✨Roommates✨

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V:

"TAE TOUCH ME PLEASE, HURRY UP AND TOUCH ME DAMMIT!" Taehyung stares at me as I scream at the television when the timer runs out. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHY DID YOU LET ME DIE!"

"You told me to touch too, I never thought our precious hetero would be so lewd towards me."

I groaned, hitting him over the head. We start a new game, bored out of our minds because everyone is at work.

I am roommates with my six childhood friends, they are all in relationships. Sometimes I get uncomfortable, not because I am the only straight guy here; because that would be pathetic. I get uncomfortable because when we bought this house, I was 17, and my birthday was the next day. On my birthday all my friends confessed to me, I already knew they were apart of the LGBTQ+ community; what I did not know was that they were all secretly in love with me.

I don't mind this as much as you might think, you don't choose who you fall in love with and I fully understand that. I just don't want to hurt their relationships, I don't want to be the cause of breakups. I love living with them, but the way they look at me with the 'unconditional love for a lover' eyes, kinda gets awkward.

I can deal with jokes and shit but I always know there might be a double meaning under them. It has been a year since the big confession, the first few weeks I was a little worried, I was worried it was gonna be weird. They let me know that they respect my choices and are not looking for a return of feelings, they just wanted to get it off their chests.

"Babeeeee" I hear a squeal through the house, Taehyung places down his remote with a sigh; as do I. "Oh, you don't want to see me... well I don't give a fuck" Jimin laughs.

"Wassup midget, by more doll lingerie" I laugh.

Jimin growls as Taehyung tries to stifle his laugh, failing miserably. "Well, I did get these nice lace-trimmed panties, would you like to see them on me Kookie?"

My eyes widen as I choke on my saliva, I'm very used to this but that does not mean I don't get caught off guard at times. "Ew. Go fuck each other, please LOCK the door this time!"

"Well if we do, you won't see bunny" Tae teases holding a smirk. His hand grips Jimin's waist tightly.

"OUT YOU WEIRD FUCKS!"

Jimin and Taehyung laugh jogging out, now I'm just waiting for the other four. Notifications blare through my quiet room making me flinch at the sudden noise. Choosing to ignore the phone, I lay down face first on my pillow, holding another one over my head.

~

"Jungkook, bunny wake up!"

I jolt awake at the sudden voice in my ear, I could've sworn I locked the door. My hands blindly search for my glasses until they get placed in my hand "thank you Jin-Hyung."

Jin hums as I hear the others voices,
"I could've sworn I locked that door" I mumble. I look around to see everyone holding out banana milk, a smile instantly appears on my face. I love my roommates.