11

"Y/N, you need to wake up now," I feel someone shaking me continuously, "It's 7am, you cannot still be sleeping."

Almost immediately my eyes dart over to him. It takes me a second to adjust my eyes. Before me, Kun has the first few buttons of his shirt unbuttoned, his hair slightly damp and a stoic expression rests over his looks. I sigh internally, realising that he is my fiancé and I will have to get used to seeing his face everyday.

His gaze is on me for a second more until he adds, "I know it is not my position to answer your calls, but an hour ago while you were asleep I answered your phone. The man, Mr Moon, said he'll be expecting you by 09:00 at work, Intel Corporations. Do you perhaps have a new job or...?"

"Yes, I'm an intern." I state quietly, getting up on my feet after he steps back. When I am sure that he does not plan on speaking any further, I go into the ensuite bathroom.

After getting ready for my first day as an intern I take in a deep breath before leaving the room. Assuming that we need to gather for breakfast on the north wing in the living room, I slowly and cautiously make my way.

There at the table are Dong Si Cheng, Xiao De Jun, Huang Xuxi and Kun. The helpers serve them according to whatever they choose and besides Kun sitting silently, the atmosphere seems lively. That is, until they notice my presence. I sit beside Xiao De Jun, since it is the only available chair in the rich rectangular designed table.

"How unfortunate can I be...?" He mummers in Mandarin as he picks chopsticks from the bowl.

Kun looks over at me, gesturing with the wooden sticks that I should eat. I nod, right after dropping my head. He must have heard what Xiao De Jun said. But why does he not advise the younger?

A few moments later Kun heads out to start the car, I follow after. The drive to and from work, along with the events of today takes up most of the day. And by the time I throw myself over the bed, the clock's hands stand by 7.30pm.

For my first day at work, I had not expected to be moved in such a way with work flying from section to section.

"You should get changed,"

I shoot up at the sound of Kun's voice. He walks to his side of the room, unbuttoning his shirt. I sigh in exhaustion as I direct myself to the closet and pick out my clothes. After showering and changing my clothes, I step out of the washroom. "Mrs Y/N," I turn my head in the direction of the slightly agape door, seeing a helper. "Dinner is ready." She bows then leaves right after.

Sighing heavily with my eyes on the bed, I collapse on it. My heart aches at how selfish I am being. The helpers work hard all day and night yet I decide to dodge dinner. However it is not entirely my fault for feeling overwhelmed. Everything is happening rapidly; from Taeil to Kun and work to school. I have to adapt to a new environment with new people, leave my past and come to terms with the fact that Kun is the man of my life and Taeil is not. I resist the urge of smacking my head against the nightstand.

Yet again, like yesterday, I spend majority of my time thinking about everything happening. The door is then pushed open and I stare up at the ceiling. Without looking I assume Kun is the one that enters. However the aroma of beef soup reaches my nose and I look to where I hear his footsteps.

I hold my breath for a second when I see him coming towards me with a small tray carrying a steamy bowl. Before setting it down on my nightstand he glances my way. "I've brought you some soup."

As I sit up straight I let out a small thank you to express my gratitude and decide to slurp on the soup. He stands there, saying nothing at all. He can do whatever he wants because I do not care enough for him to actually worry. My thoughts have gotten to me, so much so that I might start despising him.