45

Later that day, in the evening after a long day of walking around, shopping and buying loads of snacks, the ladies gathered in Y/N, Gyeong Hee and Wuolai's room for the slumber party. Since the room is quite big and spacious, they laid blankets on the floor and sat around all the food, snacks and drinks that were set in the center. Mei Ling and Admi's babies slept on the bed. There is a soft melody playing from the mp3 player that Mei Ling brought from Korea, specifically to help soothe the atmosphere for the baby to fall asleep.

In the mood brought by the soft atmosphere; Gyeong Hee who stuck a straw in her juice box asks, "Who's going first?"

Earlier at the mall they said they wanted to be closer to Gyeong Hee to which she concluded by saying they'd have a slumber party. And as always, if one wants to get to know a person better, they talk about their backstory.

Wuolai then raises her hand to signify being the first to speak. Y/N changes her position to lie on her belly, plopping her elbows up so she can lean her chin on her hands. Gyeong Hee, who sits across her, mirrors her action whereas the others cross their legs and stare at Wuolai who proceeds.

"So, I had my mother and father like every child who is born, right? Yeah. But I was a mistake to both my parents and society because I was an offspring of an illegitimate affair that my mother had when her and Kun's dad were having problems in their marriage. Kun's dad wanted me dead as soon as my mother gave birth to me, but two year old Kun as well as my mother loved me dearly. So, he did the next best thing and left me in the care of my biological father while he went to Korea with Kun and my mother. But then when I turned ten, I ran away from home because I realized that molesting your own child was actually a bad thing. I got ahold of my mother and told her that I ran away from home because of what my biological dad was doing to me. After I boarded the plane to Korea, I started living with them for about a year before Kun's dad sent me to a boarding school so I wouldn't come back home until the end of every year." She huffs in a deep breath, shaking her head in disappointment before puffing out and going on. "By the time I turned nineteen; Kun was already an entrepreneur and gave me some money to travel back to China since I hated my life in Korea. From there I started working part time jobs, until the day I was casted by an agent from one of the fashion modeling industries there. I met Si Cheng there, he was one of my photographers." She gushes shyly, looking down from a memory she remembers of Si Cheng. "But anyway, that's the story of my life." She smiles softly, bouncing her eyebrows as she claps for herself. The others clap, softly commenting how that was a tough childhood and teenage life. They also said how shocked they were that she had that type of background since she looks like a rich and petty princess.

"Admi," Gyeong Hee calls on her since she is next after Wuolai.

After a bit of hesitation, she starts. "In Japan I lived in a small village with my mom and dad. Life in the village was alright, the education we were getting wasn't the best but it was better than nothing and I was grateful for everything we had. But our peaceful life became a myth shortly after my dad decided that I'd be wedded off to the village Head's son. Long story short, after terrible arguments with my parents I ran away and hid in a boat that was taking off to a city in South Korea. While strolling around on a daily basis, looking for a part time job, I continuously witnessed a particular pickpocket thief - Yuta - and one day I saw him singing in a bar. After his stage I approached him and said 'Hey, you're that pickpocket.' Taken aback, he told me that I shouldn't be in the club because I'm 'underage'. And since I was and still am 5'3 feet tall, I did look like a teenager, but I pulled out my ID. Apparently he was twenty four - three years older than me - at the time. We spoke for a while and he offered to walk me home since it was late, then I told him I was homeless and explained my situation. At first I didn't know if he did this out of pity, but he thought for a while before offering me a place to stay... in his small apartment until I was ready and steady to get my own place. Desperate for a place to stay, I agreed. A few weeks of sleeping in his room while he slept on the couch went by and everything was fine. I found out a number of things about him within those weeks. He wasn't only a pickpocket, but he was also someone who killed the people who found out he stole from them. He always had a knife in his pocket which he kept for self-defense. When I found out, I obviously wanted to run away, but he hadn't done anything to me thus far, and I always felt protected in his care, so I stayed. All was well until he left his phone one day. I know I shouldn't have, but by then I was already crushing on him and I wanted to know if he chats with prettier girls. I then came across a contact - Taeyong. On a voice note, he was telling Yuta about the nudes that he (Yuta) had been sending in the group of a cute lady and how he won. He also said that Yuta should meet him at this place and collect a large sum of money. Okay, I knew that Yuta was broke and only earned pennies at work to buy small food for the two of us. I knew that he picked pockets to sell it to some guys who would pay him. And I certainly knew that he would get drunk quite often or he would bang girls in the club. But I had no idea that he got nudes from girls and sent it in a group full of guys and got paid for it. Curiosity got the best of me and I snooped around his phone before finding the group chat. So basically from what I understood; he had about eighteen friends in the group and they'd have competitions either for fun or to get rewards. They did all sorts of things and because Taeyong is the leader he was the one who rewarded them with whatever he wanted to give them, since he was and still is rich. But whenever Yuta won he said they should go to their private chat and there he would ask Yuta if he wanted money instead of a gift, to which Yuta always said yes. I knew that Taeyong was a good friend, but then as I scrolled down the challenges and competitions they had, I was shocked to see naked pictures of myself from the days that I got drunk with Yuta who was only tipsy. Without my knowledge nor consent, he would take such erotic pictures of me and send it to the group whenever they had this ritual of sending nudes. I was so upset and felt betrayed when I found out, so I purposely left his phone on that picture and ran away. A couple days of sleeping on a bench at night, a group of three guys came to me. They recognized me as the 'little girl' that Yuta lives with, so they dragged me in their car, tied my hands, and covered my eyes. When I asked why they're doing this, they said Yuta loaned some money from them and he was a week late to pay them back. They soon contacted Yuta and bribed him with me and it took only three days for Yuta to come with what they wanted in exchange for me. But by the time that they realized the money was short of 1K, Yuta and I were already running. We went to Taeyong's place for three weeks and he didn't have any complaints except for saying that Yuta was becoming soft or whatever. I was still bitter about my nudes being sent to a group of dirty yet good looking guys, but whenever he would apologize about it and promise that he never had sex with me while he made me position myself like that, I would become vulnerable and soft for him.