Chapter 15: Baby Loki (Part 1/4)

"Loki.... you know Odin never intended to hurt you! You clearly overreacted that day!" I tried to persuade him, but he was stubborn as always.

"Of course he did! I am no more than another stolen relic, and he never intended to even give  me the chance to prove myself worthy!  Odin just randomly decided that I am useless and could never be heir to the throne,  just because of my.... heritage."   Loki's voice cracked at the end of the sentence. I wanted to give him a hug sooo bad...

"Odin might be the God of Failed Parenting, but he loves you Loki!"

"Love me? He is not able to love. He is an old, hard shell of a man, he never was a father for me like he was for Thor. I could never respect him anymore."  He spat angrily, but again I saw a tear streaming down his pale cheek....

Oh-oh. Bad idea, Loki. 

Out of the blue, Odin appeared inside Loki's cell with his staff in his right hand and a furious expression.

"You dare accuse me,  Loki? After I told you so often that I love you, you accuse me to be heartless? You don't know what it is like to feel heartlessness, you only know how to be it! Raising the enemy's child was never easy if you thought so, but it seems like I have to show you once more."  Odin roared, and turned to face me.

"You! Midgardian!  You will watch over him until his punishment is over and he leaned his lesson!"  He ordered and I didn't undestand anything at all.  Loki attempted to launged for Odin, but it was a mere hologram, not the real All Father. He disappeared, and after the gleam he left was out of the way, I went into the container to find Loki and comfort him.

But I never found my beloved, adulty psycho-god. There was only this tiny, little baby lying on the ground between a bunch of leather and metal. It was cute, sucking his thumb and absolutely naked.

Oh no... Odin turned Loki into a baby. I ran to his side and wrapped one of his garments around him so Loki wouldn't get cold. Then I picked him up and took a good look at him.

Baby Loki was small and pale, I mean really really pale. His hair was black as always and his eyes were their normal green but suddenly they became watery and he began to cry. "Shhhhh, Loki they will hear you! Be quiet!"  I told him but he kept crying and kicking with his legs.

"Ah, shit." I cursed when Tony came it. Darn you, fate!

"Hey Nerdie, could you.... omg. Please tell me you didn't turn Loki into one of those stinky, little, annoying pain in the asses......"   Tony stuttered with disgust. I mentally facepalmed.

"It's called a Baby, Tony. Ba-By. And I didn't do anything, we were just talking and then one of those angry, huge allmighties appeared and turned Loki into a baby! Please don't tell the others, I don't need them knowing -"

"THOOOR!!! BIRDIE!!!!! CAPSICLE!!!!! TASHA AND HULK!!!!!!  LOKI IS A BABY!!!!!!"  

Tony, I love you so much. Note the sarcasm. 

I looked down at Baby Loki, who now was sound asleep but freezing. I went to my room and put a little blanket over him while he was still in my arms so he would sleep better. Giving him a light kiss on his small forehead, I gently began to rock him. Loki as a baby was just too cute.

Suddenly, Clint stood in the doorframe with an explosive arrow pointing at Baby Loki!!!!! I was about to shoot Clint with my free hand but Natasha was faster, she had already knocked him out before the gun was in my hand. "Don't even think about harming the baby!"  She shouted and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Can I carry him, please? I have never carried a baby."  She said with this gentle expression in her eyes.

Wow, that must be her mother instinct kicking in.

"Um... sure....."  I replied and handed her Loki, who stirred a little but didn't wake up. "He's so cute..."  She whispered smiling. "For someone who wanted to conquer the world, Loki is the cutest and most innocent little child I have ever seen. Who ever did this, thank you." Natasha continued and talked to sleeping Loki while I went out to get a baby's dummy for when he awakes.

Odin, what have you done?

A/N: I ADORE BABY LOKI!!!! 

IF YOU LOVE HIM TOO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

I know this chapter is sucky, but the other 3 parts will be longer and better I promise! I'm just too tired right now to continue.....

Woman_Of_Mischief