Chapter 54: The Return of the Opera God

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

"Loki... Don't you dare!" 

"I can't!"

"Don't touch it!" 

"But I - "

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH IT!" 

"BUT IT'S SO TEMPTING!"  The demigod whined while his left hand was trying to restrain his right one.

"You know it will only end in a heartbreak and a visit at the psychiatrist's." 

The tribe they had obviously disturbed has an ancient ritual of collecting and saving masks, all with deformed faces and hideos grimaces. And of course, the first thing Loki thought of was becoming the Phantom.

"That would be so - beautiful.

"I can't let you do that again! You're not the Phantom and you will never be! Iron King, please say something."  Nerdie begged.

Yes, in order not to get eaten, beaten or simply killed they had to show a certain degree of.... 'respect'. 

"Rule No. #1: I am you Iron King. Or King of Iron, as you like. Calling me otherwise will be punished with an execution.... Or I will let them tickle you until you eyeballs fall out of their sockets."   Stark had said, and at that moment they couldn't afford defying the orders of their Iron King.

"Reindeer Games? The Phantom!? Gosh, that sounds like fun. Fine, granted."

"FOR THE OPERAAAAAAH!"  Loki screamed and put one of the masks on his face. 

"It's a musical."

"FOR THE MUSICAAAAL!" 

"Oh, please, no."  His wife sighed and facepalmed.

"Nerdellia... What kind of magic is preventing me from pulling you away?"

"Dude, that's not even Phantom of the Opera! That's 'Elisabeth'!"

"No coming without leaving, no ruling without failing, no kneeling without standing..." 

"And obviously no marrying a psycho god with daddy issues without dealing with his complexes." 

"Ah, now that was mean. Don't be mean to him, we are all happy and kind to each other... Right?"  Tony remarked and put a joint between his lips.

*silence*

"I said... RIGHT?!" 

"MACARENAAA!"   The creatures responded and threw their hands up in the air.

"Goooood boys." 

Okay, 'tis safe to say their King of Iron was high.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. No take this piece of crap off of your face or I will - What the hell?!"  

As the SHIELD agent tried to pull the mask off her husbands face, it wouldn't so much as move an inch. Like it was stuck to his skin with instant glue.

"Tony - "

"Uh-uh. It's Iron King." 

"Well, then, IRON KING... Why isn't this mask moving?"  

"Trolololololol... Monkey shit and gorilla snot is all I'm going to say."   Stark choked out and began to laugh his ass off with his new... 'companion' which he made queen a few minutes ago.

"Ewww! Anthony!"

"It's Iron King!"

"HOW DARE YOU STAIN THE FACE OF AN OPERA GOD WITH SUCH REPULSIVE EXCREMENTS OF PATHETIC CREATURES! I SWEAR TO YOU BY ERIK'S MASK I WILL - "