Chapter 26: Mischief Never Dies

(Nerdie's P.O.V.)

"Agent N......"   Fury groaned in frustration and facepalmed. "Did I not forbid anymore movie nights or whatsoever with a convict like Loki?"

"But....But... It was just so beautiful! And it's not my fault that Loki so easily succumbs to his obsessions! Come on, be fair!"

"But I clearly and slowly explained that we can not have him go crazy another time. Why didn't you listen to me? Do you want me to fire you?"

No, actually not.

Gawd, I wasn't a child anymore -.-

"Very well, I'll see what I can do!"  I said and turned to cure Loki another time. He was just such a fangirl! Seriously, I thought I didn't have my obsessions under control but he is even worse.

"Wait."   Fury's annoying voice stopped me. "Give me your DVD-player and all your other portable communication devices. This shall be your punishment."

After handing him my Ipod, my Tripod, my portable DVD-player, my Media Player, my Tablet, my Ipad, my Netbook, my mobile phone and the wide screen TV I had placed over Loki's container, I could finally start my work. Yeah, you could say I am a techni-holic.

Gosh, I loved playing Therapy Lesson with stupid and retarded Loki!

"10, 000 long years... living a mere facade of life....."

"Dude, you've been in here for 8 months, don't exaggerate."

"In my mind I see plans so diabolic and unearthly..... Yet I can't give them more evil..... Without you!"   He sung and pointed at me. Ya, like I would help him with his plans. I mean, techically I was lying at his feet and would do everything he wanted, but planning required thinking. And this was not one of my many strengths. I can make Poptarts though ;)

"My Sigyn, my Sigyn....Lost and gone, lost and gone....."

"WHAT?! SIGYN!?"  THIS DAWG WAS CHEATING ON ME! (LOL I should probably mention that I'd been hanging with Tony a lot recently, so he kinda rubbed off. I say things like dawg very often and it pissed them all off XD)

But payback was coming. He would regret yearning for another woman but me! And.... I'm not that ugly, am I? If I got him to believe Sigyn was cheating on HIM he'd know how I felt. Ehehe *diabolic laugh*

"Our Sigyn shall choose tonight. Is she yours or mine?"  I sang and came closer.

"Draw the line! Call the stake, deal me in!"  He replied angrily and I put my hand over the right half of my face so I looked more like The Phantom.

"Look at you, locked in prison! Stinking obsessed! Pitiful!"

"Look at you, ugly as Thor! Stupid mortal! A retard!"

Oooooh. He really shouldn't have said that.

"She chooses you, you leave together. Handcuffs away, fully redeemed. But if she doesn't.... You'll stay forever alone."  Haha, now that was a buuuurrrnnn!

"But mischief never dies! Mischief always continues!" 

"Once I have spoken, you are mine!"   Actually, it was 'Once it has spoken, love is yours!'  This was hilarious.

"So it was all an empty lie! One final lie to fool us all! To make me your story end, to put your love life beyond recall..... How dare you come and cheat on me now? Betray my love, ensnare this chick!"

"If you could know the beatings I've known, then you would now I had no choice! My Nerdie - "

"Your Nerdie?"  I cut him off. "I was yours some brief while ago.... A while ago with a prisoner I no longer know!"

"Ah, Nerdie! You came to fight for our love! Don't you deny that you did..."  He purred and I was dumbstruck. He knew I could not resist him and he was using it!

"Once there was a cell beneath a glassy ceiling. To thick to escape, to thick to even try."

"So what?"  I snapped. He was making me angry with his pointless sentences! My broken heart didn't know what to think anymore. First, he is lovesick because of Sigyn and now he tries to get me back? No, I wouldn't make it that easy.

"I won't stay by your side, tormented by my choice. I couldn't see your lie and trembled at your voice.... And I touched you - "

" - and I own you!"

"And I heard those ravishing lies....." We sung together.

"The music of your cheek bones - "

"The stupidity in your brain!"

"And I believed you - "

"And I touched you - "

"- and embraced you!"

"And I felt you!"

"And with every move and every lie....."  Our duet went on as we sang certain things together.

"I felt no longer sad - "

"I felt no longer high!"  Hey, I wasn't seriously high! (Just so you know....hehe.....)

"At last your hard shell left.... beneath a glassy ceiling."

"A God and a mortal... no more and yet no less."

I didn't know what suddenly overcame me, but all my accusations vanished right then. He was singing, he was gesturing with those beautiful hands and he wanted me....

It didn't matter that he was lying to me in that moment. He was there with me and he yearned for my acceptation, which I could no longer withhold.

We kissed each other passionately, forgetting all the SHIELD agents watching us over the hidden cameras and Fury. Only Loki and I mattered now. Only this arrogant, possessive and annoying demigod in my arms.

Once we broke apart, he looked deep into my eyes with his green, sparkling jewel-pupils. Then, he pushed me off.

"What happened? Why are ýou here?"  Loki questioned angrily as I death-glared at him with disgust. Did he just forget everything we said?!

"Nothing! Sorry for bothering you!"  I yelled and stormed out of the room. At least he didn't see me crying.

Or that's what I thought.

A/N: Not funny at all, I know. But you guys said you wanted something romantic now, so yeah. That happened ;)

I don't own any of these lyrics. Some are left original, some were slightly changed. All rights go to Andrew Lloyd Webber! He owns LOVE NEVER DIES and all it's music! I don't! (sadly)

And yes, LOVE NEVER DIES is the sequel to The Phantom of The Opera. The whole play is on Youtube, but not in a complete video. I enclosed one song though on the right.

Used songs: Till I Hear You Sing Again, Beneath a Moonless Sky, Devil Take the Hindmost, Love Never Dies.

Please vote and tell me what you think. Feedback is much appreciated <3

Woman_Of_Mischief