48

In that moment while smiling as she sets her phone down on the nightstand, the bedroom door opens. In walks Wuolai, yet what surprises Y/N is the muffled sounds of her wailing and sobbing. It’s oddly suspicious of Wuolai to behave like this. She hasn’t been talkative the way she usually is, she isn’t her sassy self anymore, she isn’t happy. She’s been awfully quiet and she’s been crying for such a long time. Y/N, being a year older than her, feels terrible that one of her younger friends is seeing heavily blue days. Sitting up straight on the bed she calls Wuolai who gets startled.

Something’s up because Taeil spoke about her and he seemed to be hiding something, and come to think of it, Y/N pieces it together with the excuse Gyeong Hee made and what Wuolai told her when she asked about it. She is going to get to the bottom of this.

Seven hours later, on the guys side, at 11am the guys are woken up by Kun and Yuta – who was supposed to be in the other guest house but fell asleep in this one – who slept early and woke up brightly. The other eleven guys that were rudely awoken by Yuta splashing a glass of water in their face are now scattered around the living room and kitchen.

Donghyuck, Yang Yang and Renjun walk to the living room with their plates of food. Sungchan and Jisung escort themselves outside to the pool in the backyard, both of them holding their breakfast in their hands. Xiaojun and Xuxi sit in the dining room where Taeyong is staring into the void emptily. Si Cheng, Chittaphon, Kun and Yuta sit by the table in the kitchen and have their meal there. Taeil who walks down the stairs lazily in his pajamas and messy bed hair turns his phone on, checking the time.

“Uh,” he sighs, raffling his hair as he goes down the last step. Yang Yang and Renjun continue playing the game on the play station, not minding Taeil. Donghyuck looks up from where he sits on the couch and gives Taeil a thumbs up to which Taeil responds back with a thumbs up. Before Taeil can walk through the hall, Donghyuck calls him.

“Bro,” he looks up from his phone to Taeil who glances back at him. “I put your food in the dining room with Taeyong.”

Taeil smiles charmingly in such a lazy manner as he rubs his eye. “Thanks boy,” he says appreciatively then goes on to the dining room. “Morning,” he greets the three guys who sit by the dining room table with their foods. They look up at him and greet back. Taeyong after greeting him goes back to eating his food. Xuxi and Xiaojun on the other hand go back to their phones and continue to comment.

“Bro,” Taeil looks up after feeding himself the deliciously prepared Japanese breakfast by Yuta, featuring Kun who helped him. He looks from Xiaojun to Xuxi, wondering who called him, and then Xuxi speaks. “Why did Jungwoo send a video of Y/N in the group?” he asks and Taeil’s eyebrows immediately lower in confusion.

“What?” he questions calmly yet his expression displays so much confusion. “What video?”

Xiaojun raises his brows, tilting his head. “It could be possible that she’s cheating on him the way Wuolai cheated on Winwin, huh?” he says in Mandarin, looking at Xuxi who just laughs.

“Here,” Xuxi passes his phone to Taeil where a video of Y/N twerking is on display. It’s the same video she sent him, and as trusting as Taeil is, he doesn’t even wonder if she sent it to the guys and he doesn’t even speculate anything between her and any of the guys because his first thought is ‘someone touched my phone’.

“Woah,” he picks up his phone while handing Xuxi’s phone back to him. “All hell is going to break loose.” He mutters, getting off of his chair.

Taeyong looks at him before he can leave the dining area, calling out to him. “Where are you going in your pajamas?”

Taeil rolls his head around and looks at Taeyong. “Don’t mind me, what you should do is call for a meeting. A group meeting.” He turns back around, striding to his room. He hits the shower, washing his body quickly. When he’s done he changes into black fitting jeans, a white top with a black and white flannel shirt. By the time he jogs out of the room and heads downstairs, all the guys are already seated there scattered around.