✨ Can't Stay Sad ✨

Gong Yoo as Jungkooks father Jeon Yoo

Jeon Yeo-bin as Jungkooks mother

Jungkook's P.O.V:

Jin Hyung spent the rest of the day carrying me, the one time he took his eyes off me I chose to stand and I immediately fell. The front door swings open, the boys filing in one after the other, "give us a minute to wash our hands and change."

Hyung is sleeping in between my legs, his head rests on my thigh and his hand is on my tummy. I feel kisses all over my face, "Hi," I giggle when they all pull away. Namjoon presses a kiss to Jin's cheek, Jimin slides behind me. "How was work today? Did ya miss me?"

"Jimin and I were so bored," Hoseok Hyung sighs. "we did bounce a lot of personal dance ideas off each other. When your ass gets better we'll help you all learn the dance."

I whine, "never. I don't think I'm able to walk! Next!!"

"Joon and I left early, went to hang out and stuff."

"Yoonie," I giggle, "why does it seem like you didn't want to hang out with poor Joonie?"

"It wasn't that," Yoongi sighs. He lays next to Jin Hyung letting his head rest in my other thigh before continuing. "I was just sleepy, wanted to lay down."

I smile and look at Taehyung, waiting to hear about his day. He kisses my lips, sighing into the innocent kiss. "It was a day, my love. Just a day," he mutters after pulling away. His eyes don't hold the same spark, I search his face for more signs but I get nothing.

"Jimin," I murmur. I feel Jimin nod, quickly helping me stand and sliding in my place so Jin Hyung didn't wake up. "Tae, you're gonna need to help me upstairs and then you are gonna tell me what is wrong, okay?" He nods picking me up before walking. When we get into the room he places me on the bed and laid down. "What's going on?"

He holds me close and whimpers, "I was doing the shoot, and in the particular shoot I had to be in a robe and boxers. The director is coming here tonight, and she was criticizing my body. She said she was going to look through the fridge and stuff and limit my food intake because I look fat."