✨First Date 1.0/6.5✨

Jungkook's P.O.V:

    Bambam agreed to be at my disposal for a week, he had one condition...he said if I try to kiss them he gets to poke a hole in my banana milk cartoons. You see there is no winning for me, this is where society messed up, this generation gets pleasure from the suffering of others. I pace around the kitchen as Bambam sits there and eats, "Do I look good" I ask for the millionth time, my nerves radiating off of me.

   "Drop dead gorgeous as I have said before babes."

(Ignore the mic and floating thing, or don't

(Ignore the mic and floating thing, or don't.)

   "Who's picking us up, and where are you both going on a date?"

   "I don't know and I don't know, they all called and said where something or nothing at all. I didn't think they were all going to work together like this. Also, the little perverts told me I would look great wearing nothing, bold of them to assume that their genitalia is coming near me!"

   "WHAT THE HELL KOOK?!? GENITALIA, WHO ARE YOU NAMJOON HYUNG?!" Bambam was sitting there cackling until the doorbell rang. "Go get it Jungkook."

  My eyes went wide, I squeaked as I got pushed to the door "you can go back home. We don't have to go on-."

   The person outside cuts me off, "I am highly against that idea." I sigh and shake my hands to get the nerves out, I swing open the door and my jaw drops.

" I sigh and shake my hands to get the nerves out, I swing open the door and my jaw drops

(Again ignore the mic if you want.)

     "You are drooling baby," Yoongi chuckles then continues "cute, you are very cute. Hey Bambam."

   "Hi Hyung, I would give you the speech but I'll save that for Sunday when I am not third-wheeling. Kook, you are still drooling." I nod when Bambam says this, too hypnotized by the sight of hyung to fix myself. "Do you need a minute?" I nod again, "want me to shut the door so you compose yourself," Bambam asked and I snap out of it.

    "I'm good, he's just so fine" I mutter hearing Yoongi chuckle. "We can stay inside Hyung, you can tell the man in the air to send me to hell," I whimper.

   "Now baby, that's very tempting but we need to get past Sunday before I put my tongue to use," Yoongi said, "after you."

  "No one said anything about tongue" I whine like a brat and walk out the door, Bambam is right behind me locking it.

  "How else do you think I'll prep you, I can use my fingers after Sunday if you want but I wanna taste you as well."

  "THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INNOCENT DATE YOU NASTIES, STOP!"

  "I just need some dick," I sang quietly as Hyung opened the car door for me. I sat in and he shut the door, opening the backdoor for Bambam like the gentleman he is. "Now I want a kiss, he is so nice" I sighed.

(Each date will get two chapters, cause I like being difficult. This one will be 1.0/6 and 1.5/6. The next date will be 2.0/6 and 2.5/6 and so on.)