FROZEN - MISCHIEF EDITION

[Not the real chapter 72]

[More like a One Shot]

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

"Oh, Loki! Come on!" 

"I told you already, no!"   A muffled and whining voice sounded from behind the white door. 

"Let us talk about it! Who said: 'Good sirs, let us always be diplomatic, for maniac ways will not solve our quarrels.' ?" 

"Not me. Definitely not me. You must be mistaken, YET AGAIN!" 

"Welp, I might be. So? Ya not goin' to stay in there, home dawg, are ya?" 

"Why not!? That's where you all want me, insolent beasts!"   And there the whining went on. 

"You've locked yourself inside the women's restroom! And, like, I think Agent Hill needs to use it!" 

"I do not care!"  The crying and mewling became worse. "No one cares about me anyway." 

"I do!" 

"LIAR! You are all a bunch of liars, and you are their queen, evil temptress!" 

"No shit, Sherlock? I'm married to the God of Lies."  Nerdie leaned back against the wall opposite the door to the lavatory. 

"I hate you..." 

"Ah, come on! Stop crying!" 

"NAW!" 

"I don't really see what all this fuss it about. It was just a prank." 

"Prank here, prank there - I AM THE PRANKSTER! I am the God of Mischief! And you have humiliated me!" 

"What? Can you speak a bit more clearly?" 

"I LOATHE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!" 

Ouch. That hurt. 

Nerdie sighted, partially in annoyance, partially in impatience, partially in remorse. Maybe it hadn't been such a great idea to diminish Loki's already fragile self esteem.

"Loki, please! Open the door! Do you want to build a snowman?" She sang, not striking the right notes of course.

"Not this time! This will not work again." 

"It doesn't have to be a snowman!"   

"I AM A DAMN SNOWMAN WHAT DO YOU STILL WANT FROM ME!?"

"Come on and talk with me! I cannot see you anymore! Come out the door! It's like you're blue again!" 

"Wat?" 

"We used to be 'just married', but now we're not. I wish you wouldn't block this seat!"

"Go away, Nerdellia!" 

"Okay, bye...." 

--------- LATER ---------- 

*knock knock knock*

"Do you want to build a snowman? Or watch our DVDs in your nice room! I think some mischief is overdue, I started looking holes into the wall!" 

"I got a little bit lonely, all these woman things - Ew, I stepped into sh - " 

"We only have each other, it's just you and me - What are we going to do?"

"Do you still want to build a snowman?"  The broken snowman's voice sounded suddenly.

"We can just use you as our snowman." 

"When the snow glows red and everyone's dead, not a soul for sparing - There'll be kingdom of aggravations, and it seems like, I'm the King." 

"I'll be your mirror, show you every pain inside - I failed to love you, Odin knows, I've tried." 

"Don't let them in, don't let them see! Be the neat prince you always have to be! Conceal, don't feel, don't let them see, hide the blue skin, it does not have to be!"

"Don't mourn, be stern, don't be ashamed!"

"Too late, I'm FRAMED!" 

"Let it go, let them go! Don't look back to them anymore!" 

"Let them burn, let them burn! Be bad, ignite the door! I don't care how they're going to scream! Let my fire rage on!" 

"Odin's love never bothered you anyway!" 

"It's funny how a toilet makes everything seem fine... And the King who once controlled me can't lie to me at all!"

"It's time to see what you can do! To ignore the limits and go - Ew!" 

And he stepped into shit again.

"No Thor, no Sif, no Odin for me!" 

"You're free!" 

"My power flurries through the air into your heart! My soul is melting like ice inside a coffee cup! No one's gonna see me cry! The past is now the past!" 

"Let them go! Let 'em go! Embrace me and touch the sky!"

"That perfect prince is gone! Here I stand, and here I'll rot - "

"Prison never bothered you anyway?" 

A/N: Aaaand I'm back! With a new favourite Disney movie! How did you like this (once again) musical chapter?

The lyrics I used are from the movie "Frozen". I edited them so they fit the story, so I (sadly) don't own anything. 

Please vote and (much more important) SPAM MY FROZEN COMMENTS SECTION!

Woman_Of_Mischief