Chapter 56: Killing Death... or Not so Much?

A/N: Just to make things clear:

Yes, this dude is the incarnation of Death. He is not a God like Loki, but the one in charge to take humans' souls away. No, Nerdie hasn't been smokin' weed. This guys really is Death himself.

L: Loki

D: Death

N: Nerdie

(Nerdie's P.O.V.)

"And now, my dear... It's your turn." 

"Wha-What?! What did you do to Loki?"  I exclaimed shockedly. 

Mr. Perfect was wearing his smokin' hot smoking again and approaching me slowly. Wow, he was big, too. Just like Loki.

"I did nothing, he shot himself. And now, his rotten soul belongs to my realm. The realm of the dead." 

"But - But I saw you! You gave him the gun and you kissed him and - Wait... YOU KISSED HIM?!"

My face was getting hotter and my body tensed up. Those thin lips of Loki's belong to me, ONLY TO ME. This did not include hot gender-shifters with soul-suck mode. 

"What?" 

"I'm going to kill you, douche... And it will hurt."  I threatened.

"Ha."  He scoffed. "Kill me? But am I not the one to take your pathetic lives away? I am not kill-able. I'm invincible."

"You wish - "

"But here's a deal: I will leave you two, return his soul to his body and continue taking those who belong to me elsewhere... under the condition that you can resist me."

"You're too full of yourself, do you know that?"   I spat with disgust.

This dude wasn't hot anymore... I mean, he still looked like a friggin' Adonis and his face was flawless and dat ass...  Urgh, there we go. I really couldn't stop drooling while my eyes caressed every curve and inch of his body. 

"If you can't resist me, I will take both of your souls with me. That is equatable with killing you. The choice is yours, princess... But I wouldn't dare if I were you. I have already lured the Empress Elisabeth into her death... You should be an easy lay."  

"I'LL GIVE YOU EASY LAY IN YOUR FACE YOU RETARD!"  I screamed and winded up to punch him in the face. 

He grapsed my wrist with ease, spun me around and pulled me against his chest as if we were dancing. 

"Are you sure you want to try me?"  He whispered with a shitload of temptation. 

I tried to push myself away from him, but his iron grip was strong and yet so great... He wasn't holding me with force, our bodies were just kind of connected through our hands and I couldn't flee even if I had wanted to.

We spun around and danced like we never danced before. We hadn't ever actually danced before, so yeah...  Still, our choreography was in perfect synch and let me tell you, if felt overwhelming to be in the arms of this man.

I was melting right there, digging my nails further into the fabric of his clothes in concentration but yet failing to resist just for once.

The only thing that was missing was a red rose between his teeth.

Just then, as if he had been reading my thoughts, a dark blue rose appeared in his mouth and caused  another repulsively attractive smirk.

"Are you - "