Chapter 30: Tuesday

(Third Person's P.O.V)

Dodge ball. Yikes.

"Why are we even doing sports? I thought we would stop doing that at college."  Clint asked and frowned as he had absolutely no death wish. Dodge ball was a murderous game.

"Stop whining, Jackass Barton. It's a punishment for ruining Professor Dr. Banner lesson last time. Icy Bastard, Thunder Boy! You're gonna choose your team members."   With that, the coach sat down on a bench and watched them prepare a pointless and dangerous game.

"Stark!" Loki immediately shouted.

"Steve."

"Boobs."

"I'm gonna kill you, Loki!" Natasha answered and hit him in the guts. He groaned and watched as Thor continued.

"Barton."

"No way! I'm getting Barton! You get the weird stalker girl!"

"I AM TAKING THE WEIRD HAWKY MAN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Thor yelled, and with a fuming expression Loki began the game. He had also gathered a few of his henchmen so the other team was outnumbered. Always the cheater...

Thor hurled one ball across the entire field and hit Loki directly in his boney, narrow face. He just faltered a bit before hatred crept over his visage and he finally took off his jacket. Yes, he was the only one who refused to wear sports gear. Typical of arrogant ol' diva Loki.

Secretly filling a balloon with ketchup, Loki threw it at Thor. He missed though, because Thor ducked and the balloon stroke Steve instead. That was also okay since Loki loved picking on Steve. Despite his physical strength, our Captain passed out and was out of the game. That meant that Thor's side was losing good players.

Clint caught a the ball Natasha had thrown at him and threw it back at her. She did the splits and dodged, and behind her was nobody left but Loki. Nerdie ran across the field and shielded him with her small body,  collapsing dramatically in his arms.

"My sacrifice was for you, master! Please..... Kiss me, one last time!"

With a confused and disgusted expression, Loki handed her over to his henchmen who got her outside the gym. At least she would annoy someone else there. Thor and Clint had meanwhile attacked Stark and Boo- , er, Natasha. They seemed to be equal enemies at first, but Thor's muscles were something Stark's genius couldn't control, let alone tame. Tony was out in next to no time.

Yet, Loki was still in the game.

He imitated Tasha with her split and managed to duck a ball of Clint's, for which he got applause from the eliminated henchmen on the bench. Then a mean idea crossed his mind...

Violently barging against Tasha from behind, he made her fall and face plant it in front of both Clint and Thor. Clint was known for being after Natasha and Thor was the gentleman-itty itself, consequently they both stopped the game and went to help the fallen cheerleader.

"What the hell?!" She cursed and let Clint help her up. Thor was already staring daggers into Loki's ugly, smirking visage.

The Drug Lord took the opportunity to slam a ball into Clint, making him fall with Natasha in his arms.

"Barton! Romanova!"

"Romanoff!"

"Whatever! You're out!"

Now it was Thor against Loki.

"Come on, you big oaf! Prove to me that you're a man!"

Shrugging, Thor took off his T-Shirt and showed his buff upper body.

"Oh, please." Loki scoffed and slowly yet beguilingly opened his plain white shirt. Some girls who watched the game were already collapsing from hotness overload.

Thor grabbed a bottle of water and pourred it over his head, then over his chest. Loki raised an eyebrow and ran his hand attractively through his messy hair. Thor nevertheless proved to be the smarter one this time.

While Loki was distracted with being hot, Thor grabbed a heavy ball and threw it with all his strength at Loki. It hit him in the stomach and sent him flying into the wall, through the wall, outside the gym....

Cheaters never win, and winners never cheat.

A/N: What do you think? Lame? Boring? I'm sorry, but I was really busy and couldn't make up anything amazing. I tried though :)

Please vote and comment!!! Your support is incredible and it makes me so happy to read comments or see that you guys voted on my story so much<3 <3 <3

Woman_Of_Mischief