Chapter 28: Avenger College (Introduction)

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

That night, Tony Stark and Banner were working on a new project. It was dark and no one else beside them was up at that late hour. They were tired and literally mixing chemical substances in their sleep, so consequently something totally cliché-like happened. One substance exploded and created a new parallel univers where everyone on the ship relived their time as a young adult at college. Only were they all at the same college....

How could that NOT end in a catastophe?

*****PARALLEL UNIVERS********

Tony was the college's ultimate playboy. Every girl, I mean seriously EVERY girl (and also some awkward math heads) were lying at his feet. He was in seventh heaven and he was using it. Tony was also a faithful client of Mr. Loki's.... You could say he was the exact opposite to Steve Rogers.

Steve was the shy Sunnyboy next door. He hadn't dated a woman yet (neither any men) and only got 'The Talk' a short while ago. His parents, who were old-fashioned philistines, told him what 'fondueing' means and innocent Stevie couldn't help but blush everytime he heard people talking about 'fondue'. Although he was a kind, handsome and buff man, he was rather timid and got bullied by the 'Tesseract Mafia', which I will tell you of later. All in all, he remains a straight A- student and the only 20-year-old virgin.

The next one on our list is Natasha.

She was, which is still an underestimation, the most beautiful and popular girl of the college. Being the leader of the Cheerleader Squad only increased her popularity and her charms were something no man on earth could resist. Tasha, as her friends called her, was well-rounded, sportive, intelligent and could kill any possible rapist right on the spot. Tony had already tried to get off with her, but a mere glare was enough to make him return to his well-known bitch- er, girls.

Nonetheless. Tony was not the only one who was after Tasha. Clint (or Birdie, as the 'Tesseract Mafia' called him) was known for his love interest and he wasn't trying to hide it. There are many witnesses claiming they had seen him working together with the 'Tesseract Mafia'..... Nobody knows for sure, Clint remaines a well-built secret itself. Director Fury, the head teacher, had him turn up at his doorstep every second Thursday. Mysterious.....

Bruce, or Dr. Banner as the students called him, was one of the professors at their college. He taught almost every subject except for Fine Arts and Sports. Yeah, he was kinda the brain, not the body of the teachers. Everyone respected him despite his shy and silent attitude. Nevertheless, there were some students who overstepped the mark and used his politeness to cause havoc and chaos during his lessons. Banner simply wasn't self-conscious enough to stop them.

Thor Odinson was one of the most feared guys of the city. This guy's biceps was enough to scare away the girls as well as the other guys. This was surely unjustifiable since Thor had never harmed a fly, he only kept washing his car shirtlessly and lonely. When you smile at him, he smiled back. But nobody dared to do anything else. Thor was also the worst enemy of the Drug Lord at Avenger College, although he never intended to let things escalate. In fact, he liked Mr. Loki ....

Now, finally, I will introduce the one who founded the 'Tesseract Mafia' ....

This is no other than Loki Laufeyson, or Mr. Loki as he likes to be called. He is the biggest and mightiest bully back at college and nobody dared to come near him except if they really had to. But Mr. Loki is not only feared, but also respected.

Almost 50 men worked under his hand and he technically could do whatever he wanted. Bullying was his favourite hobby and his favourite victims were Steve and Birdie. Thor was his worst enemy, but the henchmen he sent to 'finish' him always returned beaten up to a pulp. He also owned a heavy gun, but out of fear of discovery he refused to use it on Thor. Rumor has it that Thor might be his adoptive brother, but nobody knew for sure.

Mr. Loki deals with drugs and sells them for great prizes, although he himself has never tasted a single gramm of drugs yet. He thinks that he has to be prepared 24/7 , therefore he can not afford to be high.

Girls fear him even more than his male enemies since he only has to snap his fingers and a girl would be his at every command. It's not like the poor things could do anything against him (well, except for Natasha).  He saw girls like objects. Disposables.

His intelligence somehow enabled him a scholarship and the lessons with him never ceased to be entertaining.

Follow me through a week full of emotions, mischief and biceps!

A/N: I have a new idea! Okay, so I am planning to write some chapters about the Avengers and Loki at Avenger College! What do you think?

Tell me if you like the characters! (lol Loki ^^)

Please vote and comment,

Woman_Of_Mischief