, like, um, escape - It's more like, Loki's gone on an, at the time being, unlimited journey."

"ASSMAN! YOU WILL GO GET YOUR ELOPED HUSBAND NOW, OR I SWEAR TO YOU - I will arrange a forced divorce and without thought or hesitation send Loki's ass back to ASSGUARD! NOW MOVE!"

"YES SIR DIRECTOR FURY SIR!"  She cut her furious uncle Fury off. Her ears were about to explode.

"Well, well... "  Nerdie looked around, her eyes fell on the Nerf Gun that was still in her hand.  "Seems like I have to put things right. For good." 

But where, out of all the possible places, could he be?

__________________

The flight was silent, calm. Mostly because there was no one except for Nerdie in the aircraft. She was playing Tetris, as always. It was the only thing (after Loki, of course) that could cool her down when she was heated up. Literally. Her pulse was loud and clear inside her ears.

An alarm caught her attention then, for she had forgotten to put the toilet seat up. Agent Romanoff had this obsession with cleanliness, and there was nothing (except for Loki, of course) that she loathed more than toilet seat that was still up.  This unnerving "beep beep beep... "  was so... unnerving. [*badum ts*]