Chapter 42: Propose to her? I Can Not!

(Nerdie's P.O.V.)

"Lowww keeeyy.... Why you not do it already?" 

"Nerdellia, you are hopelessly drunk! Go home!"  Loki said to me, but he was already so blurred I wasn't even sure it really happened.

"But this iiiizzzz mai homeee... Why you no say it???"

"Say what?!"

"U now what *wink wink blink blink*....." 

"Darling, please - just don't." 

"Imma wait until u say it my okay dokey lokey!!!" 

"Have you been hanging out with Stark again? I told you not to do this, this man just has no control and - "

"Oh, so u has more control than Man of Iron? That's funny!" 

"I DO HAVE MORE CONTROL OVER MYSELF THAN THIS PATHETIC DRUNKEN IRON CASE YOU STUPID MORTAL!" 

"Noooo I-I-I won't belieeeeeeeeve youuuuuu! When u say uuu don't need my anymore!"  I sang while missing the chair I was trying to hold onto and falling to the ground.

"What the hell?! Please, behave yourself! And I never said I wouldn't need you anymore." 

"Oooh yes, u did my fluffly puffly cupcake in leather and metal!" 

"Oh, Odin. *facepalm with Loki style* At least say muffin, not cupcake." 

"CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE HELL YEAH! CUPCAKE? YES PLEASE! MY FLUFFLY PUFFLY CUP- "

"DON'T. YOU. SAY. IT. AGAIN!!!" 

"CUP - "

"BROTHA! I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO ASGARD!"

We all fell deadly silent and my faked drunkenness vanished. This was serious, there was no time to annoy Loki until he became a drama queen.

"What do you mean by 'a way to Asgard'?" 

"I MEAN THAT I WILL TAKE MY PUNY LITTLE BROTHER I SUPPOSEDLY KILLED BACK HOME WHERE DADDY WILL CHOOSE A PUNISHMENT FOR HIM!" 

"Hey, my life like this was punishment enough, don't you think? Nerdellia, say something."  Loki shouted, but I swear I saw a hint of desperation and even fear in his eyes. 

Loki was obviously afraid of being brought back home. This was not like stuffing 17 Poptarts into his mouth and forcing him to hear One Direction, this was.... This could mean execution. Then I would have no Loki anymore to annoy, to freak out, to creep off.... to secretly respectively not so secretly love.

"Thor, Horned Cupcake's right. That's enough, he already had his ass kicked countless times and his baby skin tatooed at least twice as many. Can't you just... keep him here?"  I asked halfheartedly.

"NO I DO NOT THINK SO. SHARMANE BANNER HAS DEVELOPED A DEVICE TO TELEPORT US BACK, THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO LEAVE ME BABYBROTHER HERE."

"No single way?" 

"WELL, IF LOKI HAD A LOVE INTEREST HERE ON MIDGARD HE WOULD GET SPARED OF THE LAW. BUT OBVIOUSLY HE IS A HATEFUL MAN AND HE HAS NONE, SO I'M AFRAID (NO NOT REALLY) I WILL TAKE HIM AWAY NOW."

"But- but he has a love interest! He loves me to death,  right my okay dokey lokey?" 

"Um..."  Loki hesitated and bit his lip. Oh no, this shit bag was not going to be dragged into the huge, giant pipe organ they called Asgard just because he didn't want to say 'I love you' to me in front of someone.

No.

"WELL, I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS LADY NERDELLIA. BACK IN ASGARD A MAN HAS TO COURT A WOMAN AND PROPOSE TO HER TO PROVE HIS LOVE, UNLESS THEIR LOVE CAN NOT BE LEGIT."