✨Pissy mood✨

No One's P.O.V:

It's been a while since Jungkook got to run around without a care in the world, now that it's happening everyone is at peace. The sound of his giggles drown out the television as Namjoon spins him around, "I don't think that's a good idea," Jimin says while laughing. "Letting the clutz get dizzy with the baby."

"True," Jin replies, resting his head on Bambam's shoulder. They leave it at that, watching the two in adoration. The distant sound of My Little Pony was playing in the background, it should have been IronMan but all seven decided that they didn't want the little to be focused on the television.

"Mowe daddy!!" Namjoon chuckles, kissing Jungkook all over his face. More daddy!!

"Princess gets what princess wants," Namjoon spins around again, "anything else daddies can do for you, love?"

"Koo wans," Jungkook pauses, thinking for a second, "ta cwudle! Pwease." I want to cuddle! Please. The boy squeals as he's being tossed onto the pile of bodies, letting out a small 'oof' when he lands. Namjoon settles down next to Jimin, all of them wrapping their arms around each other. "Tankies daddys! Tankies Bambi!" Thank you daddies! Thank you Bambi!

"You're welcome," they all respond out of sync.

"Cwan we mwak a cwak togeder? An den a pwicnic, pwease?" Can we make a cake together? And then a picnic, please?

"Yes we can," Yoongi answers, nosing at Jungkook's stomach, "but first cuddles!"

"Dat twicle daddy!" That tickles daddy!

"Oh," Yoongi says with a smile, "so daddy shouldn't dooooo... This!" He starts blowing on Jungkook's tummy, moving his head so his nose rubs against it. Jungkook laughs, trying to get away but the rest join in, tickling his sides, armpits, and neck. "Mmm... Yummy Kookie!! I could just eat you up!!"

"Koo's nu edibow! Bambi hewp!" I'm not edible! Bambi help!

Bambam laughs, ruffling the boys hair, "But it's fun tickling you Koo! I'll only save you if I get hugs!"

"Bambi gwets hwugs! Koo pwomis!!" Bambi gets hugs! I promise!!

"I'll save you Koo," Bambam laughs, before pulling Jungkook into his arms. He waits a few seconds before tickling his sides, Jungkook lets out another squeal.

"Chuu twick Koo! Hewp Koo daddys!!" You tricked me! Help me daddies!!

~Time Skip~

"He was only little for two hours," Jimin worriedly points out, Jungkook was on a conference call in the living room.

"We'll make it more," Hoseok said, kissing Jimin's forehead. "Where are you going Yoongi?"

The man in question was on his hands and knees, slowly backing up out the door, "see I told you," Taehyung whisper yells from the other side of the door, "if you just walked out, instead of doing the spy shit Hyung we would have been good."

"On go, we run," Yoongi whispers back before clearing his throat. "Hey babe, I just wanted to find Taehyung, I don't know where he went or where he will go." Quick footsteps echo through the halls as Yoongi quickly exits and runs after him.

"Did they think we were gonna beat them," Jin asks, shooting a confused look at Namjoon who just shrugs in return, "leave it to Jungkook. Lord help them."