36

TWO DAYS LATER

“Come on Y/N.” Jewel laughs at Y/N’s resistance to enter Ria’s house for a girls-night get together. “It’s not a bad idea.”

Y/N pulls at the sides of her bright yellow A-line dress that is two hands above her knees. She didn’t think it would be this short after not wearing it for years; nevertheless, she paired it with a denim jean jacket that she folded up by the sleeves.

Jewel pauses before saying anything else, just looking at Y/N from bottom to top. She really looks beautiful, not to mention how beautiful she looks with her hair that they trimmed at the hair salon two days ago – the hairstylists did as they were told by Y/N and cut her hair neck length.

To Jewel, the hairstyle suit her well, just as much as the outfit that she has been feeling insecure about for a while now.

“What could go wrong?” Jewel asks, snapping herself back to reality when Y/N stared back at her. “You look really beautiful, and maybe after playing a few games and talking, when we go to the pub some guy may talk to–”

“No. I don’t want anything to do with any guy that isn’t Taeil. Don’t you remember what I told you?” Although Y/N has not told Jewel every single detail about her love story with Taeil, she did tell her about how she loved him for years and how he finally noticed her.

Jewel sighs, recalling what Y/N told her. “I know, I remember… and I’m sorry for even suggesting that thought. It’s just…” Jewel quickly presses continuously on the doorbell causing Y/N to gawk at her.

“What the…” Y/N whispers, staring at Jewel.

“Look, look,” Jewel tries to justify herself. “We’re already an hour late and we’ve been standing out here for almost ten minutes. We probably missed a lot of things which, most likely, you should take as your saving grace.” Jewel holds Y/N’s shoulder, walking backwards which causes Y/N to walk forward. “And as for Sa Rah being here, don’t mind it. Am I not by your side? Won’t I keep you safe and happy, away from her problems?” Jewel waits for Y/N to nod before she continues. “Exactly! So let’s go in and–”

Jewel is cut off when Ria pulls the door open. “Hey late comers!” She greets brightly. She glances outside, seeing how it has become darker. “It’s only eight but it has become so dark out here.” She comments, stepping to the side.

When Jewel and Y/N get in, she leads the way through her house passing the living room where some of the guys that her brother invited over are hanging out – Johnny and Taeyong included. She takes them to her room where the other girls are.

Y/N sees their blonde friend that she still does not know her name. She is dressed in a tight fitting shimmering dress that nearly reveals her bottom, almost making Y/N stare in disgust. Kimi, the Japanese co-worker, is dressed in a black tight fitting jean with the bottom part flared, with a halter top that exposes a large part of her flat belly. Lastly, Sa Rah is dressed in a sexy body con dress with its sides being single open strips that exposes her skin.

All three of them look gorgeously stunning, surprising Y/N a bit. Not to mention that Ria is wearing something equally exposing as the other. Y/N thought that she looks different from all of them, excluding Jewel who dressed in simple jeans and a simple top. But the both of them could care less about their outfits being different.

“Hi Y/N, hi Jewel.” They greet, not in sync however. They then turn back to the large sized mirror with different make up kits, continuing to apply their faces with the products.

“You guys came just on time.” Ria cheers, pulling Y/N’s arm. She knew that Jewel didn’t go well with make-up, as she is a pure lesbian, Y/N however could have a makeover as she is going out with beautiful girls and it would be a shame to be with someone who looks plain.