5

"Thank you, Ms Moon," doing the last bow of the day before the door closes, I sigh. Taeyong turns his head to me, a half smile plastered on his lips.

"So," he shrugs with his hands tucked into the pockets of his pants, eyeing me with interest "You have a good memory?"

I furrow my brows at him, but nod anyway.

"+82 xxx xxx xxx," he smiles, "That's my number. Be online at exactly one tonight."

Then he walks away, abandoning me between the wall separating my house from Taeil's. I stand there for a minute, a nervous chuckle leaving my mouth.

--

Finally coming to terms with the fact that the text can't be any better than how it is, I press on the send button.

Me:
Hi Taeyong :) Its Y/N.

Taeyong:
I knew it was you, even before reading Y/N.

Me:
Hêê, yeah~

Me:
I did not sleep, because you wanted to communicate at this time ›.‹

Taeyong:
First, lets stop with the ›.‹ , êê and whatever else you have in store. Be cool, you know.

Me:
Uhh okay, got it.

Taeyong:
Do you like me?

Me:
Uhh... in what sense?

Taeyong:
Dating.

Me:
Don't you think you're... you know...

Taeyong:
Alright, I'll go first.

Taeyong:
Y/N, I like you.

Taeyong:
Honestly.

Taeyong:
How do you feel about me?

Me:
I think I kinda, maybe, probably, perhaps like you too...

Taeyong:
Nice one!!!

Taeyong:
★★★★★

Taeyong:
5 stars!

Me:
Heehee~

Taeyong:
But seriously, I do take interest in you... and I'd like to know you more, you know.

Taeyong:
Please don't ignore me or think I'm just a flirt. I just have a hard time confessing or sharing my feelings with people.

Me:
I understand you. I go through the same thing too.

Taeyong:
See! We have something in common.

Me:
Fact.

Taeyong:
I have a dark spot at the back of my neck and you have a beauty spot at the back of your neck.

Me:
How do you know?

Taeyong:
I told you I take interest in you.

Me:
That's incredible. You notice something no one besides my mother and father noticed.

Taeyong:
I'm full of surprises.

Me:
Yeah. You are Taeyong after all.

Me:
I'm sure your birthmark is a tattoo of the word 'AMAZING'.