Chapter 38: I AM YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN!

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

It was an ordinary Monday morning. No attacks, no escape attempts, no Poptart shortage.

Until it happened.

Nerdie was sitting on her chair in front of Loki's container as usual, following some tumblr about him or drawing Forstiron. The problem with Tony was still bothering her and she had the impression that drawing him together with Stark would somehow solve it.

After Loki had endured a 17-hour sweat bath, they had to drag him out as he was unconsciously lying on the ground, occasionally wincing and flinching. He was covered in sweat and his skin was scarlet red.

Now, days after that incident, Thor burst through the wall ignoring the door 2 metres next to him.

"LADY NERDELLIA! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!"

"Thor, what is it? I am working, as you can see. Your ... 'brother' needs my frequent attention, he feels so lonely."

"WHATEVER! I HAVE A LADY FRIEND! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND NICE AND SHE LOVES POPTARTS AND I LOVE POPTARTS AND SHE LOVES SHEEP AND I LOVE SHEEP! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!"

"What? A new girl? I thought you were dating the scientist with he glasses?"

"JANE? SHE LEFT THOR ALONE. ALL ALONE."  He began to sob loudly, but then continued. ".... BUT THE NEW GIRL IS SO MUCH BETTER! AH! THERE SHE IS!"

Then, a supermodel stepped through the hole his body had created in the wall. She wore a green dress that was torn open on the left side, revealing a long, pale and perfectly shaped leg. The shoes must have been a challenge themselves, at least 20 centimetres and golden like true gold.

The necklace she wore ressembled the one Loki wore, he only used it as a chest plate while the unknown lady used it as an accessory. Her black hair went to her waist and she was the true beauty itself. The Goddess of Beauty.

"Woa, she's gorg - "

"HELA! YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON MIDGARD YOUNG LADY!"

This time, it was Loki who was screaming like an idiot. His fists were clenched and pressed against the glass as the woman, whom he refered to as 'Hela', walked over to Thor's side and took his hand.

"Nice to see you too, father."

"NOT IN THAT TONE OF VOICE! Why are you here?!"

"What do you think? You abandoned us! Me, mother, my brothers! You left us all alone and you have no right to tell me what to do!"

"Wait, you are his.... daughter?! He has kids and a wife?!" Now it was Nerdie's turn to break out like a vulcano. The one who had claimed to love her only a few days ago was married and had grown up kids!

"Yes, mortal. I am Hela, Goddess of Death. Somehow, the stupid worshippers on Midgard and other realms tend to refer to me as Lady Loki. This is entirely wrong, for he has been my father, but is no longer!"

"Wait, hold on a minute! I am your legal guardian by Asgardian law and I am the one to choose your husband, you insolent brat!"

"Don't make me laugh! My legal guardian, my ass! And have you already forgotten who I am?  Since when does anyone of the Laufeyson family stick to rules?"

Loki facepalmed. Arguing down his own daughter was useless, he knew that. Then, he looked at Thor and almost pleaded:

"Thor, she is your niece! How can you... only think about... you know what - with her!"

"AWWW YOU ACCEPTED ME AS A BROTHER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LOKI! ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE POPTARTS AND YOU DAUGHTER!"

"No, you are certainly not my brother and certainly not touching the innocence of my daughter! Get your dirty fingers off her or I will make you!"

Hela (and Nerdie, but he would never admit) were the only ones to make him like that. The only things that would make him become protective and possessive at the same time.

"OH PLEASE MY TINY LITTLE BROTHER. WE BOTH KNOW YOU CAN NOT GET OUT OF THIS PUNY MORTAL CAGE SO HOW WILL YOU PREVENT ME FROM KISSING YOUR DAUGH - "

Suddenly, interrupting Thor in mid sentence, an angry Loki appeared behind Thor and knocked im down with his summoned chapter.

"Sweet dreams, brother."  He hissed, then grabbed his daughter by her elbow. She was quivering in fear as she knew what Loki could do to her once he was free.

"You!" Loki shouted and held the tip of his scepter to her throat. "I now take from you your power!"

Then, Lady Lo -, uh, Hela lost her helmet and her 'chest plate'.

"And I cast you out!" A green energy laser beam shot out his scepter.

Hela was gone.

"Who ever finds these pieces of accessory, if she be worthy, shall possess the power of Hela." He whispered and threw the two things into the portal.

Knowing it was Nerdie who cut the power of the cell so he could use his magic, he nodded into her direction to thank her and went back into the container willingly. That, he owed her for helping him.

Loki sat down on the ground with his head between his knees, sobbing. For the Norse God loved his daughter and knowing she was in Jotunheim all alone broke his heart. No matter how coldhearted he could be, there was still this weak spot inside his heart.

That weakness made him human after all.

Like father, like son they say.

A/N: :( Poor Loki. But you said you wanted something more emotional, so that's what 'emerged' in the end. What do you think about it? Do you want Hela to have more appearances?

Please vote and comment!

Woman_Of_Mischief