18

In a chat with Haechan

Kun:
Hey buddy

Kun:
It's Kun

Kun:
I know we don't talk much... but you said something interesting in the group earlier.

Kun:
I want to know more about the relationship between Taeil and Y/N.

Haechan:
Sorry for the late response. My classes just ended, so now I'm free.

Haechan:
Anyway, Kun bro, how are you?

Kun:
I'm fine.

Haechan:
So, what exactly do you want to know?

Kun:
Has Taeil ever had an affair with her?

Haechan:
That's a funny question. He's had an affair with nearly every girl in the world, except Y/N.

Kun:
Did he like her?

Kun:
Even just a little bit?

Haechan:
He never told me anything related to that.

Kun:
Did Y/N like him?

Haechan:
I think so. She used to stare at him whenever he was around so... most likely yes.

Haechan:
But even if she liked him, she probably knew she stands no chance with him.

Kun:
Why though?

Haechan:
Back then Taeil seriously ghosted her. Man, he'd even fuck with different girls behind the couch she sat on.

Kun:
Would Y/N say anything about it?

Haechan:
She looked too scared to. So, probably not.

Kun:
Would Taeil try talking to her when she studied?

Haechan:
Nope.

Kun:
Did she talk to him?

Haechan:
Nope.

Kun:
Has he ever been kind to her?

Haechan:
If letting her live her life while studying in his house's living room without talking to him is kind, then yes.

Kun:
Really?

Haechan:
Seriously. As Taeil told me, he didn't acknowledge her. He didn't want to get involved with her, up until Taeyong told him that he'd get nudes from Y/N.

Kun:
Everything you're telling me is something you and Taeil talked about in your daily conversation?

Haechan:
Most likely, yes.

Kun:
Are you two that close?

Haechan:
Brothers for life.

Kun:
Sure.

Haechan:
Kun bro...

Haechan:
When they remove us (the younger ones) from the group to send nudes, do you see the nudes?

Kun:
What do you mean?

Haechan:
I mean whenever you guys set the nudes submission date, do you actually stay in the group to see those naked girls?