47

A couple hours later, around 3am, Taeil walks back in their guest house after escorting the younger ones and their drunken housemates across the street to the other guest house. He double checks that he locks the door properly before walking around the whole house to make sure every light was turned off and no electrical appliances was left on except for phones that were charging. He then goes up to his shared room. Taeyong’s passed out body is sprawled across the messy bed, so before Taeil closes the light he undresses Taeyong, leaving him in the vest he wore underneath the suit and trunks, before fixing his (Taeyong’s) position on the bed. When the lights are closed and he lies on the bed, he takes his phone from the night stand and checks the time.

It’s 03:29. He rolls his eyes, sighing deeply. Just a couple seconds ago it was 2am, suddenly it’s 3am now? He presses his lips together then lazily slides his finger across his phone screen, entering his chats where he sees a bubble of four messages from Y/N. His body’s fading energy immediately boosts when he enters the chat to see four pictures. The first two seem to have been taken when the sun was still out, because she’s sitting by the window sill, in the bikini and posing for the camera. Her long brown hair covered some parts of her chest, whereas in the other two pictures she has the short lilac purple colored high-low bob. And she’s sitting by a pool side with her head slightly tilted to feature a sexy looking Gyeong Hee posing.

Biting his lip after shamelessly zooming into Y/N’s chest, he feels the exhilaration of his heartbeat. He licks his lips, after a long moment of ogling the pictures over and over again. Then he types to her.

Taeil:
What are you doing now?

Y/N:
Just lying in bed…

Y/N:
What about you?

Taeil:
Just climbed in, a second ago ;)

Y/N:
What’s with the face?

Taeil:
Nothing… just thinking about those pictures you sent me, my favorite parts of it.

Y/N:
Oh really? Which parts were your favorites?

Taeil:
Just the triangle shape of your bra. It has me very much… thrilled to see so much of your body. I wouldn’t ask for anything more than that.

Y/N:
But you should.

Taeil:
I should? Why?

Y/N:
Because my body will belong to you fully once we get married, you know…

Taeil:
You know how much I love you right?

Y/N:
Yes I do.

Taeil:
No matter how many times I say it, I promise it will never become a slogan to me. I say it from the fullness of you in my heart, and I know I’m not good with fluff speeches, but I swear what I’m telling you is true.

Y/N:
What’s wrong? Do you feel like I don’t love you or…?

Taeil:
No, don’t get me wrong. I know and believe that you love me as much as I love you. I just wanted to remind you that my feelings still remain, no matter how many times I say that in a day.

Taeil:
You know how guys are: they say they love you, then they sleep with you, and finally they leave without a second thought. But with you that’s not the case. I love you so much more than I’ve ever loved any girl, Y/N. So much more. No one can compare to you, no matter what they do, no matter what they say, you’re the only one who’s captured my heart and you’ll forever be the only one.