Chapter 3

I was standing in front of the mirror and spun around in joy.

I made my own LOKI COSPLAY !

Of course the original looks much better, but I did my best to make it look authentic. I had also dyed my hair jet black and cut it so that it was as long as Loki's. My aim was to surprise him and make him feel loved, admired and respected. 

I stepped out of my room proudly and headed towards his cell, but I bumped into Tony.

"Hey Tony, your arc-reactor seems to shine very bright today."  I complimented him.

"Thanks, kiddo. I was going to compliment you too, but you look even uglier than the original specimen if that was even possible. Are you goin'  to a halloween party or you wanna scare Capsicile?"  

"Actually, I wanted to make Loki feel respected. I want to show him this kind of affection."

Tony laughed his butt off and moved on, obviously he wanted to go to his lab. I shrugged and opened the door to the room Loki's cell was in. Enthusiastically, I stepped into the light right in front of his cell.

"TADA!"   I shouted,  startling him and making him curse.

"What are you - Please, tell me I'm dreaming."

"Nope, no dreaming, my dearest mass murderer. What do you say?"

"What do I say? I say, who do you take me for! You have to be kidding me!"

"No, I'm in deadly earnest. I want to help you with your.... well, your little problem."

"Which problem?" He spat instantly.

"You know, your..."  I stepped closer to his cell and whispered. "....your inferiority complexes."

"I HAVE NO DAMN INFERIORITY COMPLEXES YOU MEWLING MORTAL!" 

"Oh yes, you have. Why would you else have almost killed your daddy, your brother and an entire race just to prove that you're equal? Sorry, man, but I know too many indications of your complexes to buy that you're mentally stable."

"Are you trying to say I'm insane!?"  He yelled menacingly.

"I wouldn't put it quite that way, but..... you know what, forget it. Now let's begin with your therapy."

"Would anybody be so merciful as to kill me?" He breathed and turned his back to me.

"I'll pretend I'm you so that you see how you affect the people around you."

"Would they stop me if I attempted suicide again?" He murmured.

"Girl, look at that helmet

I-I-I freak out

Girl, look at that helmet

I-I-I freak out

When I teleport  into the spot, this is what I see

I got power in my scepter and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it.......

I'M LOKI AND I KNOW IT!

KNEEEEEL!

I'm Loki and I know it

............"

"THERE IS NO WAY I HAVE EVER SUNG THAT AWFUL SONG!"  He yelled and hit the glass with his fist.

"You're right, but that's how your ego catches on with Midgardians."

"So you want to tell me your people think I am an insane, arrogant and prideful man?"

"Well, if you put it that way.... then yes, but just a little." I assured him. 

"Well, you are right. But how is this supposed to 'help me' ?"  He asked doubtfully.

"You should see how people are aware of you. And then you should try to change and become a man who knows who he is and doesn't need the confirmation of others."

"I adore myself and I am not going to change my godly attitude to become like you or any other pathetic Midgardian."

"Then I'll sing another song."

"Please, don't."

"Oh yes, I will."

"THOR! WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME THE LAST TIME?!" 

" I let it fall, the plane

And as it fell, you tried to save it

It was dark and I was evil

Until you hit my head with your hammer

My determination was strong, but my muscles far too weak

To rise against you without falling from the tower

But there's a side of you that I never knew, never knew

All the moves you'd make, they were never cool, never cool

But there's a side of you that I never knew, never knew

All the strikes you made, you would always hit, always hit

And I set fire, to the city

watched it burn as I punched your face

Well, it burned while I laughed

Cause I heard people screaming your name, to help them

When I fight with you, oh how I love that

Close my eyes, hear you scream forever

You,  tasting my dagger, nothing is better....."

A/N: It kinda popped into my head to change some song lyrics :) The original songs are "Sexy and I know it"  and "Set fire to the rain"  and I do not own them nor the lyrics.

FEEDBACK-TIME !!!!!!!

Vote + Comment + Fan please <3

Woman_Of_Mischief