Chapter 36: The Old Universe

(Nerdie's P.O.V.)

Suddenly, without even knowing what happened, I found myself back inside Loki's cell. He himself should have been in the container, but when I went in to give him a wake-up-kiss, I saw only this blonde ugly guy lying on the floor.

Kicking him in the guts so he woke up, I yelled right at his face:

"WHO ARE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY DARLING LOKI?!"

Startling up, he looked around him in shock and I recognised the familiar visage. It was Steve!

"Wha-What? What do you mean by - EW!!! HIS ARMOR IS ON MY BODY!!! TAKE IT OFF IT'S MAKING ME CLAUSTROPHOBIC!!!" Then, he run into the glass several times before blacking out like a diva.

Gosh, do I have to find everything out myself?!

I saw my reflection in the glass and noticed the red cape flowing from my shoulders to the ground and the metal pads on my chest. Geez, I must've undressed Thor while I was drunk or something. Was he wearing my clothes, then?

I didn't know, so I went into the main conference room. There lied Clint in Stevie's suit. It looked too big and baggy to be good, and there was this strange feeling out of the sudden... Like I wanted to smash something with a hammer.

Without further ado, I pulled my secret weapon (which was, in fact, a balloon hammer) and shouted:

"HAMMA TIME!!!" The ninja jump I accomplished was majestic, and when the hammer made contact with Barton's head, I heard a satisfying 'squeak'.  A normal person would have found it adorable, but I felt completely and utterly barbaric.

The impact woke him also up, and his reflection in the ceiling literally scared the crap out of him as he screamed like a five-year old girl.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH GET IT AWAY NOW I NEED MY MUMMY CAW CAW CAW!!!"

"What?! Stop screaming like an idiot and tell me what's wrong, Birdmaster!"

"I - I am afraid of the colour blue! Since the day I was attacked by a blue cactus I can't look at it like I did before! NOW TAKE IT AWAY BEFORE I PISS MY PANTS!!!"

"Holy unifrom, what's wrong with y'all today? It's just clothes...."  I groaned and looked for the others. The Hawk was busy being a dumbass in distress.

In the kitchen, I eventually found Thor dangling headfirst from the overhead light fixture. In his underwear *drool drool*. Eww, I just drooled over Thor.   Yickes. Something was definitely wrong since the only one I was swooning over was and would always be Loki.

"Whatya doin' up there?"  I shouted, wondering about my seemingly new accent. Then again, I was hanging around with Tony a lot lately, so that might explain. Then again, I was spending three quarters of my life stalking Loki, a royal and elevated pain in the ass.

There was probably a highly intellectual correlation, which was far too intelligent and logical for me to ever explain. My IQ sufficed for being a good stalker, that's all I needed.

"HANGING AROUND, I GUESS. AND YOU LADY NERDIE? WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY BATTLE ARMOR?"

My eardrums probably just tore apart, but maybe Thor was getting revenge for the time we spent at the beach. Ah, the ancient times.... *wink wink*

"I dunno. Have you seen Loki?"

"NO I AM AFRAID I HAVE NOT SEEN MY EVIL BROTHER I ALLEGEDLY KILLED. BUT MAYBE HE IS HIDING SO THAT THOR CAN NOT FINISH HIM OFF WHICH I OF COURSE WOULD NEVER DO BUT NEVER MIND."

"How did you get up there?! Awakening in weird positions is Tony's and Loki's job."

"DO YOU NOT REMEMBER? LAST NIGHT WE HAD A MIDGARIDAN PARTY AND WE PLAYED HIDE AND SEEK AND THEN SOMEHOW NOBODY SEEKED AND I THOUGHT YOU ALL DIED. I WAS SUDDENLY SO TIRED THAT I SLEPT WITHIN MY HIDING SPOT WHICH IS BENEATH THE CEILING."