Chapter 17: Baby Loki (Part 3/4)

A/N: I'm so sorry for the slow updates, but I'm busy with school and writing my main story 'Tears of The Fallen' !!! Please forgive me, I'm doing all I can :(

The days had passed by, and Loki kept growing and aging. Now, he seems to be about 10 years old.

Loki was still the most adorable child in the univers, his skin was flawless as well as his hair and his eyes. He was a little bit skinny, but that's just him.

Speaking about him, his mischievous attitude was showing more and more. Loki was polite when he talked to Natasha and me, but he kept pranking the guys. Seriously.

Yesterday, he ordered shawarma for all of us except for Tony. That made him really angry and Natasha and I had to fight a furious Iron Man off little Loki.

Then, he put a hidden camera into Steve's room and we got a pretty great video of him dancing to 'U can't touch this'..... After he saw us all in front of the screen and laughing our asses off, he death-stared at Loki and has been hiding in his bathroom the whole time. What he didn't know is that Loki had also put a camera in the bathroom....   I won't say anything more.

Today, it was mine and Tasha's day off. Thor said he would love to babysit Loki for us and we agreed under the conditions that he doesn't scare him with his future and that he doesn't tell him that he's adopted.

We just returned from shopping and found lil' Loki sitting on the floor with all the other Avengers around him. He was crying and I immediately grabbed Thor ear, pulling him down to me and yelling at his guilty face.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. TELL. HIM!?!?" 

"I did nothing, Lady Nerdellia. Loki and I were fighting for fun and then The man of metal walked in and saw us. He began to sass Loki and they argued. I tried to prevent them from saying anything wrong, but suddenly Mr. Stark said...."  He stuttered.

"WHAT?"

"I told the kid that his father is the evil king of some filthy ice planet and that he'll be an evil, dishonest, unattractive, weak, and unnoticable prince some day. He of course laid on the agony like the sassy he is."  Tony spat and Natasha grabbed him by his neck, ripping the arc-reactor almost out of his chest.

"Just because he doesn't want anybody to know about FrostIron...."  Steve mocked. 

 "Steve..."  Tony gasped, still in Natasha's grasp.

"I know the best punishment for our Man of Metal....."  I said grinning like Loki would've have done it.  "Would you like to have some fun, Loki?"

His eyes lit up, he wiped away the last tears and nodded. His well-known grin spread across his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The view is beautiful, isn't it, Loki?"  I asked him while holding his little hand in mine.

"Indeed, it is. But why the horns?"

"You will know when you're older."   I said, patting his back and taking him to eat with me.

Well, Stark was kinda hanging from the Stark Tower in nothing more than large diapers and Loki's old helmet. Next to him, but still unreachable for his grasp, was a plate with so many kinds of shawarma even Thor couldn't eat them all.

That must've been pretty sure the most cruel punishment for someone like Tony. Especially because the people on the streets mistook him for the real Loki and took many pictures and videos of him. Surely, the news of this must have been spread all around the world.

But Loki still didn't forget about what Tony said.

"Am I really... a monster?"  He asked and his tiny voice cracked at the end. I want to kill Stark....

"No, of course you're not! You're the best, cutest and most awesome and adorable child in the world."

"Then why did he say  that I'd be a dishonest and weak prince and that my father was prince of an ice realm? I thought I was Thor's little brother and that we had the same father....."

"Listen, Loki.... You and Thor are brothers, nothing can change that. Even if you're from another father and from another realm, you remain brothers."

"So it's true?"

"Hm-hm.... but hey, if he hadn't told you you would've never got the chance to kick Tony's ass, did you?"

It worked, he laughed a little. But just a little.  Loki yawned, and I brought him to his bed. Right when I was about to leave, he stopped me.

"Can you sing the Avengers song, please?" 

"Alright, but just this time."

"(Thor)
I'm mighty Thor
And this is war
You see my hammer, better run for the door.
(Iron Man)
A heart of steel
An I'm freaking real
I guess this super secret boy band is the real

Bridge
(Black Widow backed up by Hawkeye)
Master assassin, but with some fashion
Bashing in heads for you

Chorus
Yeah we can light up the sky like nobody else
We're stopping all the bad guys, they're just overwhelmed.
You say that you have an army, we have a Hulk.
Earth's Mightiest Heroes!
Avengers Assemble!
We are the ultimate fighting team.
Brought together by S.H.I.E.L.D. leader Nick Fury
Let's kick the crap out of Thor's brother Loki!
Earth's Mightiest Heroes!
Avengers Assemble!
Let's go -oh -oh!
Avengers Assemble!

Verse 2
(Captain America)
Super soldier
I'll be your shield
I can kick all kinds of ass on the battlefield
(Hulk)
So what i'm green
With cut off jeans
You. wouldn't. like. me. when i'm angry!

Bridge
(Black Widow)
Master assassin, but with some fashion
Bashing in heads for you

Chorus
Yeah we can light up the sky like nobody else
We're stopping all the bad guys, they're just overwhelmed.
You say that you have an army, we have a Hulk.
Earth's Mightiest Heroes!
Avengers Assemble!
We are the ultimate fighting team.
Brought together by S.H.I.E.L.D. leader Nick Fury
Let's kick the crap out of Thor's brother Loki!
Earth's Mightiest Heroes!
Avengers Assemble!
Let's go -oh -oh!
Avengers Assemble!"

A/N: I don't own the song nor the lyrics!!!  BUT IT'S FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!! CHECK IT OUT ON THE RIGHT!!!!

What do you think?  FEEDBACK-TIME!!!!

COMMENT NOW!!!!!!

Woman_Of_Mischief