Chapter 2

"What is it now?"  Loki groaned as I entered the room again the next morning. 

"That's my job, you silly."  I laughed and sat down on the chair right in front of the glass. Natasha had caught me yesterday in his cell and, well, punished me. 

"So your job is to be a pain in my neck and to get me in trouble!"

"Get you in trouble? What happened, love?" 

"Well, after you were dragged out of my cell, that red-headed demon-witch appeared, tied me up and - "

"Oh, so she caused those marks on your face! I thought they were beauty spots O.o."

"No, they are definitely not beauty spots." He hissed. "She beat my face until I was unconscious and let me drool over my armor.... Later Stark showed up, took several pictures of me and promised to put them on his 'Facebook'-page. Whatever that insolent thing is."

"Oh, that was you? I think I have some nasty comments to delete...."

"What did you do?"  He questioned threateningly.

"Uhh... Nothing, forget it."

*Gets her cellphone out and deletes her comments*

————————————————SILENCE——————————————————

"Aren't you getting sweaty in that dress?" 

"Are all of the Midgardians as stupid as you? I already told you I do not wear a dress."

"Then why does it look like a dress?"

"It definitely does not! That is how Asgardians usually attire."

"Thor doesn't. He wears a real armor and a gorgeous red cape, and that hammer though, I can't even - "

"That is because Thor is a prince. He is allowed to attire differently."

"But you said you were a prince, too. Honestly, you don't look very royal. Or princely, Prince of Swag."

"Do you have a clue about what I have been through with my war suit? I traveled through the universe, fought with every one of these so-called 'Avengers' and got owned by that dull green creature! Of course it will not look as royal and neat as Thor's!"

"War suit? What freakin' war suit?"

"The one I wear, you stupid mortal!"

"Which one? Are you shitting me, dude?"

"The armor! On my body!"

"I'm afraid I'm not with you...."

"*groans loudly* The dress...."

"Why would you wear a dress? I thought you were the MAN of mischief - "

"FURY! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, I DEMAND ANOTHER GUARD TO WATCH ME!" 

"*sniffs*  You no like me?"

"No, I absolutely despise you as you are the most dumb, brainless, confused and inattentive creature I was ever forced to spend my bloody time with!"

"I thought you loved me! That's it, were done. I am officially breaking up with you!"  I spat and turned around heading for the door.

"We have never been with each other!  What's wrong with you, mortal!?"

"I'm gonna get Bruce to teach you the laws of love.... the Avengers-way."

"What have I done to deserve this?"  

A/N: Sorry if that chapter was lame.   I tried :)

Please give me feedback, I love to read comments :D

Vote + Comment + Vote

Woman_Of_Mischief