Chapter 11: Mischievous Beach Party (Part 2)

"But I do not know how to play this game, my friends." Thor said and waited for somebody to explain.

"It's totally easy, Mr. Hammer. We take turns in spinning the bottle and when somebody spins it and it stops pointing at another person, you have to kiss this person." Tony explained with a sarcastic smile.

"Wait, we have to KISS each other?" Steve exclaimed shockedly and stood up. "Sorry, but I can't do this." He added and went taking a shower in the hellicarrier.

Fury interposed: "Me neither. I'm gonna go rest, don't stay up too long, children."

Bruce took a long look at Loki, very weirdly and creepily, but then he also left and I stayed there with Loki, Thor, Clint, Natasha and Tony.

"Natasha, you begin."

She took the bottle and spun it, secretly hoping it would be Clint. Sadly, it stopped pointing at Thor who was right next to Clint and Natasha gave him a death-glare.

"Never, ever again." She said tensing up and Thor blowed against the bottle till it was pointing at Clint.

They looked at each other longingly. suddenly Clint picked her up and carried her to somewhere behind the hellicarrier. Oh dear, they weren't coming back any time soon.

"Looks like it just the four of us." I commented.

"Yup... I continue." Tony stated and spun the bottle.

It stopped pointing at Loki. I gulped and Thor did the same.

"Stay away, Stark." Loki threatened and Stark flashed another sarcastic, provoking smile.

"Why, are you afraid of my passion, God of Love?" Tony purred and approached him. Loki stood up and stared down at Tony, who wasn't going to give in.

"I swear, I will kill you, Man of Iron."

"Guys, I'm growing tired of this. It's not gonna work if everyone is making a retreat. I think it's pointless to continue, but.... Does anybody want to go for a walk with me?" I asked and in my mind I was saying:

Loki Loki Loki Loki Loki Loki ♥

Nobody raised their hand, Tony and Thor went inside and Loki was just staring at the sand. Gosh, how this guy was able to freak me out with his pensive attitude! Taking a last look at him, I spat:

"It's a hopeless case!"

Then I walked alone in the dark, crying. Surely, he must've heard what I said but he wasn't paying enough attention to anybody but himself.

I decided to make a fictive list of thinks I hated about Loki, just to calm myself.

- He doesn't wash his hair
- He doesn't pay attention to me
- He's always nagging about everything and everyone
- He made me hate myself and hate him because he had made me fall in love with him and now everything is just so difficult >.<
- He hates poptarts (I mean seriously, who hates poptarts?)

But then again, I thought about the happy moments we shared, such as the time we spend together in his container (killing each other), in the water (killing each other) and the time I forced him to kiss me.... well, but I think that was just a happy moment for ME.

It was so idiotic.... Loki turned my mood and my hormones into a rollercoaster of feelings. I was just so angry, I began to yell at a rock.

"Why are you doing this to me! I love you, why do you hate me so much!" I yelled, but it just didn't feel the same.

Honestly, yelling at the real Loki would be like attempting suicide, like Natasha said.... I wasn't brave enough to tell him how annoyingly he acted. I began to take some weed and put it on the rock, then I took two small stones to replace his eyes. It still didn't look like Loki.... I took a handful mud and began to form his nose and his mouth.

"So, NOW YOU LOOK LIKE LOKI! NOW I CAN YELL THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!" I screamed and kicked the rock, just to cuss and kick myself for kicking a rock-hard rock. Then I jumped as I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

[insert le bad swearing word here] Oh no.

"This looks nothing like me. He has a mustache." Loki joked and I turned around with a crimson face, so embarassed he caught me yelling and kicking a stone that was supposed to be him.

"Actually, you weren't supposed to see that... or hear it." I whispered and felt so hot in the cold night, though we both were still wearing our swim suits (and Loki's overly manly bathers).

"Well, I did. And it sounded like I am causing your anger, so what did I do?"

"Grrr.... Nothing, forget it." I spat and the cold wind made my body break out in goosebumps. Loki saw that and asked:

"Are you cold?"

What a stupid question, of course I was cold!

"Yes." I growled and without hesitating, he took me in his cold arms. He was just so unpredictable... There were times when he rejected me and treated me like shit and then again, there are times when he acted like he really cared for me. Why couldn't it be as easy as Clintasha's relationship? I mean they both know they love each other and the opposite was out of question.

Suddenly, Loki began to whisper into my ear.

"Lips, as red as rose petals 

Eyes as brown as chocolate 

Hair as black as the night  

and Heart as strong as the Tesseract

I give thee mine heart, that's how my love doth react.

Give my heart, give my spirit 

Take it, do not dispirit 

I seem so cold, I seem so hard  

Cold as ice, sharp as a shard 

Yet inside, deep down 

A place to discover but still unknown"

This was beautiful. He had just versified what he felt and it took me so long to respond, or to think.

"Lips, you're so deceitful 

Eyes green as emeralds 

Hair as black as raven's wings 

and Casket of Ancient Winters in your heart

Take what you want, tear me apart

Trusted you right from the start 

Faith even stonger than Hawkeye's fart 

Just understand, you are so smart 

From a whole I'm only a part 

Complete my foolish fantasy 

Take my hand and make me free"

My poem wasn't as beautiful as his, and I never had much talent for poetry, but this time I just let my heart speak. I looked up to him, afraid of how he might react to my terrible verse. Slowly, he was bending down to my face and I rose on my tiptoes.

The gap between our faces was minimizing, but in the last furlong he stopped and looked sceptically at me.

"First, can you promise me something?"

"Everything."

"Never ever try again to make a rock look like me to yell at it. If you have got something to say, spit it right into my face."

"I promise."

Then we kissed, this time enjoying it both.

A/N: I don't know about you guys, but somehow I think I have to much romance in this comedy.... It's just that when I write it just happens and I don't know if my story is still worthy of the title 'Comedy'..... What do you think?

P.S: Sorry, my poem is terrible I know ;) I never really liked poerty...

Comment + Vote + Fan <3

Woman_Of_Mischief