SEASON TWO: Chapter 49: Tony, you had one job

(Nerdie's P.O.V.)

"OH MA GERRRD!!!"

"WE WILL DIE!"

"THAT'S OUR END!"

"WHERE ARE MY PANTS?!"

"UPS! SORRY, DARLING!"

"AGENT ASSMAN! WOULD YOU BE NICE ENOUGH TO TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY EYES SO I CAN SAVE US?!"

"OH! SORRY TON'!"

"AND STOP SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER INTO MY EAR!"

"Better now?" I asked him as I descended from his shoulders and removed my sweaty hands from his face.

"Much better! Thanks!" Tony added ironically.

Loki meanwhile was clinging to his seatbelt desperately and breathing heavily. Sweat covered his even now unsurpassed beauty and he had three full vomit bags on his lap with another one in his right hand.

"ANTHONY! DO SOMETHING!"

"Scared of a little turbulences, Reindeer Games?" He answered sacastically.

I used my foot to turn his head back to the right position while my hands were trying to wipe the puke off Loki's chin.

"TONY YOU LITTLE BITCH! LOOK AT THE ROAD!"

"Which road? We're in the middle of nowhere in a jet making loopings with a broken engine!"

"I don't care, just save us!"

"Wait, what is that - "

In that moment, Loki threw up another fountain of shiny puke which was headed directly at our only pilot. It splashed on the windscreen and Tony's beard, and I swear I heard him cursing Loki for an audience of at least 18+ years of age.

Suddenly, we all felt a hard crash and our jet got jarred like a pinball [if you are old enough to remember that ;)] . In the other moment, I heard an ear-splitting scream and since it could've only been one of the guys I hoped it was not my husband who was screaming like a girl.

"FASTER! WOHOOOOO!"

"I CAN'T SEE! OH MA GERRD I CAN'T SEE! IT'S IN MY EYES, IT'S IN - WAIT, IS THAT SHAWARMA?"

"OH ODIN PLEASE KILL ME!"

"LOKI STOP WHINING AND ENJOY THE FREE RIDE!"

With a sudden jerk our mean of carrriage came to a stop after imitating a free fall tower for at least two minutes.

Well, damn it. That was the consequence of flying in the middle of the night during a hailstorm and with a broken indicator...

The impact with the ground tore Loki's seatbelt and he flew into the windscreen (and into his own puke) with the sound of crashing glass and battered metal. No matter how much Asgardian protection he wore, this flight must've bruised his puny body till it was only green and not blue anymore.

But in doing so, he took our pilot with him and they both crashed somewhere near the jet between bushes and more bushes.

I climbed out of the 'car wreck' (slipping on several pools of sick) and tried to see something through the smoke of the buring engine.

Then it hit me.

BURNING ENGINE!!!

THIS THING WAS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!

(not that I didn't like fireworks, but I liked them farther away from me and not intending to fry me to a crisp.)

"STARK!!! LOKI!!! WE HAVE TO - "

Too late. I felt the flames in my back faster than I heard the explosion.

I blacked out.

Why was I still thinking?

Hello...? I'm dead, for cry's sake!

Well, maybe not so much.

A/N: Hello my lovely fans!

This is the (kind of) introduction to the second season of Unnerving the God of Mischief. This is where the new concept begins.

What do you think? I tried to put as much stupidness to it as possible :/

Feedback is much appreciated!

Please vote and comment,

Woman_Of_Mischief