Chapter 34: Dis-Lokia

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

It was Friday by then. They had all somehow managed to get their memories back, everyone on his own way. Some banged their heads against the wall until they passed out, some drank even more *cough Tony cough*, some jumped from very high buildings....

Anyway, there was something that no one knew:

Loki had poisoned all of their drinks before they drank.

It wasn't anything lethal, just a reminder of who the boss was and who they owed obedience. It didn't show straightaway, the effects of the mixture kicked in when they all sat in class the next day. Principal Fury was teaching them Math and they sat as usual either texting each other or stalking their neighbours *cough Nerdie cough*.

"... and this is how you take the n-th root with only one eye."

"BUT LORD FURY! THOR HAS BOTH HIS EYES!"  Thor interrupted waving hysterically with his hands.

"Shhh, Thor! You might get punish - "  But Jane, his neighbour and almost-girlfriend, couldn't finished her sentence.

"Well, Thor will have no eyes at all because I will cut them both out if Thor doesn't learn how to speak respectfully!" 

Thor gasped and was suddenly at the verge of tears. He was intimidated and sad because everyone was shouting at him, even his teachers.

"I'm very Loki, Lord Fury."  He mumbled and hid his head under the table.

"What did ya say?"  

"I said I'm very sorry."  Thor replied just a little bit louder.

"Fine, now to the next exercise. We will now - "

"Principal Fury! I have to Loki!"  Clint shouted. This truly baffled Fury, he thought he only misheard the last time. But apparently, something was cooking.

"What?!"

"I said I gotta pee! Gosh, get a deaf aid, Fury!"  With that, the hawky man stood up and left the room to pee. It was beginning to get creepy....

"As I already said, now we're gonna - ROGERS!"

"YES SIR!"

"Why are you jumping around like an idiot?"

"My Loki is itching! It iches very bad and I can't Loki it!"

It was obvious that Steve wanted to scratch his... American 'bottom' , but it was just too embarrassing.

"What the ********** hell is wrong with all you **********************  on this **************************** day?!"

"I can tell you, Nicky."  Loki spoke up for the first time and threw a paper ball at him in the process.

"You shut your mouth and sit properly, Laufeyson!"

"They have Dis-Lokia. Most of the words they say will be replaced with 'Loki' and there is nothing you can do about it."  Loki smirked his bastard-smirk and winked mischievously.

"Principal Fury! My Loki itches sooo bad! I need my soothing Loki!"

"WHAT?!"

"Hey, Loki at my good-Loki-ing beard." Tony interposed and quickly covered his billion-dollar-mouth with his billion-dollar-hands.

"Natasha, I wanted to do this for a long time."  Clint declared as he came back in and dropped to one knee.

"I Loki you. I have been Loki-ing you since the first moment I saw your good-Loki-ing face and felt your over-Loki-ing warm personality. I am willing to do everything you order me to do, I will kneel and let you rule me, but I need to know something. Do you Loki me too? Will you Loki me?"

"HAVE YOU ALL GONE INSANE?!"

"I LOVE LOKIS SO MUCH AND I EAT THEM EVERY DAY!" Thor yelled and stuffed a Poptart into his mouth.

"I ADORE YOU LOKI! YOU ARE MY ONLY LOKI AND I WILL LOKI YOU UNTIL I DIE! I LOKI YOU SO MUCH PLEASE LOKI ME TOO!" Nerdie screamed at the top of her lungs and threw herself at a triumphant Loki.

"Wait, you didn't drink anything! Why are you talking like this?!"

"I talk like this naturally, Master! I never learnt to talk differently! Now MARRY ME!"

"Wait! Wait! We could talk about it - "

"You just got Loki'd!"  Were her last words before she tackled him and literally attacked his face.

A/N: Yeah, they all got Loki'd >:) Even Loki himself...

What do you think? I think it's better than the previous one, but I'm not the one to judge it. Please tell me how you found it!!!

Loki, vote, comment and Loki,

Woman_Of_Mischief