24

The minute I step into Kun's mansion I am the least bit surprised to see him in the living room, together with all the housemates. He is the only one pacing whereas the rest are just loitering around on the couch. A part of me wished that Taeil didn't have to go with the Uber after dropping me back at my respective home. I can only imagine how bad I'll be scolded by Kun for not returning last night and only coming back now at 6pm.

"Read that." Kun tossed his phone over at me just as I approach him. I catch it and peer my eyes at the display, seeing the messages on display. It only reminds me of how I made the decision never to hold his phone ever again, because I needed to stay away from Taeil.

_

Kun:
Johnny I heard you work with Y/N.

Johnny:
I do.

Taeyong:
Why?

Yuta:
Is there a problem?

Sungchan:
I work with her too.

Kun:
She left at 7pm to that gathering of interns. She didn't come back till now.

Yuta:
My phone's time is wrong. What's the time?

Renjun:
17:32

Johnny:
Neither did Taeil.

Sungchan:
Right.

Kun:
What do you mean?

Doyoung:
Kun's worried about his hoe.

Ten:
Maybe he wants to be oppressed so bad.

Jaehyun:
Guys, what's past is past. Stop acting like girls.

Johnny:
Taeil left without telling Sungchan and I. His mom asked me where he was because he didn't return home yet.

Sungchan:
His phone is off too.

Sungchan:
But I'm sure he's fine, with Y/N.

Taeyong:
What do you mean?

Sungchan:
My friend was posting videos of the celebration. In the background, I saw him walk out with Y/N chasing after him.

Sungchan:
Taeil's the one with the blue shirt and Y/N's the one with that black cardigan.

Sungchan:
________________________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|                     | |
|                     _  _
|
|
|
|
|_______________________________

__

My breathing is unsteady and my body becomes tingly. I keep my eyes locked with the tiled floor underneath me, when Kun towers over me threateningly. "Taeil is not a good human being." He states. Letting go of my wrist, he steps back. "I am warning you for the second time, Y/N. Don't you ever see him again." He says after a while, and I look to where he stands.

"I will." Yes, I know that Taeil is not a good person at times and I've witnessed as well as experienced it (like when he kept cutting me off to say what he wanted to say). But that shouldn't change the fact that he is a human and has feelings. He can be bad today but become good tomorrow, and I know that I won't leave him until he is good because of me. "I will." I repeat.

Raising my head to meet his eyes, I ball my fists, not planning on backing down this time. He knows that Taeil is my only love from childhood to this day. Getting an opportunity to be with him is a desire of mine, and if Taeil and I have to meet again through destiny, I will not allow Kun to stop us. He may be my future husband, but Taeil is my soulmate. And believe me, I will do anything for Taeil.